CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty with Difficulty

+5
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
Legendary
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.

52Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

#enjoyed

53Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

54Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Since yall are so sensitive, and can't handle intense conversation about role playing... I will keep my opinions to myself.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

I would say that crying is all yall ever do... but i might be called a bully for that.

55Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Your such a terror Cami. Did Lem raise you to be such a bully? Look Tony I am sorry for her rant and my bitching (if I did any). But I am from another type of game, with a different set of people. I got mages in my game who even with 3hp are like I try to stab him with my dagger with a to hit of 20. They still try even if they get knocked out. But you have to a right to play your guy as you see fit. Dont give in to her bully tactics (LOL). We will just have to adjust accordingly it how we do it. And if she keeps picking on you let Moose know he will her wagon.

56Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Omg. I am so done with all of yall.

If being honest about my opinions makes me a bully, so be it. I didn't realize that Tony, who is a grown ass man, needed all yall to rally around him and cushion his feelings. I don't think even he expects to be breastfed by yall.

Maybe if yall would spend more time fighting and less time running from every little enemy Lem puts in front of you, Tony would have a chance to shine by healing you.

I'm glad I realized yall are all some soft Nancy boys. I will change my posts to accommodate.

Omg... Yall are so strong and running away IS the brave thing to do. Mama's whittle baby boys are sooo bwave.

57Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

AAAwwww does she sound so cute!!! rabbit

58Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:47 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Cyberbully........ Very Happy Very Happy

Please enjoy this eyeroll...

Tina Fey for the win!

59Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Omg.  I am so done with all of yall.  

If being honest about my opinions makes me a bully, so be it. I didn't realize that Tony, who is a grown ass man, needed all yall to rally around him and cushion his feelings.  I don't think even he expects to be breastfed by yall.

Maybe if yall would spend more time fighting  and less time running from every little enemy Lem puts in front of you, Tony would have a chance to shine by healing you.

I'm glad I realized yall are all some soft Nancy boys.  I will change my posts to accommodate.

Omg...  Yall are so strong and running away IS the brave thing to do.  Mama's whittle baby boys are sooo bwave.

Umm I was just joking with you.....for a person who say she can "take it" as well as dish you are seeming a little sensitive....so un-bunch those bloomers and Lighten up ..... even for the Limited time I know this group I know what I get from each and everyone of them I know who to depend on and who not to.... I just took you rant as an opportunity to Razz you a little..... and you know what I am truly enjoying this result.....Just remember we are laughing with.......Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

60Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The bad thing about forums is that you can't hear my sarcasm.

I am sure Lem could hear in his head how I said that.... I wasn't actually offended at being called a bully. I can take it. Believe me. In my head I was saying it in a overly exaggerated and dramatic way.

But it does annoy me that yall all just tiptoe around Tony like he is some helpless little lost puppy who needs protecting. I don't think Tony expects that, and I think it is condescending, to be honest.

Joey was like... oh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I am just so sorry. I expect him be prostrate in front of Tony next session begging for forgiveness, because Tony is so delicate that he couldn't handle a forum discussion about healers needing to be a part of combat.

So I don't care that you call me a bully... I was being sarcastic. I just find it kind of off-putting for a bunch of people to apologize and get all protective of a grown man.

61Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Cambria

Cambria

All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:

62Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:The bad thing about forums is that you can't hear my sarcasm.

I am sure Lem could hear in his head how I said that....  I wasn't actually offended at being called a bully.  I can take it. Believe me. In my head I was saying it in a overly exaggerated and dramatic way.

But it does annoy me that yall all just tiptoe around Tony like he is some helpless little lost puppy who needs protecting.  I don't think Tony expects that, and I think it is condescending, to be honest.

Joey was like... oh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I am just so sorry. I expect him be prostrate in front of Tony next session begging for forgiveness, because Tony is so delicate that he couldn't handle a forum discussion about healers needing to be a part of combat.  

So I don't care that you call me a bully(most Bullies Don't)..  I was being sarcastic. I just find it kind of off-putting for a bunch of people to apologize and get all protective of a grown man.  

Aside for calling you a Bully I did not Protect anyone .....but me and Lem both Agreed that you might have had sand in any uncomfortable crevice or ....well you get it ....... But I will give you a cyber Hug cause no matter what you say deep down you need it.....cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Malevolent Moose on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

63Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:All this talk about taking it made me think of this classic:

I didnt know you saved your audition tape thanks for sharing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

64Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:

I didnt know you saved your audition tape thanks for sharing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That made me laugh so hard that I even snorted.

65Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

That made me laugh so hard that I even snorted.  

pig pig pig

66Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Aside for calling you a Bully I did not Protect anyone .....but me and Lem both Agreed that you might have had sand in any uncomfortable crevice or ....well you get it ....... But I will give you a cyber Hug cause no matter what you say deep down you need it.....cheers cheers cheers

I absolutely do need a hug.... but that is beside the point.

I don't have sand in any crevices. Joey, on the other hand, might have bruises on his knees from all the groveling he was doing. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Haven't you learned yet that you can't trust anything Lem says??? He tells you all one thing and me another.

67Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

68Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Lem is telling you about me.

69Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Some things I prefer to believe......... Shocked Shocked Shocked

No you wouldn't. Fly can't carry tissue boxes. He tells really sad stories. The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

70Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:

No you wouldn't.  Fly can't carry tissue boxes.  He tells really sad stories.  The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

Oh, I thought the last time you felt that bad was when you were groveling to Tony.... I figured your heartfelt apologies included tears.

71Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:

No you wouldn't.  Fly can't carry tissue boxes.  He tells really sad stories.  The last time I felt that bad was when I was a kid and they shot old yella. Shocked affraid pale

Oh, I thought the last time you felt that bad was when you were groveling to Tony.... I figured your heartfelt apologies included tears.

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

72Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

73Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ha! Not hardly. Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh. Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.

74Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Fight fight fight fight........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ha! Not hardly.  Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh.  Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.

Hope for Healers

75Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Ha! Not hardly.  Just friendly banter.

But, you know... I AM a cyber bully... so maybe I was a little harsh.  Maybe Joey and Tony can start a support group.

Hope for Healers

#HopeforHealers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum