CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3

+10
Drunk Flogger
Cambria
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
Legendary
Random
Leetin McBeatin
The Lycant
Dark Shoo
The Serpent
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

226Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

@lancelot: If I had two dollars, I would have to give it to the MTA to get to the school plus a quarter. So I wouldn't have it to give to ya anyway Smile

@Leetin: Life is drama, there's always some coming from somewhere.

227Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Exactly! so, why give people more? If each person already has drama, why create more?

Back on track to the Game Update section of this forum.....

Whats up with Sunday?

228Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

as far as i know sunday is a go. were going to kings games. im going to be there a bit late like around 4 but i will be there. and i have plans....oh do i have plans muahahahahahahaha

229Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So, how did those plans pan out?

Also! WTF happened?!?

12 hours of solid RPing! something had to happen!

230Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Well... Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

We defeated 2 more drow priestesses, Mylulu and Mylauren, so that leaves only 3 left Beruca, Tane, and Talamane herself....and we cleared out all of the other chamber...which happened to be the fighters quarters...so again we returned to the rooms with all the busts...If you remember their were 3 doors there we into the in that room so this time we went left leaving the middle door ofcourse for later...In this new qaurter we discovered the alchemical arcane lab, this is obviously were they make their potions and all their arcane explosives and the like....Dont get 2 excited because LLoyd and Darnel being themselves destroyed most of the labs, talis died a bit inside, and i kno you would have lost your mind in game aswell gud thing u werent there bud pale: ...Their we encountered what esle but mages, and a troll no less...we quickly dispatched of all the mages but slag got eaten by the troll who loved to eat dwarfs, after he was cut down...commence the epic cheesy-off music for his new half-dragon character...

231Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

A well placed Lightening bolt in a room full of broken potion vials and.......Who knows.

Good thing I was not around.

So, two more dead. We are getting closer. This is the mage section too,,,he he hah ah!

So, two boss's killed and only one casualty, at it was at the end?

Also, I take it we only entered the lab and everyone stopped.....Maybe I can still cast that lightening bolt. Maybe.

I got plan, ohh do I have plans.....Mwwwaahhaaahahaaahaaa!

LOL..I had to do, and could not resist.

232Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

if only it was that simple. me being a rogue and not having a weapon big enough or sharp enough to cut the troll decided that im going to use the chemicals on the table to combust on him and hopefully slow him down enough for me to run away or help the party to kill him. poor lag tho. he didnt deserve wat he got lol

233Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Talimayne...
Myfalla...
L'LooLoo...
L'Lauren...
Grace...
Franco...
Tayne...
Beruka...

Three sisters left. With the new additions to the party maybe the Matron Mother can be defeated. The Dragon Slayers may manage to save the surface from the undead and the World Below from the scourge of the Third House. Will House R'Van truly fall? Only time will tell.

234Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Quick Synapsis- 08/31/2010

Time Spent in The World Below: 28 days 2hrs
Time spent on this quest: 30days 9hrs
Alies Lost: Armando, Kitmun, Glem, Cyrus, Shindo, Marcus, Unknown Dwarf, Elix, Jubei, Sinn, Jayden, Rand, Slag, Nameless Gnome Assassin.
Monsters Encountered: Goblins, Trolls, Brown Bears, Yuan-ti, Orcs, Mind Flayer, Darkmantle, Umber Hulk, Bargheast, Spiders, Mohreg, Beholders, Chain Devils, Purple Worm, Dragon, Aboleth, Duegar

Drow Killed: 133
Drow Captured: 0
Spiders Killed: 237

Treasure Found: 102,921gp value
Treasure Missed: Unknown

Last edited by The Great Gromwold on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : additional name added then removed)

235Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Marrek is alive again.

Almost every session is a day in RP. we average 3 hours of playing a day....

236Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

So is eliza she is up again aswell...

237Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Talimayne: The Necromancer

Myfalla: The Druid

L'Looloo and L'Lauren: The Body Snatchers

Grace: Touched by Lloth

Tayne: The Punisher

Each of Matron R'Van's daughters have a name within the house. Each has powers and abilities beyond the scope of the average adventurer's imagination. With their death not only is House R'Van crippled but their great power is lost to all record.

238Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

So wat happened sunday after I left. Did they all kill me. How did they defeat the body snatchers. I need to no.

239Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ug...its weird not being in the front trying to kill everything. i see what lem does to people who dont participate in fights. i dont want that to happen to me so i try to participate everytime i can. its hard tho lol

240Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

A month ago The Dragon Slayers left Waycombe on a mission: Find the source of the Drow's Yellow Death Spores and destroy it. Over that time they have faced many challenges and met many strange allies. They have come face to face with death andmany have proven unworthy. Of the original band only three remain; Talis, Daichi and Elisa. Lost in The World Below it was the deep gnomes that showed them the way to their destination and pointed them at the root of the real problem, House R'Van.

The group vowed to destroy the Drow House and led an army against their keep and against overwhelming odds made their way inside. Priestess after priestess has fallen,great riches have been aquired, and great deads have been undertaken. Yet evil is corrupting and blood begets more blood. Even as the remaining Heroes and their new House Breakers continue to loot the vast halls they get further and further away from that which had once been theri purpose.

Only two of Matron R'Van's daughters still live, both oldest and youngest. Will the party finally look for the grove or will they complete their genocidal search for the final sisters? We shall see...

241Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I only require an audience with the matron.

Now everyone knows one on my goals in the plan.

242Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

im scared. however you know what my one goal is. to get artifacts and get out of here. helping every1 else is a perk lol

243Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Areowyn

Areowyn

I do however know what eliza wants at the moment. "After" we complete this chapter Eliza is going to leave the party to go train for a year. Her goal is to go to the 9 hells and bring back Sinn's soul and "Darnell's paladin" soul back. I don't believe that they should live an afterlife like that after all that has happen. A dragonslayer should have the proper sending if not a second chance at life, rather than spend an eternity of suffering.

244Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Shame you don't play more, THAT is how a hero thinks

245Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

guys don't worry. I have a plan. It won't bring the little one back but it will save us. Just trust me and we will all live. Or fight and die. The choice is yours

246Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Nar'Shen Darkslip R'Van, The throne room of Matron R'Van...

The party stands in a vast hall, beaten and bruised. They crave sleep and a surface world that they haven't seen in almost a month. The majority of the ruling family lay dead by their hands and the very gates of North Darkslip Keep have crumbled at their passing. Everything has led to this moment. The treck miles beneath Farstmore(The Land of the Four), inciting the soul of rebellion within the Deep Gnomes, The Mind Flayer, The Purple Worm it all brought The Dragon Slayers to House R'Van's seat of power.

They stood in front of an empty throne. Behind it was a curtain of Black fog that hung in the air and hid the back of the room. Beside it stood Baruka R'Van, youngest of Matron R'Van's daughters and the biggest elven female they had ever seen. The party contemplates their options when a voice pierces the silence, a whithered voice, a voice full of power.

"You've broken into my home, and killed my daughters. You've embarrassed my HOUSE and angered me!!! Why are you here?!"

Last edited by The Great Gromwold on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

247Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

The Great Gromwold wrote:
Baruka R'Van
[/i]"

sounds like a big bitch lol

248Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

lmao

249Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So....Now that the party decided to commit suicide.

We barley win boss battles, now we have two boss's....and one is the end boss. You guys suck.

We could have struck our deals ans walked away victorious.

you guys are never happy unless the dice roll, everyone. Grrrrr.... Evil or Very Mad

Do we have a strategy?

Darious has like three shocking grasps and no water and healing spells. Maybe 2 more spells, but of little use in this situation.

Talis must be in the same boat.

What about our other spell casters, Watz uz gotz?!?

We need to coordinate each move if we expect to get out alive.

Cheerio!

250Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Land of the Four: Revisited Season 3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

seriously its going to come down to roleplaying to see if we make it out of here alive. thats all we have left. fighting is a 1 in a million chance that im not willing to take. I have a plan that if it works will save all of us...except the green pile of dust on the floor. Sad i have been thinking about it all weekend and i think...no im sure i can do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next