CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I don't know if yall know, but I am a legal assistant. I work for defense attorneys in litigation matters. Today I was looking at a file about a car accident, and did not know, but there was a fatality. I was looking at the accident pictures, and BAM dead body. OMG! I cannot get it out of my brain now. Seeing dead people is no fun at all. It isn't the first time I've stumbled onto them in different cases, but it is never welcome.

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Could be worse could have been Lem in a speedo.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cambria

Cambria

Don't make me start posting speedo pictures....

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Your Ban From Pics .......Where is the admin???

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Your Ban From Pics .......Where is the admin???

Ha! You don't have to pretend Moose.... Lem told me how much you loved the bikini pictures. He told me that you couldn't get enough.

Cambria

Cambria

I bet the admin is too busy stopping my PM from going to Joey to pay attention to what pictures I post.... Let me do a quick google search........................................ cyclops Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Told you he is jealous

The Serpent

The Serpent

Look, what the Admin does is his business. Cambria and I have come to an accord, we will go our separate ways and she will do as she will with Moos and Joey. No jealousy here.

Cambria

Cambria

Ha! Nah... He knows better.

10Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So you spend your free time staring at corpses? I always saw you as a former Goth/Punk Chick but it's a bit morbid.

11Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:Look, what the Admin does is his business.  Cambria and I have come to an accord, we will go our separate ways and she will do as she will with Moos and Joey.  No jealousy here.

NEVER!!! I am a loyal girl. I don't PM Lem, because he has my number.

12Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:49 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Look, what the Admin does is his business.  Cambria and I have come to an accord, we will go our separate ways and she will do as she will with Moos and Joey.  No jealousy here.

NEVER!!!  I am a loyal girl. I don't PM Lem, because he has my number.  

Shhhhhhhhhh. That is private!

13Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:So you spend your free time staring at corpses?  I always saw you as a former Goth/Punk Chick but it's a bit morbid.

No... OMG! NO. It was such a shock. And so sad. Not my thing at all.

14Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:So you spend your free time staring at corpses?  I always saw you as a former Goth/Punk Chick but it's a bit morbid.

No... OMG! NO.  It was such a shock.  And so sad.  Not my thing at all.

You said you collect the photos for an album or something like that.

15Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhh.  That is private!

I was going to say "I tell Lem my secrets." Should I not?

HA!

16Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Hmmm

17Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

I was going to say "I tell Lem my secrets."  Should I not?

HA!

No you shouldn't, you've already started the interrogation here in the office.

18Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:Hmmm

Wouldn't you like to know. Lol

19Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

HA!

HAHA!! I am sorry! I will stop, and save you the aggravation.

20Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:54 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

HA!

HAHA!! I am sorry!  I will stop, and save you the aggravation.

I can hold out, your secrets are safe for the time being

21Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

$$$$$

22Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:I can hold out, your secrets are safe for the time being

I don't have many secrets... I am generally an open book.

23Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

That what they all say .........

24Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Yeah... so dead bodies aye?

25Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

[quote="Cambria"]
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

HA!

So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum