CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

+7
Rattling Bones
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
deathmvp
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Drunk Flogger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

if next time we play the Dm brings a portable computer I can have a flash drive with all my C&C stuff.

P.S. its only 54 files and 225mb of content.

102Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'll try to remember.

103Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Chaos' Plague wrote:I'll try to remember.

Which means he will forget and bitch about it all session

104Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:54 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:I'll try to remember.

Which means he will forget and bitch about it all session

Wow, you work with a dude for 4 months and suddenly he knows you. Razz

105Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

haa.

Actually I dont have a CK guilde. Also did a quick scan on the web and found nadda.

Damb this book is hard to pirate.

106Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Yeah, the sites where I buy books are all sold out. Even Troll Lords, wtf.

107Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Damb the book has been out for over a year and its hard to buy. No wonder the pirates are holding on to tha treasure ... argg.

Here is a sample of it Tharg Sample.

Also PGNow is selling a PDF for $23. The Seems expensive considering there is no paper.
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/88525/Castles--Crusades-Castle-Keepers-Guide

-- or --

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=88525&reviews_id=91639

108Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You can always buy it on Amazon for very cheap convenient $984. I wonder if you get a months worth of blow jobs included for that price.?.

109Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I just ordered it from amazon for $35, I check Troll Lords and Paizo but Amazon slipped my mind. Thanks.

110Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Funny I just found it on Roleplyers.com for $10

111Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Doh!

was that a PDF for $10?

112Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

113Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

haaHaaa

114Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

This guy is an ass, I was definitely salty about having spent unnecessary money but when I searched for his imaginary site I was even more stable as Forgotten like to say. Oh man, am I ready to make bread out of Moose's character's bones.

115Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:No it was a joke but you should have seen Lems face....

This guy is an ass, I was definitely salty about having spent unnecessary money but when I searched for his imaginary site I was even more stable as Forgotten like to say.  Oh man, am I ready to make bread out of Moose's character's bones.

Mhm, moose bread.

116Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Shocked

117Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

118Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Forgotten Whisper wrote:this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

Don't encourage him...

119Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:55 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Chaos' Plague wrote:
Forgotten Whisper wrote:this Moose welcome, if your able to poke fun at our dm and it was funny you earned enuf points to be in the cool club. lol

Don't encourage him...

No New Friends

120Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Is that little no in front of new friends supposed to be one of you cute illusions????

121Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Chaos' Plague wrote:

Don't encourage him...

No New Friends

I think he fits snug in the void of douchebaggery that Random left behind. lmao

122Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:00 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Malevolent Moose wrote:Is that little no in front of new friends supposed to be one of you cute illusions????

Only if you believe it.

123Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

My book came in, crazy Castle Keeper tips and an entire section on Siege Engine rolls. Glad I made the purchase.

124Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Tips, hehe.

But cool, sounds like more terribles ahead for us.

125Character alignment - Page 5 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Actually a lot of it is encouraging CK(Castle keepers) to use the Siege Engine sparingly when possible. There is a section on high level players and abilities classes gain a level 13+, pretty cool stuff too. There is also a part about using the system for modern day and future settings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum