CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty with Difficulty

+5
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
Legendary
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:

Oh, I thought the last time you felt that bad was when you were groveling to Tony.... I figured your heartfelt apologies included tears.

I would have but my give a crap meter is really low. My give a crap meter is REALLY LOW. So I will give you a pass like I am giving Tony one. Like I said I can take abuse. Besides its not my game its Lem's and Tony's. I am just visiting for as long as I can.

What I am really looking forward to is seeing if you got more game than you got smack talk . Cool When you sit at the table and show me that you do more than just plant your butt in the chair then I may consider you at our level. But if running is all you got then RUN, FOREST, RUN! Until then you are still at Tony's level.

77Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Did I strike a nerve? I get the feeling I did.

But I am 600 miles away, so I doubt that you will see my skills anytime soon, if at all.

78Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I will now gracefully exit this subject before the back and forth turns ugly.

79Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:I will now gracefully exit this subject before the back and forth turns ugly.

Nope you didn't strike anything yet but if you are upset then all good.

80Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:I will now gracefully exit this subject before the back and forth turns ugly.

Nope you didn't strike anything yet but if you are upset then all good.  

HA! I am not upset at all, but you seemed a little sensitive so I thought I better stop.

81Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

Something I learned long ago is text does not convey emotion unless you see caps, or !. So sorry to inform you I felt nothing.

82Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:24 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Wait does that mean nobody likes the #hopeforhealers support group????

83Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Seems like some people has a couple wild hairs growing up some where......
Can ya"ll please Pluck them Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

84Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:35 am

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Wait does that mean nobody likes the #hopeforhealers support group????

I think it is amazing, but I don't do hashtags.

Back to the subject at hand... The last campaign that I played, which was with a group here in WV, had extremely low difficulty. The DM gave out vital information like candy, without making anyone role play for it. He also had maps for every location we went to, and we had to use miniatures to explain where we were. At one point we were facing this group of enemies (I don't even remember what they were, it was so boring), and he actually pointed on the map to the sewer grate that he had intended for us to escape through. It was a total snorefest.

85Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 am

Cambria

Cambria

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 2015-010

86Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:34 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Wait does that mean nobody likes the #hopeforhealers support group????

I think it is amazing, but I don't do hashtags.

Back to the subject at hand...  The last campaign that I played, which was with a group here in WV, had extremely low difficulty.  The DM gave out vital information like candy, without making anyone role play for it.  He also had maps for every location we went to, and we had to use miniatures to explain where we were.  At one point we were facing this group of enemies (I don't even remember what they were, it was so boring), and he actually pointed on the map to the sewer grate that he had intended for us to escape through. It was a total snorefest.

Get with the times GrandMa we are a hashtag Nation......

And that game sounds lame ....Pffft Miniatures Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

87Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:39 am

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:And that game sounds lame ....Pffft Miniatures Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

Yeah... it was pretty bad.  He had maps and miniatures and all kinds of stuff.  I finally stopped going when he instituted a rule that we had to start paying him $5 a game, because he was putting in "so much money" buying all these things for the game.  WTF?  The game was too boring, and I never asked or needed all that shit to play.

Plus is was basically an encounter based campaign. At one point I tried to role play for information, and it was like the DM didn't even know how to interact with my character.

88Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:42 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

lol! lol! lol! lol! That's It from now on Its $25 for me to show up to a game and impart my knowledge upon Groups.......Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

89Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:46 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The $25  Includes  a Q&A session, free role playing tips and a 8x10 glossy of me with my never fail d20..............LOL LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

90Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Malevolent Moose wrote:The $25  Includes  a Q&A session, free role playing tips and a 8x10 glossy of me with my never fail d20..............LOL LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That sounds like a very reasonable price Bob where can I sign up? And what about your new motivational tape?

91Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:The $25  Includes  a Q&A session, free role playing tips and a 8x10 glossy of me with my never fail d20..............LOL LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah.... ok

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Anigif10

92Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:

That sounds like a very reasonable price Bob where can I sign up?  And what about your new motivational tape?  

Thanks for asking Joe We Have Three super sharp Self help tapes that will make anyone into a role playing God :
Stealing Made Easy, In this hr long tape I take you the ins and outs of Thievery, from picking pocket to slitting throats. Once finished you should be able to cut a purse like nobody's business.
All for the low Price of 59.95......Too Much!!! you say well I told you it was easy......

Healing Fast While Kicking ass, This wonderful installment shows you how to well... heal fast and kick ass
this is sure to make any doubtful Priest into a Sanctified Sycophant that Heals and deals, saves and raze, Delivers and still make evil ones Quiver. Guaranteed to make your Divine Deity Delight in your Devout Duties....
This Will Cost you only a mere Pittance at 29.99

Hack and Slash not just for fighters anymore, this new wave of thinking help makes any class useful in a battle It used to be when spell caster ran out of spells they use to run and hide but  Now a days The casters are Hoisting up there robes Pulling out there Daggers and saying NO MORE!!!!! If we are going to die we shall do so with blood our hands and dignity in our souls.....
This too is sold for an anemic 19.99

You may say Moose ..Moose can all this work for me ?
Answer: Grow a pair, Believe in yourself and you will be amazed in what can be accomplished ..... you have the Malevolent ones Guarantee

Coming soon.......
Paladins and Big Hats....What are they good for?

93Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Tumblr10

94Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Sign me up BOB! I want to help others and Bob with your motivational tape I can do that and more. Cool

95Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Serpent wrote:Funny, I get the feeling that while you guys expect your fighter-types to do good damage(Bouldershoulder and Magnus) yet you don't expect enemy fighter-types to do the same.  Hmmmmmm, maybe they should attack you guys with feathers and pom-poms.

You guys have not fought something with an unwieldy to hit since the Giant that killed Gar.  Stop crying.

If the combat has bother you guys in the game thus far, you are in for a rude awakening when we come back on August 8th. Plenty of treasure opportunity and plenty of powerful beasties to bust heads.

96Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 am

Cambria

Cambria

I am totally....

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Images10

97Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:49 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:I am totally....

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Images10

lol, you should be but I have a feeling that there will be blood.

98Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Not Scared Bring that Shit...................#RougeNation

99Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

It's all good. Whether it's mine or the hundred dead NPCs I killed doesn't matter much to me. Hammer and heals for the win!

100Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Sounds like we are going to have fun.

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 4 Hydra_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum