CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experiences in Roleplaying

+6
Racheal
Malevolent Moose
Leetin McBeatin
Cambria
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

How many times have we killed fellow players? Now multiply that by 1000 and that how many times loot came up short.

27Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:I see scabby is playing a social group game for self and going out of your way to make sure you are the only one with any treasure.  That's scabby and that's the kind of player I can't stand.
You really have to stop with this bs
Adventuring is to advance a story line while trying to build your character to be the strongest he can be,
not having a me first attitude is doing a disservice to your character so I guess you can call me scabby

28Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:06 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

So play like a selfish prick. This seems to be the message that the old, old hands of rp say. Well do what you all like, because I honestly do not understand why this conversation is still ongoing. Also, I'm going to state a fact. Ain't no one got the right to tell another person to stop having an opinion because it contradicts their own. Makes you seem quite the fuck face. Now honestly, let's stop replying to this thread, because it's quite fucking boring.

This is the takeaway. Some people think killing/stealing from PC's is cool and fun.
Others don't.

That's it.

29Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Reality Tailor wrote:So play like a selfish prick. This seems to be the message that the old, old hands of rp say. Well do what you all like, because I honestly do not understand why this conversation is still ongoing. Also, I'm going to state a fact. Ain't no one got the right to tell another person to stop having an opinion because it contradicts their own. Makes you seem quite the fuck face. Now honestly, let's stop replying to this thread, because it's quite fucking boring.

This is the takeaway. Some people think killing/stealing from PC's is cool and fun.
Others don't.

That's it.

Was talking to Lem....you always have something to say in such an aggressive way....so since it seems that is the way you understand please let me respond in kind.......Dude Stop Being  a Fucking Whiny little Bitch. Funny how you talk about people should be allowed to have an opinion but as soon as they do you are quick to oppose it. If you don't like the post fine but don't come off like an indignant fucking asshole and pass judgment on it....playing styles are different and if you don't agree with mine that's fine,but if you think  that I am going to sit here and  and let you try to disrespect me you are sadly mistaken.. It seems to me you can't determine between rp and real life but you better learn quickly, you don't care for me I get it but you better  take your foot of the gas chose your words careful when you come at me
As for you being bored with this post
Stop following the thread

The Takeaway from this is I am a grown ass man and if you want to take game play off the table and turn shit personal then keep on cursing and trying to discuss respect me shit will get Real quick

30Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:So play like a selfish prick. This seems to be the message that the old, old hands of rp say. Well do what you all like, because I honestly do not understand why this conversation is still ongoing. Also, I'm going to state a fact. Ain't no one got the right to tell another person to stop having an opinion because it contradicts their own. Makes you seem quite the fuck face. Now honestly, let's stop replying to this thread, because it's quite fucking boring.

Others don't.

That's it.

Was talking to Lem....you always have something to say in such an aggressive way....so since it seems that is the way you understand please let me respond in kind.......Dude Stop Being  a Fucking Whiny little Bitch. Funny how you talk about people should be allowed to have an opinion but as soon as they do you are quick to oppose it. If you don't like the post fine but don't come off like an indignant fucking asshole and pass judgment on it....playing styles are different and if you don't agree with mine that's fine,but if you think  that I am going to sit here and  and let you try to disrespect me you are sadly mistaken.. It seems to me you can't determine between rp and real life but you better learn quickly, you don't care for me I get it but you better  take your foot of the gas chose your words careful when you come at me
As for you being bored with this post
Stop following the thread

The Takeaway from this is I am a grown ass man and if you want to take game play off the table and turn shit personal then keep on cursing and trying to discuss respect me shit will get Real quick

You know what dude. Whatever. Me and Lem happened to have had the same response, so if you responded to one, you responded to other. And I don't know who you think you are that I'm going to give to shits what you "tell" me to do, but I ain't you son. Don't ever think that your big talk scares me.

31Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:18 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So in conclusion: Alan and Rob need a room for their dick measuring contest which, for those interested, will be immediately followed by the dick sucking contest and oil rub. They will then continue this ridiculous back and forth about who loves who more.

For those who care about the thread: I once ran a zombie apocalypse game where Lloyd decided that he wanted to die a hero so he saved Mike who was drowning by sacrificing himself to allow him time to escape. He put himself between the wounded Michael and a horde of zombies. Mike got away on a speedboat that he brought back for Lloyd who refused to jump on because he needed to "go out a hero". Now that's dedication.

32Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:So in conclusion:  Alan and Rob need a room for their dick measuring contest which, for those interested, will be immediately followed by the dick sucking contest and oil rub.  They will then continue this ridiculous back and forth about who loves who more.

For those who care about the thread:  I once ran a zombie apocalypse game where Lloyd decided that he wanted to die a hero so he saved Mike who was drowning by sacrificing himself to allow him time to escape.  He put himself between the wounded Michael and a horde of zombies.  Mike got away on a speedboat that he brought back for Lloyd who refused to jump on because he needed to "go out a hero".  Now that's dedication.

Rob and Alan.... I hope you know you both sound like fucking pussy cry babies. Just saying....  

When I play, I have a balance of playing to forward my character, but also the group. If you don't watch out for others, eventually you will be the only one left. If you only want to play with yourselfers then do that in your bedroom with the door locked.

Lloyd was always a balls to the walls kind of player. It is awesome that he stayed so true to his character.

I will say what I said before... your level of "scabbiness" should be directly related to your class and alignment.  If you are a lawful good monk, and you steal from or revenge kill another player, you should be severely penalized for it in XP, unless you have indicated to the DM that your character is being changed by the story.

33Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Rob ❤️ Alan: best love story since Twilight

34Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:42 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:Rob ❤️ Alan: best love story since Twilight

I know where you live. I have access to YouTube. YouTube can show me how to Xavvy you.

35Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Racheal

Racheal

you have got to be kidding me!!! Rob and alan are still going at it?!

Rob stop instigating!!

Alan stop responding!!!

you two both take this way to fkn personal!!

Alan if you honestly feel your not wanted and loved by your friends....well im not even addressing that matter. Every one of your friends loves and wants you at rp...no one is choosing one person over the other so stop thinking that!!

Yes rob alan can sometimes come off winey but the fact that you called him that on a public forum shows how immature you truly are no matter how much experience you have. Its not just new people its specifically you because he isn't sitting here arguing with joey, he doesn't seem to have a problem with joey. Oh that may be because joey seems to be mature enough not to continue instigating shit!!

im going to hand cuff you two together and lock you in a room like i used to do my siblings when they fight!!

No one is right in this circumstance you both need to let shit go and learn when to walk the fk away.

I'm done!!

I'm showing up to rp on the 14th and im going to have fun!!

36Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Damnnnnnn! I shoulda never left the forums. Konnichiwa yall!

37Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Racheal

Racheal

Hi corey

38Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

One of my favorite moments was convincing the party i killed an assassin while tied up and damn near paralyzed by creeping crud sickness with just a dagger between my teeth. Good times!

39Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Heyyyyyy cheers

40Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Forgot about you. Figured you got married and moved to a remote tropical Island were you get scrappy dial up. Good to see that I was wrong..haa

41Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:54 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Rottenapples wrote:Damnnnnnn! I shoulda never left the forums.  Konnichiwa yall!

Khourie! You back, bro? It's good to see you in writing again.

42Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:18 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Yea imma try to keep up with group, even though the few times i was able to show up you guys decided not to play.

43Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

WB rottenapples.

44Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Racheal wrote:

Its not just new people its specifically you because he isn't sitting here arguing with joey, he doesn't seem to have a problem with joey. Oh that may be because joey seems to be mature enough not to continue instigating shit.!

I handle my battles at the table. I took out a lot of PCs just for the hell of it. I dont argue on forums plus i dont have the time or the mental capacity to keep something like this going. I am not the weekest lnk. You all just don't seem to get it. Rob is going to keep it up as long as he can just to get him to mess up in game and give him an excuse to snuff his PC out and all of you would back him. You may argue here that you won't but in game you will back Moose its how he operates. He was very well trained and is a master at his trade. I played with some very good people and Moose always knows how far to push a person to get what he wants.

45Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The problem is that every time some of us try to change the subject and talk about the actual subject of the forum, one of yall come back on and keep it going. You all need to just drop it and talk in person at your next session. I'm really getting sick of all the shit.

46Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:19 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cambria wrote:The problem is that every time some of us try to change the subject and talk about the actual subject of the forum, one of yall come back on and keep it going.  You all need to just drop it and talk in person at your next session.  I'm really getting sick of all the shit.

I got bored. Ignoring is my new option.

47Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Racheal

Racheal

Rottenapples wrote:One of my favorite moments was convincing the party i killed an assassin while tied up and damn near paralyzed by creeping crud sickness with just a dagger between my teeth. Good times!

Wish I was there to see this, it sounds funny as hell!!

48Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:12 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

So what was your wildest moment in game. Something that jumped you up in levels and even impressed your self.

49Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Boy did it get quiet around here.

50Experiences in Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiences in Roleplaying Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

We also play another system Dragon Quest.

I rolled up a weak willed gimp toon. He also believed that he was partially cripple. This guy got a ring that imprisoned Demons. It only worked at a 5% when the demon was on its last leg (or some sort).

Soo here we all are fighting a Succubus and her minions. My toon decides that this demon will rue the day she messed with us by me imprisoning her. Now the actual success in reality less than 5% cause I was the one who needed to trap her on my turn (we had prob 8 players) when she was almost dead and hope I succeeded (was only allowed 2 roll per demon).

Here I am hoping that the last three players missed or did very low damage, so I can pull of this trick. I think the role playing gods were on my side cause I went all arrogant with a little shit talk and then a roll.

Imaging how sick it looked when this succubus was all mine in the end. That was a situation that would always be remembered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum