CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reunion Game

+9
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
Phobos 7
Legendary
Random
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
lancelot chamomile
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

will be there half asleep as always

127The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Random wrote:hey so lets mark down a tally on who has confirmed for this sunday,

Me
PAT
LEM
... who esle come on guys we hav to get this rolling

Alan

128The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Pat
Random
Alan
Khourie

Looks like we have a game, I'll be there. Be ready Twisted Evil

129The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Pat
Random
Alan
Khourie

kings games right?

130The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
Random
Alan
Khourie

kings games right?

It's up to you, let me know ahead of time.

131The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
Random
Alan
Khourie

kings games right?

i might not be able to host this one but, the one on feb 3rd i can do. So kings games it is unless random can post us up at his house?

132The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
Random
Alan
Khourie

kings games right?

Kings Games it is!

i might not be able to host this one but, the one on feb 3rd i can do. So kings games it is unless random can post us up at his house?

133The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Wandering Omen wrote:
Random
Alan
Khourie

kings games right?

Kings Games it is!

Maybe my cpu isnt working right but did you write anything?

134The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Random

Random

well if we do my house then free subway sandwiches on me lol i have a $50 gift card my girl wants to use on a subway party kinda thing. but yeah i can host i have plenty of room food and drinks...and im dying to break out the apron.

135The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:well if we do my house then free subway sandwiches on me lol i have a $50 gift card my girl wants to use on a subway party kinda thing. but yeah i can host i have plenty of room food and drinks...and im dying to break out the apron.

I read it ^^just now and i know im going to have a funny day. thank you random! so guys let it be known we are going by randoms house on sunday.

136The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random, what time are your doors open? Text me the directions and is it a private home or a NYCHA complex (need to know how well armed I should be).

137The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Random, what time are your doors open? Text me the directions and is it a private home or a NYCHA complex (need to know how well armed I should be).

Lol, did he move from his last home in manhattan?

138The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wandering Omen wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Random, what time are your doors open? Text me the directions and is it a private home or a NYCHA complex (need to know how well armed I should be).

Lol, did he move from his last home in manhattan?

He lives with a 'WOMAN' now and handles all of the necessary cooking and cleaning responsibilities, much like me. I don't know if the rest of you guys have been there but I have yet to.

139The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Random

Random

First off im a REAL man my girl does all the cooking and cleaning i dont have to do shit if i dont want to....dont tell her i said that shell kill me, im not joking dont tell her she beats me (help).

2nd, my adress is 631 edgecombe ave take the A train to 168 and walk 3 blocks and two aves ill direct you once your near its easy as hell.

3rd, i live with a white girl theres no way i would be able to move into a bad neighbourhood her just walking in being white with good credit got us a good apartment. nah i live in a gentrified area on 165 its good. oh and once agian dont tell her i said that ether...she hits hard, leaves marks were you cant see it Smile

140The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Random

Random

And whatever time you guys want the earlyer the better. so we can play for as long as we can or get some Roleplaying and magic in Smile

141The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Random wrote:And whatever time you guys want the earlyer the better. so we can play for as long as we can or get some Roleplaying and magic in Smile

i have to say, you have become a man.... about time!

142The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm tellin' Razz

143The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I'm tellin' Razz

i wasnt going to but i have to now.

144The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Random

Random

i texted chadd and he said hes going to come over too. so we we got one more to our tally of people

145The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Im Down For this Sunday. See everyone soon. Its been a wile......wow was it Devry? Nooo.

146The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:01 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

It was Anessa's as we finished The Kingdom and The Horn Adventure. Its been so long friend, it'll be good to see you. Lol

147The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

chad u white son of a bitch, i needed you... the world was soo dark ..... now its bright.... fuck off I like my darkness!!!!!

148The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Soo you need a little color contrast do you?

Random is practically white.

149The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Leetin, make sure you read up and get an idea of what your character is getting into. I forgot the name I gave him so I can't post his background just yet.

150The Reunion Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion Game Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Random

Random

oh and chad theres i have a bottle of captain morgan and bacardi at home Smile lol i might get some wine coolers for the other children on sunday lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum