CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character alignment

+7
Rattling Bones
The Lycant
The Reality Tailor
deathmvp
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Drunk Flogger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ghomo- LG, The Crusader
Juan- LN, The Judge
Maven- NG, The Benefactor
Cos- CN, The Anarchist
Xavros- CN, The Anarchist
Solomon(and his pretend split personality Vivian)- CN, The Anarchist
Person- CG, The Rebel
Li Shen(to no one's surprise, yet another psycho!)- CN, The Anarchist

Alignments

Funny how Random is good and almost half the party is Chaotic Numbskull... smh

52Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Ghomo- LG, The Crusader
Juan- LN, The Judge
Maven- NG, The Benefactor
Cos- CN, The Anarchist
Xavros- CN, The Anarchist
Solomon(and his pretend split personality Vivian)- CN, The Anarchist
Person- CG, The Rebel
Li Shen(to no one's surprise, yet another psycho!)- CN, The Anarchist

Alignments

Funny how Random is good and almost half the party is Chaotic Numbskull... smh

HA, chaotic numbskull is only accurate for me and maybe darnell.

53Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

i dont see MAGI as CN...? Im confused, cause you dont play that way. your Def good.

54Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:i dont see MAGI as CN...? Im confused, cause you dont play that way. your Def good.

am i confused somehwere? nah she is not good at all. always nuetral, unless evil would be my next alignment.

55Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You helped every character, and your toons alter ego is based on healing.

56Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Leetin McBeatin wrote:You helped every character, and your toons alter ego is based on healing.

True, but the reasons i did it for is not so pure. so even if i did do the right thing for the wrong reasons, would that still make me good?

57Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

true

58Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Random

Random

oh and good news everyone I well be there every week now. I got permission from my girl Smile sooo yea I know you happy about that darnell... dumbass. lol just fucking with you...not really.

59Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Lololol

60Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

Random wrote:oh and good news everyone I well be there every week now. I got permission from my girl Smile sooo yea I know you happy about that darnell... dumbass. lol just fucking with you...not really.

You can tell you have only be with her a short time. For me after dating for 6 years and then 13 more married he is packing my bag for me and making sure I have the train fair so I will not me home Sad .

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

61Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

deathmvp wrote:
Random wrote:oh and good news everyone I well be there every week now. I got permission from my girl Smile sooo yea I know you happy about that darnell... dumbass. lol just fucking with you...not really.

You can tell you have only be with her a short time. For me after dating for 6 years and then 13 more married he is packing my bag for me and making sure I have the train fair so I will not me home Sad .

Lmao, you can tell who's married and in a committed relationship... our significant others hate us. Lol.

62Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
deathmvp wrote:

Lmao, you can tell who's married and in a committed relationship... our significant others hate us. Lol.

aint that the truth, lolz

63Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Ah, the single life, and not needing permission. Crying or Very sad

64Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Pick A Card wrote:Ah, the single life, and not needing permission. Crying or Very sad

you say that but sometimes its worth it, if its the right person for you

65Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:Ah, the single life, and not needing permission. Crying or Very sad

No comment.

66Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

No comment.

You have no comment????? but you wrote no comment.... im confused!...?

67Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So back on topic, what's the deal with you writing a background for a good character but pretending to be Evil. There is no way that 3 days of saving people has changed your character's alignment in that direction. Worse Rping ever!

68Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

No comment.

You know what that make him?????? A BAD COMMENTER.

69Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

No comment.

In response, there is a cry face at the end of my sentence for a reason.

Also, damnit Bubbling you making me agree with Magi...by writing no comment, you have actually commented thus negating your statement of no comment creating a paradox which could ultimately destroy the universe as we know it.

70Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Lance... im done!

71Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Lem. Don't kill my character.

72Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Dividing by 0, erasing continuities since-

Lance, suck another Lance. Fatback clumbaby styley 2.5

73Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Lance, suck another Lance. Fatback clumbaby styley 2.5

I can't stop laughing.

74Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

yo lem you are a dick, but funny as hell.

75Character alignment - Page 3 Empty Re: Character alignment Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I need the new character's Alignments

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum