CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difficulty with Difficulty

+5
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
Legendary
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:Sounds like we are going to have fun.

I told you let the body count rise.

102Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 am

Cambria

Cambria

103Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:21 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

For me it would be 30 seconds to mars, Edge of the Earth. "Its not a matter luck its just a matter of time" or "Look into the new future's Face". We are going to change your gaming Lem. Your world just got a whole lot bigger and badder. I hope you can keep up.

104Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Funny you said that cause we are leaving then coming back .......

105Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am

Cambria

Cambria

You guys think very highly of yourself! Talking about changing games and all of that. You are going to make Lem fuck shit up. He likes to be challenged.

I love 30 Seconds to Mars! Jordan Catalano for life!!! I love you I love you I love you

106Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:You guys think very highly of yourself!  Talking about changing games and all of that.  You are going to make Lem fuck shit up.  He likes to be challenged.

I love 30 Seconds to Mars!  Jordan Catalano for life!!! I love you I love you I love you

30 Seconds to Mars... sounds like an interesting band. I'm thinking more along the lines of This Is War or Hurricane.

I do like a challenge and it sounds like Joey intends to bring one. I like when players are ambitious and willfully reckless. Joey knows what he wants and he is doing a good job of goading me into giving it to him. It sucks that none of the other players post because I have no idea what they want so my only recourse is to meet Joey halfway. I'm sure a good time will be had by all.

Jared Leto is the man!!!!!

107Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I was just thinking today that you need to tell Pat and Lian to post. Text them and tell them I said they better get their asses on here and talk to me, at least!

108Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:I was just thinking today that you need to tell Pat and Lian to post.  Text them and tell them I said they better get their asses on here and talk to me, at least!

Neither has internet access at work, well pat doesn't and Lian's job blocks this site, and most of us don't post outside of work hours(which is probably a bad practice).

109Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I may not get to fuck shit up but I promised I will make your mouth drop at least once our next game. Plus since I am on vacation that week I can afford to spend a little bit more time with you all gaming. Of course Moose may be asleep on my lap and I may have to drive him home in his car and tuck him in. But we are ready to change your gaming experience. Let the others ride or die!

110Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I miss the days when we would play entire weekends! Play, crash, play.

111Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I don't think Lem's geriatric butt can handle those days anymore.
But when you decide to come over we can work something out where we can put some RedBull into his I.V.

112Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Yeah, Toesucker is right. The days of me living alone and being able to come home whenever I want are done for. But you let us know when you're coming back, Cambria, and we will definitely figure something out. maybe we can pull an all-nighter at Rob's place.

113Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

No

114Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I will have a hotel room, so we could pull the all nighter there.

No innuendos intended!!!

115Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I will have a hotel room, so we could pull the all nighter there.  

No innuendos intended!!!

Lmao............ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Couldn't help myself

116Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I'm freaky... But I don't do gang bangs.

No

117Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I'm freaky...  But I don't do gang bangs.

No

affraid affraid

118Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Ha! I couldn't resist the joke.

119Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Oh, girl. What have you started. The thirsty are going to smell blood.

120Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Nah... I think they are all good. They know I'm just telling a crude joke.

121Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:I was just thinking today that you need to tell Pat and Lian to post.  Text them and tell them I said they better get their asses on here and talk to me, at least!

Neither has internet access at work, well pat doesn't and Lian's job blocks this site, and most of us don't post outside of work hours(which is probably a bad practice).

I actually hate that yall only post during the day M-F. I check the forums on the weekends, but don't post, because I know one is around to read or respond.

122Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

I actually hate that yall only post during the day M-F.  I check the forums on the weekends, but don't post, because I know one is around to read or respond.

Post, you never know

123Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Nah... I think they are all good.  They know I'm just telling a crude joke.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

124Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I was going to say something about like role playing you we can go one person at a time but much cruder. As for the joke (secret fantasy?) no comment. if you did come to NY how would you do it? No pun intended!

125Difficulty with Difficulty - Page 5 Empty Re: Difficulty with Difficulty Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am assuming you mean how would I travel there? If so... I would drive. It is cheaper, and I am not a fan of flying. I would probably come for a long weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum