CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3

+10
Drunk Flogger
Cambria
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
Legendary
Random
Leetin McBeatin
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

In an unknown land where danger lurks within every shadow The Dragon Slayers find themselves indire need of allies. They prayers are answered by a town of Deep Gnomes, svirfneblin, who reluctantly agree to have one of heir own travel with the party south of the causeway that brought them to the World Below. None of this could have been possible without Glem and Darius. Together they made friends with a people wary of strangers and have begun building the foundation for an uprising against the Drow.

Will there be war? Only time will tell.

27Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

For where would you be having this all day marathon at? Maybe I could join... even for one session.

28Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

King's Games

29Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I am around.

30Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

Random

Random

i can be there at like seven

31Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

yea, I hope we get together before 7....What is the game plan? I know the noon thing is out of the question, but can we gather before 2?? Before...2? maybe the latest, ahh 1:57p.m.? Earlier if possible.

32Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Feral Orcs plague the Gnomes of Mirav, will the party's actions save the day?

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 4e_dnd11

33Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:26 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Since the great wizard Darious will not be around, who will take his place and roll play with the Mirovians? Will their negotiational skills destroy all the hard work towards a free underdark?

34Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Berserker Orcs

The Dragon Slayers have fallen upon the Feral Orc Horde and desimated their vanguard of thirty(30) troops. Supperior tactics and magic-users tip the scales in favor of the smaller force. What lies in wait for them within the Orc lair? Where are the gnome children they were charged with finding? With yesterdays overabundance of natural 20s will fate continue to smile on the PCs?

There will be War!!!!

The Svirfneblin are being riled up by the PCs to rise against their Drow oppressors. Town after town there is one word being whispered in concert with the talk of the tall strangers from the surface and that word is FREEDOM. Once the party has its army what will they do with it? What can this midget army do against the Masters of the World below?

35Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Honestly, I still have an afterglow from that 34 point SHOCKING GRASP. That was amazing. Even though the lightening bolt was expertly timed with a fireball, my nut shot will be forever remembered.

36Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Damn, sounds like I missed something that was hot, shocking and awesome... I so need to get a job!

37Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I like the adding the picture part...made it more interesting to read...I like pictures Shocked

38Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The second half of this dungeon was SICK. Two players died, one is permakilled. We pulled some team work outa our asses! and pulled through on an encounter that could have turned out real bad.

Good job everyone

39Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Who died and how?

40Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Yeah last session was sick! Pat and Random died. Random got his brain eaten and Pat either got stabbed, bashed, or shot. I'm not sure but DEAD.

41Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Those who are not showing up are missing some classic role playing. I can not wait until next week to see what happens next in this grand adventure.

42Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:56 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Crevasse [kruh-vas]: a fissure, or deep cleft, in glacial ice, the earth's surface, etc.

Crevice [Kruh-is]: a crack forming an opening; cleft; rift; fissure.

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Zombie10

Big cracks and fissures dot the landscape of the world below adding to the environmental hazards that plague all those unaccustomed to travelling in such a dark and dangerous land. The party has faced: Goblins, Trolls, Umber hulks, Bargheist, Beholders, Spiders, Darkmantles, Orcs, and now Mind Flayers. All of these things can be slain yet the land itself can still be a tough opponent. And yet the true enemy still waits...

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Drider10

43Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Some of us aren't missing them because we want to...

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

After withstanding a mindflayers dreaded psionic stun attack Darrius still on his feet calls to the ambushed Talis, still swooning from a serious blow to the back of the head...

Darrius: "Talis everybody is down, its a trap...its just me and you..."

Talis after just recieving a massive blow from the stone giant lying in wait for him, worse still, as he gets to his feet 55 orcs are getting into formation to deliver him his doom...Many thoughts pass threw his mind at that moment...how stupid he had been, how he and his party had played directly into his enemies hands, perhaps an hour was to long to plan (lol)...despite his fear no other thought burned more than....

Talis: "KILL THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Water shot like geysers from his hands and drenched everyone in
the room including himself...as he screamed at the top his lungs,
"FOR INDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Create Water+Lightning= Mass Destruction!!!

Truly, a moment where we could have gotten fucked and tpked...but that is what its all about self sacrifice and goin all in, Im actually excited for the coming danger and whatever else the underdark, or the drow (spit!*,) has to throw at us...call it cocky, overconfident, stupid what have you but well be ready for it as long as we keep working together to get shit done...We cant falter now because its only gonna get harder from here on out...

I live within every man's heart, moreover, I dwell within his soul...
-Greed

45Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Planning= Win
Planning then throwing the plan away= Fail
Planning for an hour just in front of the enemy lair, then throwing the plam away= Epic Fail

That one desperate round that almost killed Talis actually saved the party. You guys proved that if you play to live you merely survive but if you play to survive your charcters truly LIVE. That was an epic mini adventure, shame we don't have adiquate time to Roleplay or sessions like that would happen more often... minus the Mind Flayer. Eating player's brains was fun but exhausting and I have a belly ache.

46Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

But once everybody was focused once again, we all did our part and took down the enemy. O by the way, a moment of silence for glem. May he be remembered for his...... ah.....ah what was it that he did again.......wizardry? He was a good man. Fukkin gnomes. Stab!!!!

47Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty KAAAze No KEEEN (retard voice*)!!!!! Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Let it be known that purple worms suck ballz...their poison almost killed me i took a 12 points of strength damage and almost died, but their experience was worth it now to check the body for all the goodies that may lie in wait or for a lair people we need to find this things treasure hold or sumthin fuck it we killed a purple wurm we deserve sumthing....

And let a moment past for us to remember Cyrus who died in its belly even tho he was a human...he was a brave and a loyal companion, who was a shining example of the heroism in men...he cant be replaced and talis will always feel as tho the as someone or sumthing is missing...like his stunning fist...

48Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

DoH!! You guys fought a purple wurm. DAmb! Is Cyrus dead, dead? What happened?

49Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Quick Synapsis- 07/19/2010

Time Spent in The World Below: 11days 8hrs
Time spent on this quest: 13days 17hrs
Alies Lost: Armando, Kitmun, Glem, Cyrus
Monsters Encountered: Goblins, Trolls, Brown Bears, Yuan-ti, Orcs, Mind Flayer, Darkmantle, Umber Hulk, Bargheast, Spiders, Mohreg, Beholders, Chain Devils, Purple Worm, Dragon

Drow Killed: 0
Drow Captured: 0
Spiders Killed: 71

Treasure Found: 15,872gp value
Treasure Missed: 8050gp value

50Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ha, you had to let us know the missing treasure. Idiot!!! HAHAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next