CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A different game for a different time

+4
Leetin McBeatin
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:38 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Do the three of you know each other?  Have you worked together before?  Are you a team?

That's a question. A good one. I guess we'll talk it out. Nikki is doing some kind of job training right now, so later.

52A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Knowing the answer to these questions will benefit the entire party. Are you all a group of mercenaries who met when hired for this job or are you a team that gets the job done regularly?

53A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:29 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Knowing the answer to these questions will benefit the entire party.  Are you all a group of mercenaries who met when hired for this job or are you a team that gets the job done regularly?

Has anyone reached out to Lian to let him know about the game? He don't come on here.

And as far the party, I have a suggestion. We should be a group of mercenaries that recently hooked. Maybe 2 or 3 small jobs under our collective belts, which is what caused us to get noticed by the High Priest of Thor to find The Second Hammer. (Which I will soon reveal to be in my pants - booyah).

54A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Knowing the answer to these questions will benefit the entire party.  Are you all a group of mercenaries who met when hired for this job or are you a team that gets the job done regularly?

Has anyone reached out to Lian to let him know about the game? He don't come on here.

And as far the party, I have a suggestion. We should be a group of mercenaries that recently hooked. Maybe 2 or 3 small jobs under our collective belts, which is what caused us to get noticed by the High Priest of Thor to find The Second Hammer. (Which I will soon reveal to be in Nikki's stroller!!- Sad Dad).

I think that is a good idea and an even better post, Booyah!!!!

55A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

And as far the party, I have a suggestion. We should be a group of mercenaries that recently hooked. Maybe 2 or 3 small jobs under our collective belts, which is what caused us to get noticed by the High Priest of Thor to find The Second Hammer. (Which I will soon reveal to be in my pants - booyah).

We have done a thorough test (maury comes out with the clip board) Reality that is not the clip board.

56A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:Do the three of you know each other?  Have you worked together before?  Are you a team?

Yea it would make the starting of this campaign alot easier and avoid useless time wasting if we already know who we are dealing with.

Also i would like to leave it to a vote instead of just one person deciding. Also even though we know the answer is im busy we should reach out to shoobert.

57A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Question in terms of houses, does the 1st house mean it has more worshipers or is it the house that was first build or is it something else?

58A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I agree, what's a game without Khourie and Lian? Reach out, invite. Put it to a vote. Small factions within the group would be okay too. So if Pat, Alan, Nikki, and Damien know each other and the others are strangers that's cool.

59A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:Question in terms of houses, does the 1st house mean it has more worshipers or is it the house that was first build or is it something else?

The first House has the least amount of members and is comprised of the ruling gods. The priest of the faith also have power and influence in relation to their deity's position within the House framework. A High Priest of a 5th House god is not as powerful as a High Priest of a 3rd House god (political power as well as bestowed power). The church regulates and determines which gods are seated in which house in a yearly conclave. The lower Houses experience a lot of movement but the 1st and 2nd Houses rarely change.

60A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:35 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I vote for my suggestion.

61A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:I agree, what's a game without Khourie and Lian?  Reach out, invite.  Put it to a vote.  Small factions within the group would be okay too.  So if Pat, Alan, Nikki, and Damien know each other and the others are strangers that's cool.

I reached out to khourie via text hopefully he replies. It would be fun to have the crew together even if its one day.

62A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Don't have a name yet but thinking of it

63A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Big party, I hope we have fun. Do you guys want a dungeon crawl or something else?

64A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Cast of Characters:

Alan- Human Illusionist
Donrick- Half-Orc Monk
Chad- Catkin Monk
Darnell- Half-Orc Druid
Tony- Catkin Cleric
Pat- Human Rogue
Nikki- Dwarf Fighter
Damien- Human Baby

65A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Name: Snarf O'Snarf
Class: Fighter/Rogue
Race: Catkin
Diety: Lion-o of Thundara
favorite Phrase: Snarf

Weapon of Choice: Short sword or is  it a long sword? That damned eye always confuses Snarf, snarf

Bio:
Snarf O'Snarf says Snarf so often People are usually confused if Snarf speaks as himself in third person or If Snarf is really his name, Snarf.

Appearance:
Snarf looks Like the Snarf image, but is taller as a normal Catkin... snarf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3ZbQiGNkk

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Snarf)

66A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

im thinking crawl into something with story.

67A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Name: Polaris, the ursine king
Class: Druid
Race: half-Orc
Alignment: lawful neutral

68A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Damien uses whine.

All creatures within 20 feet must make a charisma save or flee in terror. Any creature who makes the roll is confused.

69A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:23 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

if we got a rogue already im going to be a ranger to fill in the rest of the gaps with our team.

70A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:25 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Forgotten Whisper wrote:if we got a rogue already im going to be a ranger to fill in the rest of the gaps with our team.

You're the rogue...

71A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:48 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Forgotten Whisper wrote:if we got a rogue already im going to be a ranger to fill in the rest of the gaps with our team.

You're the rogue...

unless chad is trolling he is a rogue also

72A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:

You're the rogue...

Pat, don't fill the gaps. Play what you like so that we can all have fun.

73A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:37 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:

You're the rogue...

Pat, don't fill the gaps.  Play what you like so that we can all have fun.

But Pat likes filling the gaps *buh dum tis*

74A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Also a couple of things i wanted to know.

1)what level are we starting at?
2)Are we going to be using a few Character points? (i heard this was talked about but didnt know how serious it was)
3) How many times a month are we playing? I can do, once or twice a month at my place. More we might have to do KG.
4)Can we multiclass?
5) what do we have to do to get our own god in the houses?

75A different game for a different time - Page 3 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:

You're the rogue...

Pat, don't fill the gaps.  Play what you like so that we can all have fun.

The class i wanted to play is not on the list, so i was switching between the two i wanted to play. either one is fine with me, i just dont want to be useless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum