CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reunion Game

+9
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
Phobos 7
Legendary
Random
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
lancelot chamomile
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Adventure Thus Far: Part 1 of 3

The horse merchant warned the motley crew of adventurers that the mounts wouldn't be able to make the trip. He gave them a generous discount and extra feed. He provided maps and even treated them to a grandiose meal that pushed the limits of what his meager income could produce. In the end they rode north into the forgotten lands in search of Usher's Monument and the key to saving the kingdom and the realm, The Five Tomes of Lyons. Unfortunately, the merchant was not wrong in his assessment. Almost three weeks into the forgotten lands, three weeks further than anyone before had ever trekked, the horses were lost. It was a strange and frightening loss. One night they were there huddled together and feasting on feed in abundance and the next morning they were all dead, partially rotted as if their corpses had festered for days. It was the beginning of a string of events that left the party desperate to reach their destination, or any destination that could provide shelter and a moment's reprieve...

27The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Adventure Thus Far: Part 2 of 3

They eventually found shelter in a small town, or what had once been a small town. Buildings barely large enough for a human to stand upright huddled together around a statue of massive proportions. There was no sign of life no sign of anything except for perfectly preserved dwellings devoid of food or dust and the overwhelming feeling of something sinister lurking just around the corner. Rain bombarded them from the morning of their horses’ deaths and after five days of trudging through mud and puddles it was a relief to rest indoors. But rest never came. It started as persistent banging noises that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere but soon the moans of pain and the pleas for mercy filled every waking moment with incessant noise. The few that fell asleep woke with horrifying half remembered tales centering on the grotesque statue that stood vigil over the town square. By morning the rain had stopped and the party was more tired and fitful than ever. They left the town early not bothering to break their fast and non would ever speak of that town or that statue that had vanished in the night…

28The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Adventure Thus Far: Part 3 of 3

As legend had promised, they found the Monument sitting in the center of a dark canyon spanned by three age worn bridges. The canyon glowed ominous as a river of the earth’s life blood inched along in its on molten path. The heat was suffocating and nothing grew for miles as the land itself spelled doom for all that tried to live off of it. The monument was cyclopean in proportion reaching high into the heavens to be lost among ever-present black soot clouds and sunk deep into the magma river below. It appeared to be a black pillar that refused to adhere to the physical laws of the world reflecting light in a manner of its own choosing. It was made of an alien material, not of this world or the world below. Two of the bridges proved impassable claiming a few of the party and much of their supplies. That left the third bridge on the western side as the only way inside. But that side was guarded and was no easy task to surmount…

29The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty OMG Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Its been a while since i posted, so i would like to say thank you all for coming together for this awsome event. Second i vote for cnc cause its more familiar.

I want to be a fighter cause im going to tank my ass off for the group. be an asshole without certain restrictions, if needed be. if we do run DQ or even CnC i would like to have some sort of ability that makes enemies want to attack me and something "tank like" (mitigation or a way to heal).

By the way i hope you guys are filling roles as well as making a character.
Tank
Healer
Damage
control aoe/single
utility pef a rogue/bard or something along those lines.

30The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Wandering Omen wrote:Its been a while since i posted, so i would like to say thank you all for coming together for this awsome event. Second i vote for cnc cause its more familiar.

I want to be a fighter cause im going to tank my ass off for the group. be an asshole without certain restrictions, if needed be. if we do run DQ or even CnC i would like to have some sort of ability that makes enemies want to attack me and something "tank like" (mitigation or a way to heal).

Tank
Healer
Damage
control aoe/single

I took this from the pathfinder website and removed somethings that had nothing to do with cnc and dummed down some of the abilities. if i can play this i would be happy. if you have to dum it down further that would be fine. i will decide if i play with it after your changes, or if we can work something out.

DUELIST
Duelists represent the pinnacle of elegant swordplay. They move with a grace unmatched by most foes, parrying blows and countering attacks with swift thrusts of their blades. They may wear armor, but generally eschew such bulky protection as their grace allows them to dodge their opponents with ease. While others flounder on treacherous terrain, duelists charge nimbly across the battlefield, leaping and tumbling into the fray. They thrive in melee, where their skill with the blade allows them to make sudden attacks against clumsy foes and to cripple opponents with particularly well-placed thrusts of the blade.
The path to the duelist is natural for rogues and bards, as those classes do not rely on armor for defense, although nearly as many duelists come from the ranks of fighters and rangers. They are often found in those regions that possess elaborate rules and etiquette for battle.
Role: The abilities of duelists complement those rogues or bards who wish to accentuate their fighting prowess but, because of their lack of heavy armor, are afraid to leap into combat. Duelists fight in the forefront alongside fighters, barbarians, and other melee combatants, deftly avoiding the blades of their opponents while expertly targeting their vulnerabilities.
Alignment: Duelists can be of any alignment, although since most hail from backgrounds as rogues or bards, they tend to eschew lawful behavior. Lawful duelists are not unheard of, however, and such duelists often adhere to a strict code of honor, refusing to attack unarmed or obviously inferior opponents.

Hit Die: d10.

Class Skills
TABLE: DUELIST

Level Base Attack Bonus Special
1st +0 Canny defense, precise strike>

2nd +1 Improved reaction +2, parry

3rd +2 Enhanced mobility

4th +3 Combat Reflexes, grace

5th +4 Riposte

6th +5 Acrobatic charge

7th +6 Elaborate defense

8th +7 Improved reaction +4

9th +8 Deflect Arrows

10th +9 Crippling critical

Class Features
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: The duelist is proficient with all simple and martial weapons. Duelists are proficient with light armor but not with shields.

Canny Defense (Ex): When wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, a duelist adds 1 point of Intelligence bonus (if any) per duelist class level to her Dexterity bonus to modify Armor Class while wielding a melee weapon. If a duelist is caught flat-footed or otherwise denied her Dexterity bonus, she also loses this bonus.

Precise Strike (Ex): A duelist gains the ability to strike precisely with a light or one-handed piercing weapon, adding her duelist level to her damage roll.
When making a precise strike, a duelist cannot attack with a weapon in her other hand or use a shield. A duelist's precise strike only works against living creatures with discernible anatomies. Any creature that is immune to critical hits is also immune to a precise strike, and any item or ability that protects a creature from critical hits also protects a creature from a precise strike.

Improved Reaction (Ex): At 2nd level, a duelist gains a +2 bonus on initiative checks. At 8th level, the bonus increases to +4.

Parry (Ex): At 2nd level, a duelist learns to parry the attacks of other creatures, causing them to miss. Whenever the duelist takes a full attack action with a light or one-handed piercing weapon, she can elect not to take one of her attacks. At any time before her next turn, she can attempt to parry an attack against her or an adjacent ally as an immediate action. To parry the attack, the duelist makes an attack roll, using the same bonuses as the attack she chose to forego during her previous action. If her attack roll is greater than the roll of the attacking creature, the attack automatically misses. For each size category that the attacking creature is larger than the duelist, the duelist takes a –4 penalty on her attack roll. The duelist also takes a –4 penalty when attempting to parry an attack made against an adjacent ally. The duelist must declare the use of this ability after the attack is announced, but before the roll is made.

Enhanced Mobility (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, when wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, a duelist gains an additional +4 bonus to AC when surrounded by 2 or more enimies.

Grace (Ex): At 4th level, a duelist gains an additional +2 competence bonus on all Reflex saving throws. This ability functions for a duelist only when she is wearing light or no armor and not using a shield.

Riposte (Ex): Starting at 5th level, a duelist can make an attack against any creature whose attack she successfully parries, so long as the creature she is attacking is within reach.

Acrobatic Charge (Ex): At 6th level, a duelist gains the ability to charge in situations where others cannot. She may charge over difficult terrain that normally slows movement. Depending on the circumstance, she may still need to make appropriate checks to successfully move over the terrain.
Elaborate Defense (Ex): At 7th level and higher, if a duelist chooses to fight defensively or use total defense in melee combat, she gains an additional +1 dodge bonus to AC for every 3 levels of duelist she has attained.
Deflect Arrows: At 9th level, a duelist gains the benefit of the Deflect Arrows feat when using a light or one-handed piercing weapon. The duelist does not need a free hand to use this feat.

Crippling Critical (Ex): When you confirm a critical hit using a light or one-handed piercing weapon, you can apply one of the following penalties in addition to the damage dealt: reduce all of the target's speeds by 10 feet (minimum 5 feet), 1d4 points of Strength or Dexterity damage, –4 penalty on all saving throws, –4 penalty to Armor Class, or 2d6 points of bleed damage. These penalties last for 1 minute, except for ability damage, which must be healed normally, and bleed damage, which continues until the target receives magic healing.

31The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:Its been a while since i posted, so i would like to say thank you all for coming together for this awsome event. Second i vote for cnc cause its more familiar.

Tank
Healer
Damage
control aoe/single

I took this from the pathfinder website and removed somethings that had nothing to do with cnc and dummed down some of the abilities. if i can play this i would be happy. if you have to dum it down further that would be fine. i will decide if i play with it after your changes, or if we can work something out.

DUELIST
Duelists represent the pinnacle of elegant swordplay. They move with a grace unmatched by most foes, parrying blows and countering attacks with swift thrusts of their blades. They may wear armor, but generally eschew such bulky protection as their grace allows them to dodge their opponents with ease. While others flounder on treacherous terrain, duelists charge nimbly across the battlefield, leaping and tumbling into the fray. They thrive in melee, where their skill with the blade allows them to make sudden attacks against clumsy foes and to cripple opponents with particularly well-placed thrusts of the blade.
The path to the duelist is natural for rogues and bards, as those classes do not rely on armor for defense, although nearly as many duelists come from the ranks of fighters and rangers. They are often found in those regions that possess elaborate rules and etiquette for battle.
Role: The abilities of duelists complement those rogues or bards who wish to accentuate their fighting prowess but, because of their lack of heavy armor, are afraid to leap into combat. Duelists fight in the forefront alongside fighters, barbarians, and other melee combatants, deftly avoiding the blades of their opponents while expertly targeting their vulnerabilities.
Alignment: Duelists can be of any alignment, although since most hail from backgrounds as rogues or bards, they tend to eschew lawful behavior. Lawful duelists are not unheard of, however, and such duelists often adhere to a strict code of honor, refusing to attack unarmed or obviously inferior opponents.

Hit Die: d10.

Class Skills
TABLE: DUELIST

Level Base Attack Bonus Special
1st +0 Canny defense, precise strike>

2nd +1 Improved reaction +2, parry

3rd +2 Enhanced mobility

4th +3 Combat Reflexes, grace

5th +4 Riposte

6th +5 Acrobatic charge

7th +6 Elaborate defense

8th +7 Improved reaction +4

9th +8 Deflect Arrows

10th +9 Crippling critical

Class Features
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: The duelist is proficient with all simple and martial weapons. Duelists are proficient with light armor but not with shields.

Canny Defense (Ex): When wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, a duelist adds 1 point of Intelligence bonus (if any) per duelist class level to her Dexterity bonus to modify Armor Class while wielding a melee weapon. If a duelist is caught flat-footed or otherwise denied her Dexterity bonus, she also loses this bonus.

Precise Strike (Ex): A duelist gains the ability to strike precisely with a light or one-handed piercing weapon, adding her duelist level to her damage roll.
When making a precise strike, a duelist cannot attack with a weapon in her other hand or use a shield. A duelist's precise strike only works against living creatures with discernible anatomies. Any creature that is immune to critical hits is also immune to a precise strike, and any item or ability that protects a creature from critical hits also protects a creature from a precise strike.

Improved Reaction (Ex): At 2nd level, a duelist gains a +2 bonus on initiative checks. At 8th level, the bonus increases to +4.

Parry (Ex): At 2nd level, a duelist learns to parry the attacks of other creatures, causing them to miss. Whenever the duelist takes a full attack action with a light or one-handed piercing weapon, she can elect not to take one of her attacks. At any time before her next turn, she can attempt to parry an attack against her or an adjacent ally as an immediate action. To parry the attack, the duelist makes an attack roll, using the same bonuses as the attack she chose to forego during her previous action. If her attack roll is greater than the roll of the attacking creature, the attack automatically misses. For each size category that the attacking creature is larger than the duelist, the duelist takes a –4 penalty on her attack roll. The duelist also takes a –4 penalty when attempting to parry an attack made against an adjacent ally. The duelist must declare the use of this ability after the attack is announced, but before the roll is made.

Enhanced Mobility (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, when wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, a duelist gains an additional +4 bonus to AC when surrounded by 2 or more enimies.

Grace (Ex): At 4th level, a duelist gains an additional +2 competence bonus on all Reflex saving throws. This ability functions for a duelist only when she is wearing light or no armor and not using a shield.

Riposte (Ex): Starting at 5th level, a duelist can make an attack against any creature whose attack she successfully parries, so long as the creature she is attacking is within reach.

Acrobatic Charge (Ex): At 6th level, a duelist gains the ability to charge in situations where others cannot. She may charge over difficult terrain that normally slows movement. Depending on the circumstance, she may still need to make appropriate checks to successfully move over the terrain.
Elaborate Defense (Ex): At 7th level and higher, if a duelist chooses to fight defensively or use total defense in melee combat, she gains an additional +1 dodge bonus to AC for every 3 levels of duelist she has attained.
Deflect Arrows: At 9th level, a duelist gains the benefit of the Deflect Arrows feat when using a light or one-handed piercing weapon. The duelist does not need a free hand to use this feat.

Crippling Critical (Ex): When you confirm a critical hit using a light or one-handed piercing weapon, you can apply one of the following penalties in addition to the damage dealt: reduce all of the target's speeds by 10 feet (minimum 5 feet), 1d4 points of Strength or Dexterity damage, –4 penalty on all saving throws, –4 penalty to Armor Class, or 2d6 points of bleed damage. These penalties last for 1 minute, except for ability damage, which must be healed normally, and bleed damage, which continues until the target receives magic healing.

At just a glance I can see this character class being too strong for CnC. I'm going to make a decision tonight about the system. Once I do I'll either dumb it down or entertain giving your character some kind of aggro drawing ability.

The reason why DQ is so alien to most of you is because whenever we have a chance to play it or something else the group chooses something else, It will remain to be an anomaly. We should stop running from new systems and give them a chance... I've done it with many systems included 4.0 which everyone knows I dislike. We shall see.

Archer- Darnell
Tank- Pat?
Support- Chad

32The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty -Insert title here- Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

So in choosing between CnC and DQ, I'm going to vote for DQ. Try something new instead of running from it. That being said, I have no clue how that system works, and therefore am not going to bother trying to appropriately tailor my character for it (or the one I hope to play). So, Sir DM, I leave you with the character class I wish to attempt, the arcane archer from the Pathfinder book. It's definitely OP for the CnC system, but I'm not sure about the DQ system. Also, I know I seen a post about requesting things for the game (I'm assuming this means your character), so I figure it can't hurt to ask. I'd like a unique bow for the class, something like a Greatbow maybe? Instead of doing more damage though, maybe it can shoot arrows further or have a 19-20 crit instead of just 20. Quiver (20x arrows) that magically refills 2 times a day when empty. Either plain, or +1 masterwork arrows. Tent of resist elements. Canteen of forever water. Backpack of resist elements (fire and water especially). Ok, hungry now, going to go eat.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/prestigeClasses/arcaneArcher.html#_arcane-archer

33The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty my vote Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

ok i want to change my vote since it would be a nice change and some people want to use it anyway to DQ. other than that i want some abilities and/or items that can make me be a better tank. i will take about anything. so let make it interesting. please do something about that year and a half casting situation with casters, and we should be good to go.

34The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:00 am

Areowyn

Areowyn

Hhhmmmm i choose cnc i like the order. too much freedom causes problems

35The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 am

Legendary

Legendary

Speaking of Pathfinder, did you take a look at fighters? They have abilities now, and they have archtypes too, like 2-h weapon fighters, two-weapon fighters, shield fighters, tower shield fighters, etc...

36The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Legendary wrote:Speaking of Pathfinder, did you take a look at fighters? They have abilities now, and they have archtypes too, like 2-h weapon fighters, two-weapon fighters, shield fighters, tower shield fighters, etc...

Aren't those new builds tailored for Pathfinder 4.0? Jose, how the hell have you been? If you and Mr. T could play than things could get interesting!

37The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

As of last night the system will be DQ:

Chad- Haven't quite decided
Patrick- Fighter with buffs or taunts(not sure yet)
Darnell and Alan- Arcane Archer(Which will be a lesser mage with a bow)
Khourie- Mage(of what school)
Tony- Fighter
Random- Healer

For those that aren't familiar with Dragon Quest,

The Dragon Quest is a d10 system that relies on percentiles(%) to determine success. The game lacks classes and instead focuses on skills and ranks. The system in its full version has tons of rules regarding combat and spellcasting but as with most systems I prefer to use its core elements and fashion the game towards the group I'm playing with. The system is fast and free with a lot of versatility and room for modifications. I utilize the system exclusively with my Demon Hunters Campaign, which is about to be 4 years strong (longest continuously run campaign ever!), and find it very easy to master. For those of you that are nervous about trying something new, don't worry you're in good hands. For those that fear the freedom, fear is the mind killer.

Sincerely,
The Bubbling Dark

38The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

It was suggested that I make the characters ahead of time as to expedite us jumping directly into the game. I like that idea but I need to know preferences. We are on a deadline here and I'm not feeling overly generous so The first person to respond with a character design will get the most experience toward that character and the exp will gradually diminish with each person. In other words first responder get's the most skills and last get's the least.

-This has been a Public Service Announcement-

39The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:42 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:It was suggested that I make the characters ahead of time as to expedite us jumping directly into the game. I like that idea but I need to know preferences. We are on a deadline here and I'm not feeling overly generous so The first person to respond with a character design will get the most experience toward that character and the exp will gradually diminish with each person. In other words first responder get's the most skills and last get's the least.

So in response to that, I'm assuming you mean you want to know how we would like to play our characters so you know what kind of skills to allocate our characters. For the most part, I want to be a sniper type character. So I guess like this-
1) High Damage Per Shot- I'd like to be able to make my shots do more damage, even non-magical ones, but say at the cost of speed (for example, none of that multi-rapid shot my ranger was known for)
2) Magic should focus on destruction, type magic, with maybe a few utility spells in to round out the class.
3) As far as melee is concerned, should be limited to maybe one or two weapons with proficiency (scimitar preferably).

So let me know if you need clarification on anything I wrote. In fairness, I did write this directly after waking up so..yeah.

40The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

ThatDamnElf wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:It was suggested that I make the characters ahead of time as to expedite us jumping directly into the game. I like that idea but I need to know preferences. We are on a deadline here and I'm not feeling overly generous so The first person to respond with a character design will get the most experience toward that character and the exp will gradually diminish with each person. In other words first responder get's the most skills and last get's the least.

So in response to that, I'm assuming you mean you want to know how we would like to play our characters so you know what kind of skills to allocate our characters. For the most part, I want to be a sniper type character. So I guess like this-
1) High Damage Per Shot- I'd like to be able to make my shots do more damage, even non-magical ones, but say at the cost of speed (for example, none of that multi-rapid shot my ranger was known for)
2) Magic should focus on destruction, type magic, with maybe a few utility spells in to round out the class.
3) As far as melee is concerned, should be limited to maybe one or two weapons with proficiency (scimitar preferably).

So let me know if you need clarification on anything I wrote. In fairness, I did write this directly after waking up so..yeah.

So what I'm seeing from you, Allan, is that you are more concerned with magic and weapons than you are with actual abilities. There is nothing wrong with that. It makes things easier. You don't have to be an Arcane Archer, You can be a skilled Ranger with proficiencies in a few weapons and a collection of magical items.

Allan Man(a work in progress)- 6000exp to spend
Human or Elf
Long Bow
Scimitar
Ranger

41The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Legendary wrote:Speaking of Pathfinder, did you take a look at fighters? They have abilities now, and they have archtypes too, like 2-h weapon fighters, two-weapon fighters, shield fighters, tower shield fighters, etc...

Aren't those new builds tailored for Pathfinder 4.0? Jose, how the hell have you been? If you and Mr. T could play than things could get interesting!

I'm doing ok, I could only join the game if you guys use something like skype so i can talk and hear what's going on and i could dig out my old web cam and point it down so you could see what im rolling...
The reason for this being is that I live in Florida (long story). so if you're willing to do that I'd play. afro

And no, those fighters are for Pathfinder. Pathfinder is also known as D&D 3.75. It's a simplified/updated 3.5.

42The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Legendary

Legendary

If you guys do decide to set that up so I can join I would like to make a support character. I would like to have "buffing" capabilities: like increasing AC, or reducing dmg, increasing to-hits, increasing dmg for team; that sort of thing. And if possible a splash of healing to help Random out, because with all these players, only one person healing would suck...

43The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

For nostalgia i would like to be in the school of fire but i would like my character to be closer to a fire bender where im incorporating fire magic in my martial arts.

also guys we never had a choice on the system lol Lem is a Tyrant

and Admin can we make the character font darker my eyes are burning thank you! Cool

44The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Cambria

Cambria

With everyone changing their names, I am like "who the hell is this guy?"

I really hate that everyone is so in on this, and I can't be there.

RA had it right... there was never a choice in what system. Come on guys... did you really fall for that?

45The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Rottenapples wrote:For nostalgia i would like to be in the school of fire but i would like my character to be closer to a fire bender where im incorporating fire magic in my martial arts.

and Admin can we make the character font darker my eyes are burning thank you! Cool

I'll have a talk with Admin later.

I am a tyrant and the illusion of freedom is sometimes better than freedom but I DID leave it to a vote. Its not my fault that what I lobbied for won. Its kind of like voting for president, when no one makes a showing at the ballots you're stuck with what big interest groups want or what the authorities force down your throats... I guess I'm the authority. Eat. Very Happy Twisted Evil Sad

You will most likely have to pass and prepare to cast a spell and it won't take effect until the beginning of the following pulse but you'll be able to react that following pulse. 1 turn to cast instead of 1 turn to cast and 1 turn to recoup.

Burning Khourie, The Red -5750exp to spend
Human
All General Knowledge Fire Spells
3-5 Special knowledge Fire Spells
Club
Sling

46The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:With everyone changing their names, I am like "who the hell is this guy?"

I really hate that everyone is so in on this, and I can't be there.

RA had it right... there was never a choice in what system. Come on guys... did you really fall for that?

They voted, it was decided... Don't be a naysayer. Join the blindmas- I mean I wish you were here to play too.

47The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Cambria

Cambria

This had me laughing like an idiot at my desk. You are so evil. I love it.

It sucks that I can't really join in on all this planning and discussion. Like it is seriously bumming me out.

48The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Rottenapples wrote:For nostalgia i would like to be in the school of fire but i would like my character to be closer to a fire bender where im incorporating fire magic in my martial arts.

I am a tyrant and the illusion of freedom is sometimes better than freedom but I DID leave it to a vote. Its not my fault that what I lobbied for won. Its kind of like voting for president, when no one makes a showing at the ballots you're stuck with what big interest groups want or what the authorities force down your throats... I guess I'm the authority. Eat. Very Happy Twisted Evil Sad

You will most likely have to pass and prepare to cast a spell and it won't take effect until the beginning of the following pulse but you'll be able to react that following pulse. 1 turn to cast instead of 1 turn to cast and 1 turn to recoup.

Human
Club
Sling

So I'm going to assume you completely ignored my 2 posts about my character (if I can make one) seeing as how I was 2nd to post it, but did not count towards the xp. Let me know if this is the case or not. Either way I'm still going to post on the site Razz

49The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

My first idea was to cheese it, but lem to make sure we have an understanding im lafiore. He is who i am and represents what i wanted out of a charcter. To be a little more specific with my desires

Im a tank so i need stuff for defense (armor, health regen defensive items)
i would like to go sword and shield for my fighting style
for abilities (as mentioned before) something that allows me to taunt i want to be the center of attention when we are in fights. also because im tanking it would be nice if i had something to mitigate damage. im thinking about something kinda cool, bare with me here.... you know how lafiore was a linguist. what if i had like an aura that effected people as i talk or behave like discouragement or encouragement(ill leave that up to you) i will call you about 5pm anyway so we can talk further about that.

I would also like to have some skill in hand to hand in case im disarmed. Everything else i will QQ about cause i didnt think about it. but if there is anything you can add to make my role more efficient please feel free to through it in there.

50The Reunion Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Legendary wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

Human
Club
Sling

So I'm going to assume you completely ignored my 2 posts about my character (if I can make one) seeing as how I was 2nd to post it, but did not count towards the xp. Let me know if this is the case or not. Either way I'm still going to post on the site Razz

Lol, Jose is still Jose. There was no slight intended towards you but I'm not even sure where we're playing let alone whether we'll have a Skype hookup with accompanying Webcam action. As such I did ignore your post but in the sense that you couldn't make it not that you don't matter... which is the same but not really.

Jose the Drinkingman's Cup- 5750exp to spend(extra exp for posting)
Dwarf
Tower Shield
Military Scientist
Flail
Speak Language- Dwarf
Speak Language- Elf
Short Sword

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum