CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3

+10
Drunk Flogger
Cambria
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
Legendary
Random
Leetin McBeatin
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

451Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Random

Random

so is everything Dead whats been happening ive been working like crazy well kinda. the one day i could have played last week i tryed to find out if lem was playing anything(his or chads) but no answer so i stood home this week is crazy for me too i have to wake up to early for work to go to the school or i have work at night but next week im open almost every to play So lets get something going Have fun yall

452Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:34 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Florida was a joke!

Random, sounds goods. See you next week kid.

453Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

There can be a game with no GM but never a game with no PCs. No one can play anymore except for Phobos and his friends(who all play just like he used to when he was Phobos...). Its not really that fun anymore except for Leetin who makes things interesting. Maybe this will finally stop my addiction to roleplaying, negative reinforment and all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19