CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Distribution of Power

+3
Malevolent Moose
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Gutting all of the kills is going to get very messy and is a bit sadistic.

177The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:47 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:Gutting all of the kills is going to get very messy and is a bit sadistic.

Ummm Remember we were first hired to get Lizard hearts..... Whats the Problem? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

178The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I would call you all a bunch of vaginas, but I have one, and it is pretty tough.  It takes a beating just fine...  so yall are more like balls.  Delicate little shriveled balls.

If you have to open the gut of a bugbear to get a freaking magical item, be a man (figuratively) and do it!

Last edited by Cambria on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

179The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I would call you all a bunch of vaginas, but I have one, and it is pretty tough.  It takes a beating just fine...  so yall are more like balls.  Delicate little shriveled balls.

If you have to open the cut of a bugbear to get a freaking magical item, be a man (figuratively) and do it!

I would cut a party member open if I had to........ummm might have said too much silent silent silent

180The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Cambria

Cambria

If I ever roll dice on you, I am going to stay far away from your character!!!

181The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:If I ever roll dice on you, I am going to stay far away from your character!!!

Not sure what is rolling dice on me entails but....... Wink

182The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:If I ever roll dice on you, I am going to stay far away from your character!!!

Not sure  what is rolling dice on me entails but....... Wink

HAHAHA! OMG! Best typo ever!

183The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Not sure  what is rolling dice on me entails but....... Wink

HAHAHA! OMG! Best typo ever!

What???? a Typo.... Laughing Laughing

184The Distribution of Power - Page 8 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The hearts was a good way to make some loot. As for killing consider it done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum