CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:I cant be racist

Oh Lord.  Anyone can be racist.

Except me, because I love you

I know you do! And I love you too. Razz

52What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:I cant be racist

Oh Lord.  Anyone can be racist.

Except me, because I love you

I know you do! And I love you too.  Razz

Get a Room

53What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Are you going to be mean to me now that you know that I am white?

54What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Are you going to be mean to me now that you know that I am white?

I haven't been mean to you yet have I ????
You on the other hand........Suspect

55What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:

Whaaaaat??? I am very nice! I am so sweet and nice and kind....

56What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Whaaaaat???  I am very nice!  I am so sweet and nice and kind....  

Yes The Mother Theresa of the forum Laughing Laughing ........

57What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Whaaaaat???  I am very nice!  I am so sweet and nice and kind....  

Yes The Mother Theresa of the forum Laughing  Laughing ........

That made me laugh out loud!

58What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Oh, I didn't know that your levels could drain.  That totally sucks.  I wouldn't like that either.

Vampires Wrights Lich All level drain
Ghosts age you ten years
and in Ravenloft these things are abundant
Too many if you ask me

OMG! I had no idea.  That sucks.  It makes sense, though.  I would still give it a try.  I don't know if Joey would treat me very well, though, if he is an asshole DM. Sad

I have it on good authority that his is very much a dick and gives no quarter(unless you're a noob named Dead Meat).  He will test you, which is good, and you will be entertained, which is even better.  He is an Asshole, though.  Very Happy

I wont deny any of it. I do a lot of dirty shit for the sake of the story. Besides if it was easy you guys would walk in kill everything and walk out with the loot. I want you to be scared. I want you to know that you have better than average chance of loosing all that you have worked for but if you survive to the end I guarantee not only would you have had a lot of fun, a lot of scares, and a lot of special loot. And just in case you don't believe them, yes I am a colossal ass hole as a DM. I do it all for the story.

59What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:49 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:
I wont deny any of it.  I do a lot of dirty shit for the sake of the story.  Besides if it was easy you guys would walk in kill everything and walk out with the loot.  I want you to be scared.  I want you to know that you have better than average chance of loosing all that you have worked for but if you survive to the end I guarantee not only would you have had a lot of fun, a lot of scares, and a lot of special loot.  And just in case you don't believe them, yes I am a colossal ass hole as a DM.  I do it all for the story.

Sounds good. If you make it too easy it will be no fun for anyone. Some players like to argue the opposite but I agree with you.

60What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Toepoker wrote:
I wont deny any of it.  I do a lot of dirty shit for the sake of the story.  Besides if it was easy you guys would walk in kill everything and walk out with the loot.  I want you to be scared.  I want you to know that you have better than average chance of loosing all that you have worked for but if you survive to the end I guarantee not only would you have had a lot of fun, a lot of scares, and a lot of special loot.  And just in case you don't believe them, yes I am a colossal ass hole as a DM.  I do it all for the story.

Sounds good.  If you make it too easy it will be no fun for anyone.  Some players like to argue the opposite but I agree with you.

I actually completely agree as well.  I don't want something that is easy.  I want to be scared and nervous and challenged.  I need tricks and treats.  I want to feel my heart race, and also feel like I want to stab the DM in the neck once it is all over.  It just makes things so much more gratifying and fun.

61What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Now, when a GM is being an asshat for no reason: Untenable situations, unnecessarily vague roleplaying encounters, surprise killings of characters with no obvious relevance; then there is a definite problem.

62What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:

I actually completely agree as well.  I don't want something that is easy.  I want to be scared and nervous and challenged.  I need tricks and treats.  I want to feel my heart race, and also feel like I want to stab the DM in the neck once it is all over.  It just makes things so much more gratifying and fun.

Funny you should say stab in the neck the group was being stupid one game so I in turn was such an ass hole to them one of them thru a sharpened pencil at me which struck me in the shoulder point down. When I pulled the pencil out the tip was missing. Its still in my shoulder. pirat

63What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Cambria

Cambria

OMG! That is terrible and hilarious all at the same time.

64What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I thought it was funny also. My Guide book to hell came in Moose care to play?!?

65What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 04, 2015 2:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:OMG! That is terrible and hilarious all at the same time.

Oh, shit. You must play with a bunch of animals! I'm sure Moose tossed the pencil.

66What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:I thought it was funny also.  My Guide book to hell came in Moose care to play?!?

Hell, I will do
Ravenloft NO

67What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Funny you should say stab in the neck the group was being stupid one game so I in turn was such an ass hole to them one of them thru a sharpened pencil at me which struck me in the shoulder point down.  When I pulled the pencil out the tip was missing.  Its still in my shoulder. pirat

He deserves worse........

68What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Moose was a part that group and he is still an animal. As for being a racist He is so far from it except when it comes to dating his sister. Plus he would be the only one to put a burring cross on his own lawn. Besides we like his mom and dad more than we like him. I am waiting for your older and naughty pic Cam.

69What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Moose was a part that group and he is still an animal.  As for being a racist He is so far from it except when it comes to dating his sister. Plus he would be the only one to put a burring cross on his own lawn.  Besides we like his mom and dad more than we like him.  I am waiting for your older and naughty pic Cam.

Here you go....

What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Fat-wo10

70What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Cambria

Cambria

And as far as being racists...  this is still my theme song:

Cambria wrote:

71What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

So I read all of that. So that happened. Learned a lot about Cambria. Now I go back to my lurk shadow

72What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I think I shut this shit down real quick! ha!  Come on, ya bunch of dandys.... Can't you handle a big girl?

HAHAHAHA! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

73What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I think I shut this shit down real quick! ha!  Come on, ya bunch of dandys.... Can't you handle a big girl?

HAHAHAHA! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Where do you keep your dice?

74What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Under my tits to keep them nice and warm.

75What Happened??!!?? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I think I shut this shit down real quick! ha!  Come on, ya bunch of dandys....

Really how old are you......do ya still go down to the olde soda shoppe for a sarsaparilla....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum