CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but...

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is roll dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing

Last edited by Cambria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Shocked Shocked

28Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:So you tell Lem your secrets about what you want to do with Moose and Joey?  I think Moose and Joey should know those secrets also.  Maybe discuss how to make some happen?  With Lem's permission of course!

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

29Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing
. So is that what we are calling it now? Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are. With Lem's permission of course.

30Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes   The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

Yall... as in "you all". My country slang.

31Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Yall are delusional! I am a good girl.  The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing
. So is that what we are calling it now?  Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are.  With Lem's permission of course.

HA!! I can't win with yall!!

32Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Speedo10

33Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:

. So is that what we are calling it now?  Okay we "roll dice" and see really " how good "of /a girl you really are.  With Lem's permission of course.

HA!!  I can't win with yall!!
now see that all depends on how good a girl you are. According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice. I just want to know how good. Plus if you really are that good then we both win. Easy as that.

34Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:now see that all depends on how good a girl you are.  According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice.  I just want to know how good.  Plus if you really are that good then we both win.  Easy as that.

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore. It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.

35Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

YOU are delusional! I am a good girl. Rolling Eyes   The only thing I want to do with any of you is role dice......  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Laughing (Freudian Slip???)

Yall... as in "you all".  My country slang.

I got that.....But it was my way of saying don't add me into this craziness

36Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:now see that all depends on how good a girl you are.  According to Lem you are very good at rolling dice.  I just want to know how good.  Plus if you really are that good then we both win.  Easy as that.

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore.  It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.

Well it wouldn't compare your skills to mine........ Cool Cool
But I sure that you would be passable...... Razz .

37Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do with Roleplaying, but... Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

I honestly don't know how good I am at it anymore.  It has been so long since I rolled dice, I could be terrible now.

Well it wouldn't  compare your skills to mine........ Cool Cool
But I sure that you would be passable...... Razz .

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum