CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reunion Game: Moments in Time

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Empty The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Remember when the party found a group of skeletons in a glass room surrounded by gallons of water? Every miss from either side meant one more crack in the 'reverse fish bowl' and more water flowing into the room. Eventually it was The Reunion Heroes versus skeletons and sharks. Good times, good times.

2The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Empty Re: The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Remember when the party found a group of skeletons in a glass room surrounded by gallons of water? Every miss from either side meant one more crack in the 'reverse fish bowl' and more water flowing into the room. Eventually it was The Reunion Heroes versus skeletons and sharks. Good times, good times.
everything about that room pissed me off, i knew soemthing like this was going to happen when we entered but it was still fun.

3The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Empty Re: The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

FOR INDRA!!

4The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Empty Re: The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:FOR INDRA!!

fuck that bitch she was the most horrible, terrific,terrifying, satisfying fight we had in a long time.

5The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Empty Re: The Reunion Game: Moments in Time Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:FOR INDRA!!

fuck that bitch she was the most horrible, terrific,terrifying, satisfying fight we had in a long time.

Agreed, this is how most of my boss battles go in my head but a lot of times things go so crazy during a session that by the time the boss shows his/her ugly face epic is not possible, desperate becomes the optimum word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum