CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experiences in Roleplaying

+6
Racheal
Malevolent Moose
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Toepoker wrote:Yeah I agree.  That's why I like that place so much.  As a player you face monsters every day.  But I prefer to tell a scary story that as a player you have to live through.  I have run a lot of games over the decades and Ravenloft is still my favorite place to go into.  Maybe I should a run a game in there with our group Moose.  

You Have a weird love with the undead, doesn't matter what we does there has to be some undead themed tone to it , Like our other game now Undead not that I am complaining  I just miss going into town getting into a good old bar fight, lift a purse or two , maybe even going after a dragons horde. you know change it up a bit

Sounds like ToeJoe and I will get along quite nicely.

77Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You can do a Circle jerk campaign for Ravenloft.

78Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I have finite days a month I can roleplay, most likely won't be able to do more games. But that sounds fun.

79Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Under mountain is a huge place. When I ran it with my group despite that they got lost several times they didn't even come close to 1% of exploring the map to the first level. There are three levels to the under mountain maps. I wouldn't even recommend going into it unless you are in a group of level 7 and up. I mean a group that is hooked up with magic, spells, and weapons. Between the traps, and monsters in there you could easily kill of a group or make one very rich one.

80Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:Under mountain is a huge place. Between the traps, and monsters in there you could easily make one very rich one.

Sounds terrible. Rich parties don't want to do anything.

81Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:
Toepoker wrote:Under mountain is a huge place. Between the traps, and monsters in there you could easily make one very rich one.

Sounds terrible.  Rich parties don't want to do anything.

Buy a country. Conquer other countries. Create an Inter-Planar war. For peace.

I don't know, I've never had a late game toon. Leonidas the multi rapid shot ranger was Lvl 8 when I let him go. And oh so not rich.

82Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Malevolent Moose wrote:

You Have a weird love with the undead, doesn't matter what we does there has to be some undead themed tone to it , Like our other game now Undead not that I am complaining  I just miss going into town getting into a good old bar fight, lift a purse or two , maybe even going after a dragons horde. you know change it up a bit

Undead dragon?!? Well I don't use dragons too often because of the damage the breath weapon does. Depending on the age you are talking about 20d8 or 20d10. Plus if it fly's then its only missile range for those who do up close combat for 1d6 or 1d4. If this thing has more than 50 hp you would be long cooked and dead many times over than it would.

83Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

one of the few toons who broke the 7th level curse.

84Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, Dragons are fun. They are supposed to be for a strong well organized group, hence why the game had them in the title.

Dragons&Dungeons

85Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Dracolich sounds like a plan, once the party hits level 6 I'll start planning for the oh so awesome adventure for his ageless horde of treasure. I can imagine Moose drooling already.

86Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bitches & Bullywugs

87Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Level 8 is not a late game character. I have a level 20 priest demigod. Moose has a very high level thief. Level 8 is the I am just barely holding my own level. Level 10 is well known and maybe earn followers level. Level 15 is the don't look at me or I will eat your ass up and piss on your grave level.

We once stole a dragon's horde and we still went out to adventure. Being rich doesn't mean that we don't want to do anything. It means that we get a chance to spend rest then go broke and go back out adventuring.

88Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

In this group:

Level 08 is Im the Hero of the land
level 10 is the equivalent of look at me bitch Im a Demi-God.
Level 12 is lets be god-kings
Level 13 is (it never happened)

This groups standards are low when it comes to levels and power.

89Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Nice to meet you guys Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Nice to see we have some new faces on the forums with insight and hi NESSA!!!

90Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Hi Shaun!!!! Evidently I am the only one in the group that knows how to spell your name correctly. I've missed you. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. I'm so proud of you, son. Even if your dad and I split up... We will always love you! HA!

91Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

aaawwww a mother and son reunion how sweet.

92Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Racheal

Racheal

Leetin McBeatin wrote:You can do a Circle jerk campaign for Ravenloft.

just no, no circle jerking.....im a girl i don't have the right tools to join

93Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Racheal

Racheal

Cambria wrote:Hi Shaun!!!!  Evidently I am the only one in the group that knows how to spell your name correctly.  I've missed  you. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, by the way.  I'm so proud of you, son. Even if your dad and I split up...  We will always love you!  HA!

in my defense i had only herd of you from alan.....

94Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

"Circle Jerk" Circle Campaign. The adventure is written by multiple DMs and it is always interesting when it comes full circle to see how your story arch is still relevant.

95Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:11 am

Racheal

Racheal

Leetin McBeatin wrote:"Circle Jerk"  Circle Campaign. The adventure is written by multiple DMs and it is always interesting when it comes full circle to see how your story arch is still relevant.

Ik what it is I was just picking on its name lol

96Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:33 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Racheal wrote:

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk. Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

97Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Racheal wrote:
Cambria wrote:Hi Shaun!!!!  Evidently I am the only one in the group that knows how to spell your name correctly.  I've missed  you. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, by the way.  I'm so proud of you, son. Even if your dad and I split up...  We will always love you!  HA!

in my defense i had only herd of you from alan.....

In my head his name has always been Talis.

98Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Racheal

Racheal

The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk.  Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

Lem how is it that chad got what i was saying and you didn't? I was making fun of it ....way over your head....

99Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:16 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Racheal wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Racheal wrote:

A girl could easily find a place in a circle jerk.  Sex should not hinder anyone from joining a good game.

Lem how is it that chad got what i was saying and you didn't? I was making fun of it ....way over your head....
I'll be you a wig to cover up that bald spot on the way home. Cuz what Lem said went over your head.

100Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum