CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets get together for some Online RolePlaying

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

We could get this online roleplayin thing moving every other sunday im willing to run a campaign if people are willing to get on and click the roll dice button...
We dont need much weve got skype, an online dice rolling site, and join me which lets me share my screen with you guys so you can see my board... and ive got the internet nuthing to serious maybe a lil C&C or DQ...Ive got two gud campaigns in mind for both game systems if people are willing to show up the first session can start as early as this sunday all i need is people willing to do it up...Let me kno yall!!!!

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Well maybe we should use the first session as a learning day. Get us knoobs used to the technology at hand.

In all honesty I never used sype and the diceroller did not work for me. Learning is gooooood. drunken

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

well your going to need a mic chad for skype to work and i could set up ur login shit on the dice roller thingy so no worries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum