CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplaying or Rollplaying

+9
The Reality Tailor
lancelot chamomile
Legendary
Talis of Stormfall
Lord Naiilo
Dark Shoo
The Lycant
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:47 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Definitely a Kermit Moment

77Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The Great Gromwold wrote:He thinks plans stink and have coodies.

What a Face

78Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

then perhaps im not wanted in the campaign anymore

79Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Why arn't you wanted any more? Is it because your not Kermit enough. Screw it become more like Gonzo then.

80Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

................ Evil or Very Mad

81Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 am

Legendary

Legendary

Leetin McBeatin wrote: Screw it become more like Gonzo then.

HA!!!!

But seriously, I like having you there. You have become a much better player than you used to be. You still have that tendency to do things on your own when no one is paying attention to you, but its much less than it used to be. But, idk, it's up to you what you do with your time.

82Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

then perhaps i will stay. cat

83Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Wat a Muppet!!!lol. Ur weird. But its cool havin u around. Makes the game fun.

84Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Lycant wrote:I need to break this damn "Fear of Everything" that seems to be cast upon me... I tend to lean towards 'roll' than 'role', which then leaves most of my success in the hands of fate rather then me sculpting my own destiny. Sigh... Does anyone have the spell to remove all effects on one creature? You know like 'Snake Form' with out the reptilian side effect... Target creature becomes a 1/1 snake and loses all abilities... Very Happy

Wow, I forgot that someone wrote this at some time in the past.

85Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:50 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:
The Lycant wrote:I need to break this damn "Fear of Everything" that seems to be cast upon me... I tend to lean towards 'roll' than 'role', which then leaves most of my success in the hands of fate rather then me sculpting my own destiny. Sigh... Does anyone have the spell to remove all effects on one creature? You know like 'Snake Form' with out the reptilian side effect... Target creature becomes a 1/1 snake and loses all abilities... Very Happy

Wow, I forgot that someone wrote this at some time in the past.

Still hasn't happened... Neutral

86Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

It's a shame because when he plays in Demon hunters he steps up and tries hard not to play the back, he takes the lead when necessary and participates in every fight. With you guys he hides behind his decks and lets the game pass him by... maybe it has to do with the d20 system?

87Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:It's a shame because when he plays in Demon hunters he steps up and tries hard not to play the back, he takes the lead when necessary and participates in every fight.  With you guys he hides behind his decks and lets the game pass him by... maybe it has to do with the d20 system?
Maybe he hasn't gotten over Random syndrome...

88Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:It's a shame because when he plays in Demon hunters he steps up and tries hard not to play the back, he takes the lead when necessary and participates in every fight.  With you guys he hides behind his decks and lets the game pass him by... maybe it has to do with the d20 system?
Maybe he hasn't gotten over Random syndrome...

89Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Well from my experience with tony, he has stepped up but, his punk ass character i never see them do shyt. My hate for kraven (which means coward) knows no bounds. Kraven really did not do shyt, fuk em my hate is forever!!!! lol

90Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:Well from my experience with tony, he has stepped up but, his punk ass character i never see them do shyt. My hate for kraven (which means coward) knows no bounds. Kraven really did not do shyt, fuk em my hate is forever!!!! lol

Craven the Bold is the man, stop hating

91Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

https://cncwwii.forumotion.com

92Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:24 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Naa, All we need to do is have Nono play with this group and Tony will step up. He cant disappoint.

93Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You might be right on that one.

94Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

It Is Never the d20 system

95Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:42 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:It Is Never the d20 system

The system is too restrictive

96Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

NEVER THE D20.....

97Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So back to the main topic:  What do the players prefer rollplaying or roleplaying?

I think it falls somewhere along these lines:

Roll

Rob
Jose

Role

Chad
Anessa
Pat

Both

Alan
Lian
Shawn
Khourie

Huuhh?

Tony
Nikki
Donrick

Last edited by The Serpent on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

98Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Really didn't me and Joey Role and Roll through the village?????

99Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:So back to the main topic:  What do the players prefer rollplaying or roleplaying?

I think it falls somewhere along these lines:

Huuhh?

Tony
Nikki
Donrick
He...he....hebwow

100Roleplaying or Rollplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplaying or Rollplaying Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I actually prefer both. I don't like it to be too heavy headed either way. I need the story, but I also love the action.

Don't you remember? I was ALWAYS on the front line during combat. Lyrah and Monarch always cleared the path! Or almost died trying!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum