CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Land of the Four

+3
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
Dark Shoo
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Land of the Four Empty The Land of the Four Sat May 29, 2010 12:10 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

This to me is the greatest campaign. I believe it's the longest campaign I've ever played in and of course had the most fun playing my character. I remember when we had 10+ hour sessions and time to fully develop our characters. There are so many stories I dont where to start, it's sad we took that wrong turn to 4.0.

2The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So, what made this so great?

3The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

We just had alot of time to develop our characters, everyone had their place in this world. The story alway kept us on our toes and it was just pure fun.

4The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Its ironic. This campaign was run when we all were less experienced roleplayers(except toni, and jose). We didn't truly ROLEPLAY as well or as much as we do now but with almost 20hrs+ a week we had an awesome amount of time to develop characters.

5The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sweet. Sounds like a good adventure to learn the ropes and was always remembered as memorable.

6The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

We played a LOT and went thrrough a lot of twist, turns and excitement, like the Siege of Suichiro, and traveling to the Land of the Last Dragons.

7The Land of the Four Empty original land of the four Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 am

Random

Random

i think the next campaign you should bring back is the original land of the four let us play as citizen, shoo, hennet and the great Lancelot i really cant remeber were we left off at i remember us saving the town from the plague but not taking out the silvers or the silver queens or whatever you were calling them it was cool you starting making your own monsters from magic cards that we all know it was awesome.

8The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

They were called The Nameless and don't worry, they were never fully dealt with by your predicessors... a new group of heroes will have to handle them.

Twisted Evil

9The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

why i liked this campaign the best...? Lancelot of course. And his best buddy citizen who got him killed. I still rememeber that time at pats house wen we pulled an all nighter and had the all out war with those things lol

10The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

that was also wen shoo rolled and missed 2 times...then shoo what do u do...i jump out the window lol

11The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Those 'things' were called chokers and that was a crazy adventure. You guys met the dwarf, Big Momma and her sons. You remember her right? The woman that you stole Blood and Rain from. Good times. And that wasn't Shoo, Khourie was playing off Alan's Rogue Azreal.

12The Land of the Four Empty Lets all Grow... Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Honestly we had some real fun times in the original land of the four, but we were kids(roleplaying wise). Now we have to forge alot more fun and crazyness while we are adults. lets use our past experinces to make a more forfilling game now... i believe in all of you do your best. Random serously stop messing with people in game and during game time. you are a fuck up of massive proportions people roleplay so much better when your not around man! and the fact that no one misses your character in game says alot! Grow up! we are here to have a fun experince and if you ruin that for alot of players its almost pointless to play. Cut that shit out during roleplaying time trying to get other charcters killed or to do bullshit cause it makes you laugh. You might die alone because of that in real life cut it out for your own sake. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

13The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Word!

14The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Oh, SNAP!

15The Land of the Four Empty Re: The Land of the Four Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Damn...forfilling...EPIC FAIL.... afro