CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty with Difficulty

+5
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
Legendary
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

thats a six to 8 hour drive. I dont think Lem could wait that long once he heard you were actually coming.

127Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:thats a six to 8 hour drive.  I dont think Lem could wait that long once he heard you were actually coming.  

HA! Six to eight hours he says. Try 10 to 12 depending on traffic.

I'd rather drive, but it will just depend on the cost at the time. Paying for a hotel is expensive enough. Add in a flight, and I probably couldn't afford to come.

128Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm getting conflicting stratagem from the usually united Team Fireball: One wants to run home with his tail betwixt his legs, and the other wants to rage against the heavens in order to burn down The Tree and line his pockets. Which is the true goal and why hasn't Team Awesome chimed in?

129Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:05 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Callaghan calls the library.

130Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:23 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

I look at it like this. Let those who want to run, Run. Those rage and want to see things burn step back and watch the heavens come a glow. I will bring a raging light to the night sky.

131Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:35 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:I look at it like this.  Let those who want to run, Run.  Those rage and want to see things burn step back and watch the heavens come a glow.  I will bring a raging light to the night sky.

I like the way you think but what I've noticed is that your strength lay in teamwork so splitting up works in hat dastardly GM's favor. I figure whoever is with you and Darnell will live because you guys are the new Team Second Chance aka The Hail Mary Brothers, and you guys have a track record of surviving by the hair of your beards.

132Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:
Toepoker wrote:I look at it like this.  Let those who want to run, Run.  Those rage and want to see things burn step back and watch the heavens come a glow.  I will bring a raging light to the night sky.

I like the way you think but what I've noticed is that your strength lay in teamwork so splitting up works in hat dastardly GM's favor.  I figure whoever is with you and Darnell will live because you guys are the new Team Second Chance aka The Hail Mary Brothers, and you guys have a track record of surviving by the hair of your beards.

Lmao!!! You are starting to sound very much like me... What will you do next?!? Break my characters leg? Twisted Evil abuse your DM Power so the game goes your way??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil limit me in what I can do? This is where I say Luke I am your father! I have taught you well. Now come to the dark side!

133Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Lmao!!!  You are starting to sound very much like me...  What will you do next?!?  Break my characters leg? Twisted Evil   abuse your DM Power so the game goes your way???  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil   limit me in what I can do?  This is where I say Luke I am your father!  I have taught you well.  Now come to the dark side!

OMG! You sound so snotty and condescending!! Vomit.

134Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Lmao! He knows that now he belongs to me and my dark master. Admit it Lem! Don't deny it.

135Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:Lmao!!!  You are starting to sound very much like me...  What will you do next?!?  Break my characters leg? Twisted Evil   abuse your DM Power so the game goes your way???  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil   limit me in what I can do?  This is where I say Luke I am your father!  I have taught you well.  Now come to the dark side!

OMG! You sound so snotty and condescending!!  Vomit.

Vomit

136Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Say it Lem! I am the force that is driving you. Nothing shall be decided unless I so will it! Hear your dark master and obey. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

137Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Gag10

138Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

It's OK to hate. You see the change and know that you are powerless to stop it. Soon I will no longer have to worry about a full hit die lightning bolt to the chest for talking to you. Twisted Evil

139Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol. You are affected me. I've been pulling punches because the party seemed to need a handout but you are reminding me that when you a soft on the players they begin to mistake your kindness for weakness. Unacceptable.

140Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:24 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:Lol.  You are affected me.  I've been pulling punches because the party seemed to need a handout but you are reminding me that when you a soft on the players they begin to mistake your kindness for weakness.  Unacceptable.

Once again, I would just like to take this time to assert that the views and opinions of Toepoker do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Stones of Darkness RP Group, LLC.

141Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Lol.  You are affected me.  I've been pulling punches because the party seemed to need a handout but you are reminding me that when you a soft on the players they begin to mistake your kindness for weakness.  Unacceptable.

Once again, I would just like to take this time to assert that the views and opinions of Toepoker do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Stones of Darkness RP Group, LLC.

Good point, but I don't want our great new friends to think that I make boring and easy adventures just because they are still on their first characters. It sets a bad example.

142Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Lem is my DM. Has been for a long time, and I am starting to get offended by your insinuations that he needs any kind of guidance. You think because he is easy on these guys he can't bring shit down?

Lem, my love, please.... bring the pain. I need this to happen. I need Captain Perfect DM and his side kick Says Shitalot to be knocked down a few pegs. (And again, I mean that with love)

143Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cambria wrote:Lem is my DM. Has been for a long time, and I am starting to get offended by your insinuations that he needs any kind of guidance.  You think because he is easy on these guys he can't bring shit down?  

Lem, my love, please.... bring the pain.  I need this to happen.  I need Captain Perfect DM and his side kick Says Shitalot to be knocked down a few pegs. (And again, I mean that with love)

If you was here you could just stab them yourself. Now all of team not so awesome will feel the burn...
I are has sad face.

144Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

I want Lem to give into his rage. I want him to abuse and be unfair. It is the way of the dark side. Go ahead Lem release your rage and hate on us. Feel the Power of the dark side. Let your rage and hate fuel your games. Let none stand against you. No team shall go un-punished. (You see its shit like this is the reason why I never sit a at table for too long LMAO).

145Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:23 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I see no reason for you to be leaving my table anytime soon. You one of the only voices from the table that seems interested in making itself heard away from the table. You're the only one telling me what you want, I have no choice but to accommodate.

146Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:58 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Then to Hel we will ride together! Lets shave Fenrir's back so that yellow streak shows thru and Let Jormungandr continue to chase his tail because we will be to busy raping and pillaging Hel to be bothered.

147Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:Then to Hel we will ride together!  Lets shave Fenrir's back so that yellow streak shows thru and Let Jormungandr continue to chase his tail  because we will be to busy raping and pillaging Hel to be bothered.

That's the spirit!

148Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I wonder if Fenrir would mind being shaved? Looks like we'll find out tomorrow.

149Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 6 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

You waited to long to bring him out. SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN! We are out and home now we load up find out how to use this key and we get back to pain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum