CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Distribution of Power

+3
Malevolent Moose
The Reality Tailor
The Serpent
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Jackassish??? Question

Hey... I already told you I am like that... I claim it, own it, and live it.  Razz Razz Wink Wink Razz Razz

I do... I just like the word and I am going to use it as much as I can Laughing

I know you want to be like me.  It is cool.  I am pretty awesome!

Slow down there speedy.....

Aaaawwwwweeeee, young love.  To scabs picking each other.  If only you still lived in NY, Cam

OMG, Lem!! I can't even talk to a guy without you thinking I'm trying to get some dick! You know I am down with the brown. These guys could be white for all I know. pale No Evil or Very Mad

102The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Jackassish??? Question

Hey... I already told you I am like that... I claim it, own it, and live it.  Razz Razz Wink Wink Razz Razz

I do... I just like the word and I am going to use it as much as I can Laughing

I know you want to be like me.  It is cool.  I am pretty awesome!

Slow down there speedy.....

Aaaawwwwweeeee, young love.  To scabs picking each other.  If only you still lived in NY, Cam

OMG, Lem!!  I can't even talk to a guy without you thinking I'm trying to get some dick!  You know I am down with the brown.  These guys could be white for all I know.  pale No Evil or Very Mad

Just calling it like I see it. Birds of a feather hump together.

103The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

[quote="The Serpent"][quote="Malevolent Moose"][quote="Cambria"][quote="Malevolent Moose"][quote="Cambria"]
Malevolent Moose wrote: If only you still lived in NY, Cam
Ooohhh I didn't get it until now. It may have been fun. What a shame.

104The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:Cami my question is when are you going to join the game?

I wish I could!  But my country ass is all the way in West Virginia.  I am trying to work out a trip, but hotels are so expensive there!

Sound like a lame excuse too me..... Razz Suspect Laughing

Seriously. I was just looking at hotels for next weekend, and it would be like $500 just for three nights. I might try to do it in September.

105The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Damn, how long has it been since you played with us?

106The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:Damn, how long has it been since you played with us?

Well... I moved back to West Virginia almost 4 years ago, and yall had all dropped off for a while before I moved. So it has probably been at least 4 1/2 years.

107The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Ooohhh I didn't get it until now.  It may have been fun.  What a shame.

If I lived in NYC still, I would have already been playing, and showing you how it is done!

108The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:

Well... I moved back to West Virginia almost 4 years ago, and yall had all dropped off for a while before I moved. So it has probably been at least 4 1/2 years.

Damn, girl, I miss you at the table. Khourie, Talis, Leetin, and you at a table would be fun. A cool reunion game should definitely happen.

109The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

I wish I could!  But my country ass is all the way in West Virginia.  I am trying to work out a trip, but hotels are so expensive there!

Seriously. I was just looking at hotels for next weekend, and it would be like $500 just for three nights.  I might try to do it in September.

Your right one of Lem"s games is definitely not worth $500, 150 maybe but 500 nope........ lol! afro

110The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Damn, girl, I miss you at the table.  Khourie, Talis, Leetin, and you at a table would be fun.  A cool reunion game should definitely happen.

I would absolutely love that. Killer team right there. We need to talk to Talis and see when he is coming to NY next, and then I can plan a trip at that time.

111The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Seriously. I was just looking at hotels for next weekend, and it would be like $500 just for three nights.  I might try to do it in September.

Your right one of Lem"s games is definitely not worth $500,  150 maybe but 500 nope........ lol! afro

Bwahhh, ha, ha! It would be worth it to see old friends maybe but definitely not a game. Glad you cleared that up, Moose. Jerk.

112The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Your right one of Lem"s games is definitely not worth $500,  150 maybe but 500 nope........ lol! afro

Not with people giving away +2 scimitars....

But of course, I would do more than just role play while there, so it would be worth it, I just have to work it out.

113The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Moose just doesn't know how much fun we used to have....

114The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:Moose just doesn't know how much fun we used to have....
Show us how its DONE?!?. Oooohhhh the stories WE could tell. Good and Bad. The group would definitely be far different than it is now. Besides in our defense we have only sat for just one game. Sit and see if you can hang then say what you would rock or which rock you would hide under. Wait until we have sat for a bit to pass judgement. As for being down with brown I can tan and be brown that is easy. Twisted Evil I may look white but I am far from it at heart.

115The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

WTF?!? Warn a brotha when you decide to change the forum look in mid post.

116The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:Moose just doesn't know how much fun we used to have....
 Show us how its DONE?!?.   Oooohhhh the stories WE could tell.  Good and Bad.  The group would definitely be far different than it is now.  Besides in our defense we have only sat for just one game.  Sit and see if you can hang then say what you would rock or which rock you would hide under.  Wait until we have sat for a bit to pass judgement.  As for being down with brown I can tan and be brown that is easy.  Twisted Evil I may look white but I am far from it at heart.  

Listen... I am the Queen of Sarcasm, and I talk a lot of shit.  But PUUULEASE!! I don't hide under any rocks.  I am the rock.

And you need to realize... I have said over and over that I would probably like playing with you guys.  The people that are missing from the group you are playing with now (me, Khourie, Shaun, and Chad) gave it a different vibe.  I think yall would fit in with that group really nicely.

Oh lord.... now I know you are white.  Is Moose white too?  I can't take it. You don't know me, but if you did, you would know I have a white phobia.  I have been scarred for life.  White dick makes me gag... and not in a good way.  No offense.

HAHA!!  OMG! It is too late in the day on a Friday.  I am being way to0 blunt.

117The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:WTF?!?  Warn a brotha when you decide to change the forum look in mid post.

I don't like this one, ADMIN. It is too narrow.

118The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:44 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

While this thread is entertaining, this new format is killing me.

119The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Like I said I am not white. lol I wont comment here but if its a blunt chat you would like then I am game in PM

120The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:Like I said I am not white.  lol I wont comment here but if its a blunt chat you would like then I am game in PM

Joey, I sent you a blunt Pm. Be gentle.

121The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:Like I said I am not white.  lol I wont comment here but if its a blunt chat you would like then I am game in PM

Awkward Shocked Shocked Shocked

122The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:56 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:

Awkward Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't worry, Moose. I gots one for you too. Embarassed

123The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:

Is Moose white too?  .

Where have you seen a white Moose?

124The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:

Joey, I sent you a blunt Pm.  Be gentle.

LMAO I am back in the pocket at the GM's request.

So back to gaming. I still haven't heard the craziest thing some of you have done in game? I want to hear soemthing that really sticks in your mind as "Holy crap! I cant believe I did that and came out on top!"

125The Distribution of Power - Page 5 Empty Re: The Distribution of Power Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wrong thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum