CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time waits for no man... or Anessa

+2
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Time waits for no man... or Anessa Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

What are you guys looking for once Shaun leaves? I've herad dozens of ideas and assumptions about what is going to happen once our pal heads off to the Navy but no one has really stated what interest them. Though I did restart Land of the Four: Revisited at his behest, I am enjoying myself and intend to continue it as long as people want to play. Yet that is the big question. Do people want to continue once she's gone? What projects do people wish to try once he's no longer around to complain? Speak up people because the clock is ticking...

Speak Up!

2Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

The Great Gromwold wrote:Do people want to continue once she's gone?
lol!

Since the original dragonslayers are mostly dead, once shaun leaves its gonna feel like a new campaign just in the same world which is cool with me. But im not gonna lie i've been watching heroes and i've been kinda itching for the superhero campaign. Also the play in your world of 4gm would be fun but my vote probably would be to stick with LOT4. I cant even play during the week so i dont know how much weight my vote counts.

3Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I'm down for wateva. Also we could once try the bleach campaign one more time and we wouldn't be stayin to late either because a brother got to work and shit, if that's cool wit people and we could try to add shoo where ever.lol. But wateva is the deal, I'm cool wit it.

4Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

The Great Gromwold wrote: Do people want to continue once she's gone?

am i the only one that caught that Shaun turned into a girl for 1 sec...lol she's gone. anyhow...

it seems that anytime i am in a campaign with a character that i like the campaign changes and i have to start all over again and try to fall in love with another character. The only way i can enjoy a campaign is if I enjoy playing the character. when we did 4 dms i enjoys the tigress and then we stopped that. i never really got into the superhero campaign however LOTF revisited it took me a while to get into it and now that i finally got into it wit ha character that i like it seems like its going to be taken away from me again. I personally would like to keep LOTF if possible

5Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

LoT4 is cool with me.

I am also dying to CK (DM). ot too picky, I just want to GM.

This adventure is full of twists and turns, and this new unexpected tist is very interesting......

6Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Cambria

Cambria

WEEKEND SESSION! WEEKEND SESSION! WEEKEND SESSION!

7Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

this going to hell thing is kinda upsetting. Im still debating on whether i want to roll up a new character or not. If i make a character and want to play I have to like them. If i like them i want to keep them. Ah we will see what i decide later

8Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You might be alive.

That weekend post made me click it thrice thinking it was a link...

9Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:49 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im so confused now. there is an idea id like to try but idk what to doooo

10Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I don't want to lose Daichi yet but if the arc on gettin to see him again is goin to take a period of time, y not make the character, play his/her role for the time, not get killed and if push comes to shove and ur old character is still alive, make ur choice on whether u want to part wit them or keep ur new character. I got plans for when the time arrives.

11Time waits for no man... or Anessa Empty Re: Time waits for no man... or Anessa Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

that sounds good. yep sounds good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum