CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplaying or Rollplaying

+9
The Reality Tailor
lancelot chamomile
Legendary
Talis of Stormfall
Lord Naiilo
Dark Shoo
The Lycant
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Come on Shoo this skin is "GAY"...

27Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

OK, OK... Good one Leetin.

28Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I am looking forward to seeing what "role" the Dragonslayers play on the surface world.

29Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

The roll of being happy to be back home. I'm not sure wat we talkin bout.

30Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Legendary

Legendary

You know what Naiilo, I don't either. I don't even know why we're underground killing Drow...The last thing I remember is there was some funky fog that almost TPKed us and now we're helping Gnomes keep back an army and watching Talis get one shotted in the first round of a fight against himself... IT'S MADNESS I TELL YA, MADNESS!!!!! Twisted Evil

31Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

But its funny isn't it... I meant fun

32Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I'll get caught up after I finish reading the posts...I still haven't gotten past the general topic yet...

33Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yo guys Legendary has a great point. Why ARE we here? Did we get lost or something, or was it battle lust that drew us her?

I am confused

34Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol

35Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

idk what this topic is about but i like r0lepolaying instead of roll playing

36Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Father Justin, a level priest helped our party and in return asked us the to stop the yellow plague that brings the dead back. We stop it temporarily but now we are making sure its permanent. Also if we dont Diachi is gonna drop dead and I will remain a human.

37Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

why will diachi drop dead?

38Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Ha! I say we purposely fail so Shoo has to stay a human.

39Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Father Justin raised him but with the stipulation that we had to complete the task within a certain amount of time.

40Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i can do that to sinn. we brothers and we slay dragons together...and im going to upgrade him so he slays angels too lol

41Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Thanks. At least I can count on someone. Evil or Very Mad

42Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

but you know after angels is gods....you think you can handle that? lol

43Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Hell No! I didnt say you could count on me.

44Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

you will submit....you and i will slay everything that stands in our path....and heres an idea...do you think we can do like a yahoo roleplaying session where we are all online and actually roleplay instead of rolling dice? we all do like a conference chat and roleplay that way. just an idea of course

45Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I always had a problem with this style of role-playing. I think it's way to easy for the PC's and DM to go overboard with what happens.

DM: A rogue jumps out the shadows behind you and performs a backstab.

PC: Well since I heard him come out the shadows and I know he's inches from my back, I'm going to spin to my left, draw my sword from its sheath and chop his head off with my momentum from the spinning.

DM: The rogue, anticipating your actions, does a combat roll forward, not only sheathing his dagger but drawing his repeating hand cross bow. Ending the roll facing you and on one knee he fires 5 shots aimed at your head, groin, heart, 1 foot to the left of your heart, and 1 foot to the right of your heart. You know that if you try to avoid these shots by trying to move left or right or jumping up or dropping down to the floor will result in you getting shot by at least one of the arrows. You also know that if you perform any of those actions you will be shot in the head, heart, groin or any combination of them.

PC: I use my unsheathed sword as a thrown weapon and chuck it at the now almost prone rogue. I then pull out my shield and drop down toward the ground behind my shield so that the arrow aimed at my groin is deflected.

DM: You didn't have time to throw your weapon and pull out your shield and drop down to deflect the arrow. You are shot in the face, heart, groin and right shoulder as you reach back for your shield. You die before knowing if your sword stuck down your foe.

PC: Wait a minute! The rogue had enough time to do a roll, sheath his dagger, pull out a cross bow and fire 5 shots preciecly, but I didn't have time to throw my sword and pull out my shield? That's BS!

Something like that is what I see happening. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I've always wondered how those types of role-playing sessions are governed...

46Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

your wrong

47Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

Legendary

Legendary

Lol, I said to correct me, not just say I was wrong.... If I'm wrong then how would a session go?

48Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I can't really remember ever seeing something that extreme.

49Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

it has never happened like that. i actually like how the sessions go

50Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

Legendary

Legendary

So how do they go? explain it to me. I don't know. Stop saying how they aren't like I said they were without telling me how they are. How am I supposed to learn if all you say is, you're wrong sessions don't go like that....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum