CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reunion Game

+9
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
Phobos 7
Legendary
Random
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
lancelot chamomile
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:23 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Sweetness. So here's to hoping that everyone can show up between 12 and 2 so we can get in as much roleplaying as possible.

152The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

My toons notes soo far:

- I like the cultist comment in your description for DQ. maybe an undercover clustist....Also I can play anything u roll up. Challenge me a bit.

-------

Option 2:
Assassin
Garotte
Alchemist
Read/Write (2) Languages

Option one is generally a Cleric?

I figure the sleazy cowardly Cultist should be option 2:

he looks pathetic and no one really pays much attention to the worm of a (Race here). The thought would be a high Chr, it would help play off the role (maybe even an acting skill). Figure the lecher would always be somewhat in the shadows due to his cowardly nature. Under his repulsive appearance lies a sharp mind that I always on the look out for weakness's to exploit

The cult would require a convo, I wold love a little background on my religious options.

Also Summoning demons sounds sweet.
----

Sneaky Stab Chad Jonston -5250(6750)exp to spend
Assassin
Garrotte
Alchemist
Read/Write Language(Sarnic)*
Read/Write Language(Elven)
Dagger

*Sarnic is the language of the forgotten people believed to be gone from this world until the time of new beginnings or final end depending on whether you believe the church or the apocryphal script. The Cult of Sarna wish to subvert the church and hasten the return so that Lord Sarna and The Forgotten People of The Starbound Sea can cleanse the realm. Not much is known about Sarna except that he is ruthless and mad, The Cult of Sarna only elevate the insane to the role of high priest because only they can feel the mad lord's presence. It is believed that the kingdom's current condition is the heralding of Sarna's return and the beginning of The Final End. The heroes finding The Five Tomes of Lyon will either help or hurt the cult's cause no one is truly sure.

----

Sneaky Stab Chad Jonston -5250(6750)exp to spend
Assassin
Garrotte
Alchemist
Read/Write Language(Sarnic)*
Read/Write Language(Elven)
Dagger

---

153The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Random

Random

just wanted to let everyone know that all is invited to my place just give me lem a call for the adress if you dont have my phone number (alan and lian) i think thats the only person who doesnt have my adress or phone number.

154The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Random wrote:just wanted to let everyone know that all is invited to my place just give me lem a call for the adress if you dont have my phone number (alan and lian) i think thats the only person who doesnt have my adress or phone number.

Dude (white boy accent), you posted your address here. Why wouldn't I have it?

155The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Game Sunday unless I call with some crazy story to get out of smelling you stinky fuckers!

156The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Game Sunday unless I call with some crazy story to get out of smelling you stinky fuckers!

Hey I bathe once or twice a year, I do not stink!!! Shocked

157The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:54 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

ThatDamnElf wrote:
Random wrote:just wanted to let everyone know that all is invited to my place just give me lem a call for the adress if you dont have my phone number (alan and lian) i think thats the only person who doesnt have my adress or phone number.

Dude (white boy accent), you posted your address here. Why wouldn't I have it?

Not white boy accent......white boy accident. Too much trust in the internet.

158The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

A Prison for The Gods

With Talindra, Avatar of Indra sealed away once more the party gathered what treasure they could gather from her tomb and contemplated a brief respite to regroup. The ordeal was harrowing and many of the party were in a state of shock once the adrenaline wore off. The idea of locking themselves within the tomb was knocked around but eventually discarded as members of the group wandered off down a long hall. Perplexed La’Fiorre, Soule, Yannad, and Allyne rushed to catch up with their allies. What they found at the end of the hall was yet another of Usher’s Monument’s many secrets.

The Merchant proved to be a strange and mysterious demon in the guise of a dwarf. He offered food and shelter for a not so modest price. He claimed to provide safe refuge and commerce for those that would brave the hardships of The Monument. Like the Guardian and The Warden his role was set by those that created The Monument and had no ability or will to overstep his bounds. Wary of the stranger with powers beyond their understanding the party paid his fees in no small part due to Tartan Klavosh. Tartan was a part of the host of heroes that had set out to find Usher’s Monument but not as an adventurer but as the squire of Ser Robin le Prochain à Mourir. The death of Ser Robin was an unfortunate event that left Klavosh masterless and far from civilized lands. Unable and unwilling to leave him behind the party took the crippled squire on as a porter of sorts. Many thought him lost when the great party split to find a way across The Monument’s Bridges. But it was not so. He met the dwarf and The Merchant took pity on him showing him a secret way into the tower.

Reunited The Reunion Heroes spent a restful night with The Merchant and awakened magically refreshed and ready for the new challenges that awaited. One Tome had been claimed from Talindra’s Tomb, Tome of The Body, four remained.

Beyond the dwarf’s hall was a bridge of old stone spanning a pit of molten lava and flaming beasts. The bridge was in various states of disrepair and the party was forced to rely on their ingenuity and Agility to make the crossing. As they dripped with sweat and ached from straining muscles they reached the other side only to have Allyne lose his footing during a tremor. It would have been The Kinslayer’s end but Klavoshed proved that he was more than just a squire. With agility and bravery at odds with his subservient and cripple persona he dove from the crumbling bridge and saved the doomed elf. None the worse for wear the party continued.

The next room saw the heroes swarmed by more ravenous Tombbugs. This time the party was ready for the stinging and biting creatures. Soele wreathed his allies in magical protections before setting the area ablaze. When the fires settled all that remained were those questing to save the realm and the ashes of their enemies. Signs of a previous but doomed party were revealed and the party found themselves in a stairwell with a deadly trapped but this too only proved to strengthen their resolve.

The next obstacle was a Succubus radiating sexual energy and her two armored Giant thralls. The party quickly found themselves under attack by powerful foes but by working together they weathered the tides of battle. Again Tartan proved to be more than what he seemed. Producing a length of wire previously concealed he choked the demon and managed to keep her from devouring Soele’s soul. And at her moment of weakness he pounced on the demonic seductress and bound her to a strange hidden ring. Wounded but victorious The Reunion Heroes continued to through halls and stairwells until they came upon a familiar stone entrance to a Mausoleum…

To Be Continued…

159The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

i enjoy reading the story of our progress even though its alot more dolled up. i want to hear how you tell the story, when we fought that last boss.

160The Reunion Game - Page 7 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

That hole post seems like it was sweating the crip. good read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum