CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

+7
Rattling Bones
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
deathmvp
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Drunk Flogger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:I need the new character's Alignments

Nikki- True Neutral
Alan- Chaotic Neutral
Damien- Chaotic Evil

77Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

undecided, leaning toward chaotic evil.

78Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Vashir

Vashir

i have not yet decided on a alignment

79Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I think I wrote mine on my sheet. I think it was some form of Neutral... can't remember though...

80Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Alignment will play a moderate role in this campaign so I need the unaligned to declare next session.

Rubyking- TN
Many Colors- CN
Mr. Marcus- CE
Gar- ???
Jareth Carri- ???
Smarf- ???
Bear King- N?

81Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Vashir

Vashir

Chaos' Plague wrote:Alignment will play a moderate role in this campaign so I need the unaligned to declare next session.

Rubyking- TN
Many Colors- CN
Mr. Marcus- CE
Gar- ???
Jareth Carri- ???
Smarf- ???
Bear King- N?

I think ill give neutral evil a try.

when is the next session?

82Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:40 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Vashir wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:Alignment will play a moderate role in this campaign so I need the unaligned to declare next session.

Rubyking- TN
Many Colors- CN
Mr. Marcus- CE
Gar- ???
Jareth Carri- ???
Smarf- ???
Bear King- N?

Saturday, King's Games, 12PM

83Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Vashir

Vashir

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Vashir wrote:

Rubyking- TN
Many Colors- CN
Mr. Marcus- CE
Gar- ???
Jareth Carri- ???
Smarf- ???
Bear King- N?

Saturday, King's Games, 12PM

cool. i might show up earlier. there was something i been meaning to go there and take a look at

84Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So the party is going to be evil... ok!

85Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:33 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:So the party is going to be evil... ok!

In retrospect, I'd like to be Chaotic Good.

86Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:08 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I think SNARF (Not Smark) C.G. Its written on my char sheet.

87Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So how does a player that wants to be a good aligned character handle the current game scenario without leaving the party or making a new character?

88Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Chaos' Plague wrote:So how does a player that wants to be a good aligned character handle the current game scenario without leaving the party or making a new character?

I think Leave the party would be the best way to be a good character, as long as they come back with some reinforcements. even if the party died they would receive justice.

89Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:So how does a player that wants to be a good aligned character handle the current game scenario without leaving the party or making a new character?

I think Leave the party would be the best way to be a good character, as long as they come back with some reinforcements. even if the party died they would receive justice.

So the player should stop playing and then come back with reinforcement to receive justice for...

what? I'm confused.

90Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:38 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The best way is to impose our will as strongly as possible within the group to insure we are doing things in a not so evil fashion. I don't know how feasible that will be considering who we have in the group, but I'll see. I mean, I did purposely change from neutral to good when I found out most of the party was evil.

91Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I feel like it creates an opportunity to RP. The players should rise to the challenge but not everyone is good at that.

92Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:36 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I think the "good" role is to create balance for the "evil" role.

Example: Watch out there is a cliff up ahead; try not to jump off.

93Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I fear that our group neglects to utilize the idea of alignments. People pick a pair of letters that look cute on their character sheets but never actually play a good guy or bad guy just that guy or the sheep that follows the party's lead.

94Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:I fear that our group neglects to utilize the idea of alignments.  People pick a pair of letters that look cute on their character sheets but never actually play a good guy or bad guy just that guy or the sheep that follows the party's lead.

All my character's since Leonidas were neutral, so they were that crazy guy. However Leonidas (with the exception of how he interacted with Darnell's characters) was good. Constantly tried to help not only the party but random NPC's, and not just for money. Hey we saved you, now pay us or we'll kill you. This character will follow in that light, I just have to pay attention more during sessions. I admit, last session I was a bit out.

95Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I feel like since we play longer sessions I have to put more weight on actually rping and participation. You have been disappointing lately. Hopefully you bring your A game soon. Though you guys voted Darnell into the leader's chair the party could do so much better if you people would speak up and help each other in and out of game.

96Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:I feel like since we play longer sessions I have to put more weight on actually rping and participation.  You have been disappointing lately.  Hopefully you bring your A game soon.  Though you guys voted Darnell into the leader's chair the party could do so much better if you people would speak up and help each other in and out of game.

I agree, I've allowed my saltiness of Darnell to cloud my decision making. I do plan on being more outspoken about things when we do our next session though. Also, everybody needs to cut the out of character talk down a bit. We still aren't speaking to each other as a party well enough.

97Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Sounds like words of wisdom to me.

98Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:18 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Use A.L.G. penalties. Each system has rules on how to penalize players for playing different alignments.

99Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

That segways nicely into a current issue I'm having.  Does anyone have a PDF of the C&C Castle Keeper's Guide?  The book might have some interesting views on this topic.

100Character alignment - Page 4 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I should. Recently torrneted around 3 gigs of C&c content. It had books, adventures and the more popular homebrews.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum