CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A different game for a different time

+4
Leetin McBeatin
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:03 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:The Cast of Characters:

Alan- Human Illusionist
Donrick- Half-Orc Monk
Chad- Catkin Monk
Darnell- Half-Orc Druid
Tony- Catkin Cleric

Interesting format, a decent amount of spells plus two tanks.  Hope you guys have fun.

Plus whatever Pat is going to be. And Nikki? Not sure what you two have discussed in regards to her playing again.

Haven't heard anything from Pat but both your ladies are welcome to partake.

Nikki said she wants Dwarf. Either Fighter or Rogue.

27A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I cant be a cat. People wil hate me after playing that character.

It will be selfish, always cleaning it self, never interacting unless it suits my will then wanting absolutely all the attention and become spiteful if I dont.

Cat people are not for me. I own a cat, thats more than enough.

28A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i will be playing havent decided what im going to play as. Also i didnt see monk on your list of playable classes maybe i missed something. i want to be a reaver!!!!! human

29A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

What level do we start? im hoping at least level 2 for people that want to multiclass.

30A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:47 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Level 1 with no Elves and no Monks!!!

Fight the power!!!

Or something.

31A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:Dominant Religion

Pantheon of The Five Houses:

The Pantheon of The Five Houses is the primary human religion brought across The Great Sea when the old world was destroyed by an undefined event known as The End.  The religion consist of the original gods of The Three Houses plus the gods that survived The End.  Their priest are accepted in all three human kingdoms and wield strong political power in two.  The church is led by The Five High Priest and most clerics hold fealty to church first, the gods second, and monarchy last.  The gods of the houses are revered and respected in intensity from the kings and queens of The First House to the lowly gods of The Fifth House.

A few gods…

1st house

Leviathan, god of the sea

Dalluvian, goddess of love

The Earth Mother, goddess of nature

2nd house

Chimera, lord of wrath

3rd house

Xavros, prince of thieves

Masaru, god of vengeance

*note: I have not created a conclusive pantheon list because I know some people like to create their own deities so I’ve left room for those that fit.

The Egyptian Pantheon

the Norse Pantheon

Judaism

Christianity

Where the fuk is the magi? im madd OP

32A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

I don't see Akira goddess of death either

33A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

lancelot chamomile wrote:I don't see Akira goddess of death either

Bwahahaha

34A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:34 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Monk was an oversight, only humans can be Knights.

35A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:28 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Monk was an oversight, only humans can be Knights.

So monks are not allowed then?

36A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

How about a non-paladin holy knight , multi-class? Something along the lines of a knight/Monk??

The Pius Order of the Righteous Fist (P.O.R.F.)

They wear armor, ride horses and pugilist their way through life. All knight sword and lance skills convert to the Righteous Fist instead. Obviously they can use monk dodge on horses.

37A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:50 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Since the great GM is xenophobic towards Elves, and doesn't believe in the discipline of the monk, custom classes shouldn't be allowed. Just my 2 cents. If they are, Darnell should totally get one though.

38A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Get what

39A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

PENIS!!!!!!!

40A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol, I was saying that leaving Monks off the list was an oversight.  Monks are allowed.

No Pious Fist, sorry Chad.  Make a Monk, ride a horse, we all are happy.

I hate to agree but Darnell should get Pat's PENIS!!!!!

41A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

hmm i cant argue it since most people in the last campaign loved the penis and needed it in their[[/right]r mouths

42A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I was not being serious about a dual class fighter/monk... I almost wanted to post a ranger/druid comment.

I re-read my comment and it sounds like a stupid class, you should of said yes...haa. He would of been an idiot. A knightly order of monks, thats a walking oxymoron..haa

43A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I have a solution. A holy knight that rides a drunken monk who is a horse.

44A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 am

Racheal

Racheal

yall have lost your minds, then again i question weather most of you ever had one smh. Lem sense you dont know how to answer your phone i pmed you. please right back. it has things to do with things that might have things to do with this game.

45A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:46 am

Racheal

Racheal

so i want to join but it would mean bringing the baby, i dont want to ruin anyones fun but would be nice to get out of the house and play some more. Might actually be fun to play a game ware we all start out at the same level.

nikki's character

Callieach (calli) rubyking

Dwarf/fighter
nutral
deity: Marthammor duin (only if lem lets me)

46A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hi Calli and congrats on the new generation of geek, start her early. On day you will say that your child roleplayed before the age of one..haa

Those will be fond memories or a point of embarrassment..haa

DOH: Everyone always changes their names every campaign. It takes me a bit to re learn who is who.

Pat, I like the pugilist horse monk. Since they already have hooves why not be a monk? I can also tell everyone it has taken a vow of silence and give it a set of robes. Imagine it being drunk as well...!!

47A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Hi Calli and congrats on the new generation of geek, start her early. On day you will say that your child roleplayed before the age of one..haa

Those will be fond memories or a point of embarrassment..haa

DOH: Everyone always changes their names every campaign. It takes me a bit to re learn who is who.

Pat, I like the pugilist horse monk. Since they already have hooves why not be a monk? I can also tell everyone it has taken a vow of silence and give it a set of robes. Imagine it being drunk as well...!!

This.... made me laugh this morning

48A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Name Marcus "whisper" Goodman
Class: Rogue
Diety: Bread Maker
Likes to be friendly

49A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Race- Human
Class- Illusionist

Name- Alastrann Callaghan
Alignment- Chaotic Neutral
Deity- Mana - Knowledge, Arcane Magic, Intrigue, Balance, Study

Last edited by The Reality Tailor on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

50A different game for a different time - Page 2 Empty Re: A different game for a different time Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Do the three of you know each other? Have you worked together before? Are you a team?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum