CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

+7
Rattling Bones
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
deathmvp
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Drunk Flogger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

Mavin will be NG. His religen and put him agenst the laws as time and as long as he is helping he will not care about the law he breaks.

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

27Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Where's my popcorn? This ought to be good.

28Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ghomo- LG, The Crusader
Juan- LN, The Judge
Maven- NG, The Benefactor
Cos- CN, The Anarchist
Xavros- CN, The Anarchist
Solomon(and his pretend split personality Vivian)- CN, The Anarchist

Alignments

These definitely seem accurate.

29Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

You forgot your boy Darnell.

30Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:You forgot your boy Darnell.

CC- Chaotic Crazy

31Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

No I didn't. He didn't post anything. I just listed what you all believe and so far its pretty spot on. Though he is CN or CC as Pick a Card stated.

32Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

Random

Random

persons is CG and ill be here today

33Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Forgot you were playing.

34Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ghomo- LG, The Crusader
Juan- LN, The Judge
Cos- CN, The Anarchist
Person- CG, The Rebel

Alignments

35Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Ghomo- LG, The Crusader
Juan- LN, The Judge
Cos- CN, The Anarchist
Person- CG, The Rebel

Alignments

fuk you on the pretend shyt, but i can make the idea go away... its done

36Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:fuk you on the pretend shyt, but i can make the idea go away... its done

Stop crying, if she's got Multiple Personality Disorder, the bitch is cray. You cray, she cray, all day, you peeps is cray!

37Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:30 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:fuk you on the pretend shyt, but i can make the idea go away... its done

Stop crying, if she's got Multiple Personality Disorder, the bitch is cray. You cray, she cray, all day, you peeps is cray!

Don't mind him Bubbling, it's just the MPD talking.

38Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:

are you trying to tell me something? She? solomon is a boy (katt williams voice),but if you saying i should be a girl... interesting idea?

39Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

are you trying to tell me something? She? solomon is a boy (katt williams voice),but if you saying i should be a girl... interesting idea?

I'm saying stop whining, you are a clown. Focus on making the day go by so that I can get out of work.

40Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:53 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

It could be worst though. Your male side could be LG and the female could have been CE.

Here is a moral question to mess with any Pallys mind. Orces eat babys so you must do all you can to save baby. If you find a room full of Orce babys do you kill them to save inocent babys that they will kill in the future or do spare the inoccent Orce baby that has not yet done a crime?

41Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

deathmvp wrote:It could be worst though. Your male side could be LG and the female could have been CE.

Here is a moral question to mess with any Pallys mind. Orces eat babys so you must do all you can to save baby. If you find a room full of Orce babys do you kill them to save inocent babys that they will kill in the future or do spare the inoccent Orce baby that has not yet done a crime?

Thats easy you kill the orc babies cause you dont want them to grow up!

42Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
deathmvp wrote:It could be worst though. Your male side could be LG and the female could have been CE.

I was waiting for someone to say that!

I would kill the orc parents and take the children to the local monastary to be trained as civilized and badass Orcish Monks. And later if they do eat a baby it will be accepted and covered up by the church, thus not my problem. Alignment maintained!

43Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

I was waiting for someone to say that!

I would kill the orc parents and take the children to the local monastary to be trained as civilized and badass Orcish Monks. And later if they do eat a baby it will be accepted and covered up by the church, thus not my problem. Alignment maintained!

oh shyt K.O. i like this idea and it has been... Stolen!

44Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Pat, get your own... now that I think about it. You stole your original from Lancelot! Dude grow some originality, gosh! j/k or am I!

45Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Pat, get your own... now that I think about it. You stole your original from Lancelot! Dude grow some originality, gosh! j/k or am I!

you misunderstand me, i am a compilation of everyone characteristics. through that path i shall have all flexibility to deal with any problem.

46Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

And here I was expeacting one of you to say you sit down and have Baby Orc for lunch lol.

47Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:46 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

... oh shit. Phil is the crazy one after all.

48Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Well since I've been doing work, I can now answer this question.

Pulled-orc sandwiches anyone?

49Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Why not rape the orcs and have half/orc kids. All half/orcs are female rapes by male orcs. We change the way hings are done, down with the current system.

I also think orcs grow up faster than we do....hmmm

50Character alignment - Page 2 Empty Re: Character alignment Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:45 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lem check the other forum post. i def said that i was chaotic neutral. not eveil but not good. and obsessed with broadening the mind

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum