CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocarina of Time

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ocarina of Time Empty Ocarina of Time Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Cambria

Cambria

So I got a Nintendo 3DS XL, and I've been playing Ocarina of Time. This is one of the most highly acclaimed games of all time, and I have always said it was my favorite game. Playing it this time, I am thinking "I hate this part." "I hate that part." "THIS boss! I hate him."

But it is also amazing how fast I am getting through it after playing games for so long. I remember the first time I played it, and some of it seemed so freaking impossible to do.

Thoughts?

2Ocarina of Time Empty Re: Ocarina of Time Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

wow that game brings back memories, i have not tried the 3ds version. Despite what you did say, are you enjoying it? i remember when i first beat it .... i cried, it was awsome, cause i had to work for it. I enjoyed the hell out of that game and might pick it up to remember why i was stuck on a boss for 4days.

3Ocarina of Time Empty Re: Ocarina of Time Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Yes. I am enjoying it, but the things that annoyed me back then are still annoying me. ha! I am doing the horse race now trying to get Epona. I hate that freaking part.

The 3DS XL is awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum