CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

+7
Rattling Bones
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
deathmvp
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Drunk Flogger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

All the siege rolls all the time.

And as far as the Level 13+, hopefully some of us can live to see the day (preferably me).

127Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:All the siege rolls all the time.

And as far as the Level 13+, hopefully some of us can live to see the day (preferably me).

not the way you've played these last two session9only two sessions). Step up homie! The fact that Mr. Marcus is the highest level player should make the rest of you sad.

That aside, every class has really cool stuff. What I remember off hand was that Monks get bonuses to their Con Score at level 14, and Clerics can declare a Jihad-like holy crusade and summon player class followers to his cause.

128Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:Step up homie!  The fact that Mr. Marcus is the highest level player should make the rest of you sad.

That just that Bard progression son. I ain't that far behind Patricia on Exp.

But I digress, when we hit those levels, it could be awesome. Or terrible. You know, whichever.

129Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have this issue of alignment and you chuckleheads surviving the current 3 missions.

130Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:29 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Don't all our current mission involve killing/capturing the lizards? Until of course we fight them, and then they hire us for something. lol!

131Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I just read a thread when a player was looking for ways to penalize players for falling out of alignment for his GM. I admit that I'd begun to forget that alignment is a guideline not a restrictive rule made of stone or steel, however alignment should be chosen and adhered to as there are game rules that hinge on a PCs alignment so I'm entertaining a simple reward/penalty system where checks related to an actions that are in alignment with the character's alignment gets a +1 bonus while the opposite will ring true.

Its a little thing that would encourage characters to act within their alignment choices. As the game progresses and actions/decisions alter a character's alignment they would be encouraged to stay true to who they are. Not sure yet.

132Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:Don't all our current mission involve killing/capturing the lizards? Until of course we fight them, and then they hire us for something. lol!

Valid point though the original quest for the hammer had nothing to do with invading a Lizardfolk village.

133Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:50 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:Don't all our current mission involve killing/capturing the lizards? Until of course we fight them, and then they hire us for something. lol!

Valid point though the original quest for the hammer had nothing to do with invading a Lizardfolk village.

Ah the third quest.

134Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

We will be either the protectors of the swamp or the doomed.

Funny how we are on the side of monster.

Also, when were we ever 13+ level? Game A.D.D. kicks in between 7th-9th.

135Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

the only two high level games I could recall was 3dms and land of the 4.

136Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Land of the 4 people were between 9-11? I think?

3DM's was before my time.

137Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

3dms did not get that high, Land of the Four did reach a decent level. I think the highest was level 13. The game I played with James and Chad saw my character Gromwald the Great reach level 15. The book would have been nice.

138Character alignment - Page 6 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

If the bible tought ussss anything... it wasss to never trust the ssssserpent.....

Ok, so we have two instances. In the past we (James old group) on occasion did a high level preRolled one shot. they were fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum