CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Dude at that stage I don't even have to hit the snatch, a little spit and I bring two rolls together and drop one. She won't even know I left a load, I could explain it as easily as I could explain under arm sweat.

152What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:16 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Dude at that stage I don't even have to hit the snatch, a little spit and I bring two rolls together and drop one.  She won't even know I left a load, I could explain it as easily as I could explain under arm sweat.  

What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 50053810

153What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

LMFAO!!! Hey I am just saying Easily explained. I would come in like a thief in the night. Plus you posted the picture. I am just innocently responding.

154What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:LMFAO!!!  Hey I am just saying Easily explained.  I would come in like a thief in the night.  Plus you posted the picture.  I am just innocently responding.

It changed my whole opinion of you......

155What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:LMFAO!!!  Hey I am just saying Easily explained.  I would come in like a thief in the night.  Plus you posted the picture.  I am just innocently responding.

It changed my whole opinion of you......

Me too

156What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

The only things I admit is to being a jerk and an asshole, all other opinions are purely speculation. Besides I like to keep opinions low it makes it easier to fly under the radar.

157What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I seriously hate the word "snatch". It is so disgusting.

158What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

I thought the other word would be too vulgar for your delicate sensibilities. I don't want Lem to sanction me again. He took it out on me during our last game with a bolt of lighting. Some things you just don't want to relive.

159What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:I thought the other word would be too vulgar for your delicate sensibilities.  I don't want Lem to sanction me again.  He took it out on me during our last game with a bolt of lighting.  Some things you just don't want to relive.

Snatch seems derogatory to me. I prefer pussy. He can't take it out on me.

What did he take out on you? What happened on the forum that he would punish you for?

160What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Cambria wrote:

Snatch seems derogatory to me.  I prefer pussy.  He can't take it out on me.

What did he take out on you? What happened on the forum that he would punish you for?

Nothing really I was hoping to get a rise out of him but it would seem that he stopped reading the forums for now.

161What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 19, 2015 12:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

What did I miss?  Sanctions, pussy, Lightning Bolt.  Got it.

I'm going to create some sort of Lusty Druid that shoots Pussy Bolts that snatches the life out of targets... it will likely do double damage to pervy dwarves.

162What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty so.... Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Nessa you kinda wrong...the way i remember the story i was agreeing with you i have always been a practitioner of art of eating fish, snatch, whispering eye, or whatever woman are calling their good parts these days. My point was that i don't like going down on girls whose have vaginas that look like they seen better days...I mean who wants to go down on and see a retarded step child whose parents kept her in the basement staring back at you...I don't know about you but if your shit looks like you have been the guest of honor at a few mandingo parties count me out LOL!!! ... I do remember when we were discussing it we used the code word "Fish" for the sake of not being too vulgar and amicable to the people around us (tony mostly and random who everyone thought was gay at the time before this whole marriage thing...Im going to go off on a tangent but honestly i thought he was gay up until he told me he was getting married and i dead ass asked him whats his name lol. But no bull shit i am happy for the dude so..moving on. ) It was a good discussion and everyone gave their two sense until tony was like i hate fish its got bones and scales and we all looked at him for like 5 mins as he was going on and on...and I am one of those people who likes to get back to the game and since we had spent like 20 minutes on this particular convo i felt it was time to get back to Dragon Slaying so...I told Nintendo kid "WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY TONI", something i knew he knew nothing about and he turned red stopped talking and we got back into the session...THats how i remember it Nessa...

163What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 5:47 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Talis of Stormfall wrote:Nessa you kinda wrong...the way i remember the story i was agreeing with you i have always been a practitioner of art of eating fish, snatch, whispering eye, or whatever woman are calling their good parts these days. My point was that i don't like going down on girls whose have vaginas that look like they seen better days...I mean who wants to go down on and see a retarded step child whose parents kept her in the basement staring back at you...I don't know about you but if your shit looks like you have been the guest of honor at a few mandingo parties count me out LOL!!! ... I do remember when we were discussing it we used the code word "Fish" for the sake of not being too vulgar and amicable to the people around us (tony mostly and random who everyone thought was gay at the time before this whole marriage thing...Im going to go off on a tangent but honestly i thought he was gay up until he told me he was getting married and i dead ass asked him whats his name lol. But no bull shit i am happy for the dude so..moving on. ) It was a good discussion and everyone gave their two sense until tony was like i hate fish its got bones and scales and we all looked at him for like 5 mins as he was going on and on...and I am one of those people who likes to get back to the game and since we had spent like 20 minutes on this particular convo i felt it was time to get back to Dragon Slaying so...I told Nintendo kid "WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY TONI", something i knew he knew nothing about and he turned red stopped talking and we got back into the session...THats how i remember it Nessa...

Preach

164What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Talis of Stormfall wrote:Nessa you kinda wrong...the way i remember the story i was agreeing with you i have always been a practitioner of art of eating fish, snatch, whispering eye, or whatever woman are calling their good parts these days. My point was that i don't like going down on girls whose have vaginas that look like they seen better days...I mean who wants to go down on and see a retarded step child whose parents kept her in the basement staring back at you...I don't know about you but if your shit looks like you have been the guest of honor at a few mandingo parties count me out LOL!!! ... I do remember when we were discussing it we used the code word "Fish" for the sake of not being too vulgar and amicable to the people around us (tony mostly and random who everyone thought was gay at the time before this whole marriage thing...Im going to go off on a tangent but honestly i thought he was gay up until he told me he was getting married and i dead ass asked him whats his name lol. But no bull shit i am happy for the dude so..moving on. ) It was a good discussion and everyone gave their two sense until tony was like i hate fish its got bones and scales and we all looked at him for like 5 mins as he was going on and on...and I am one of those people who likes to get back to the game and since we had spent like 20 minutes on this particular convo i felt it was time to get back to Dragon Slaying so...I told Nintendo kid "WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY TONI", something i knew he knew nothing about and he turned red stopped talking and we got back into the session...THats how i remember it Nessa...

I seriously just lost my shit at my desk. I laughed so hard I snorted, and the girl beside me said "Are you okay over there?"

Dead.

I now remember that part of the conversation. I forgot all about that shit. OMG! "WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY TONI" Freaking hilarious!

There was someone in our group, though, that said that refused to partake at all... who was it? We need to solve this mystery.

I agree though... beat up vagina is the worst to even look at. Even just typing that made me want to throw up in my mouth a little. I have the same issue with dick. I want to see it before i even get emotionally invested... because if it is pointing in a direction that I know my vagina or throat doesn't go... I am not interested. And we all know I like my men dark.... so if the dick is too light skinned... NOPE! Ok. Let me stop.

The laugh I just had made me realize how much I miss you, Shaun.

165What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:

I seriously just lost my shit at my desk.  I laughed so hard I snorted, and the girl beside me said "Are you okay over there?"

Dead.

I now remember that part of the conversation.  I forgot all about that shit.  OMG! "WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY TONI" Freaking hilarious!

There was someone in our group, though, that said that refused to partake at all...  who was it?  We need to solve this mystery.

I agree though...  beat up vagina is the worst to even look at.  Even just typing that made me want to throw up in my mouth a little.  I have the same issue with dick.  I want to see it before i even get emotionally invested... because if it is pointing in a direction that I know my vagina or throat doesn't go... I am not interested.  And we all know I like my men dark.... so if the dick is too light skinned... NOPE!  Ok.  Let me stop.

The laugh I just had made me realize how much I miss you, Shaun.

You guys just made me spit coffee all over the desk... thanks guys. Looks like Saturday is turning into a mini reunion. I miss all of you guys as a group. I can't stop laughing. Damn. Dragon Slayers back together(though I was always the dragon).

166What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Oh. Well then. -eats popcorn- (actual popcorn. Not a code word for pussy. Your welcome tony). So just a random question. Was James black. Or am I missing something here

167What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

lancelot chamomile wrote:Oh. Well then. -eats popcorn- (actual popcorn. Not a code word for pussy. Your welcome tony). So just a random question. Was James black. Or am I missing something here

Definitely missing something

168What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

lancelot chamomile wrote:Oh. Well then. -eats popcorn- (actual popcorn. Not a code word for pussy. Your welcome tony). So just a random question. Was James black. Or am I missing something here

He wasn't. And I can't even go into why I now only date dark skin guys, because it is way too personal. Let's just call it PTSD.

169What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:35 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Doesn't matter. Once you go black.... You're gonna need a wheel chair- terry Crews

170What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:44 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

What's blowing my mind right now is that you, Darnell, have actually had conversations with James aka Budazoa.  You even attempted to join his exclusive game...  and I don't remember him even remotely resembling a POC.

Cambria wrote:He wasn't. And I can't even go into why I now only date dark skin guys, because it is way too personal. Let's just call it PTSD.

Bbbbwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh.  PTSD.  It shouldn't be funny but I can't stop laughing.

171What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

lancelot chamomile wrote:Doesn't matter. Once you go black.... You're gonna need a wheel chair- terry Crews

I thought it was 'once you go black you better check your credit'? Either way.

172What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

What is funny about that is that it was a white guy that ruined my credit.

PTSD is the correct term. One time my sister and I were having a heart to heart, and she asked if I would ever consider dating a white guy again. I was saying that I can be attracted to a white guy, but can't think about having sex with them. I started gagging. Literally dry heaving. She died laughing and started saying things just to make me dry heave. This was only about 4 months ago. I'm traumatized.

173What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 7:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:What is funny about that is that it was a white guy that ruined my credit.  

PTSD is the correct term.  One time my sister and I were having a heart to heart, and she asked if I would ever consider dating a white guy again.  I was saying that I can be attracted to a white guy, but can't think about having sex with them.  I started gagging.  Literally dry heaving.  She died laughing and started saying things just to make me dry heave.  This was only about 4 months ago.  I'm traumatized.

Is it wrong that I want to poke fun and say weird things about peg legged pirates and bdsm? Oh, the fun we could have. jocolor

174What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Arrrgh.... Thar be me booty.... Ripe for the spanking

175What Happened??!!?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:Is it wrong that I want to poke fun and say weird things about peg legged pirates and bdsm?  Oh, the fun we could have.  jocolor

I am starting to think that you are the one with the amputee fantasies. You can't tease me about him without mentioning it. And technically he wasn't peg legged or an amputee.

BDSM was never a factor either. . We all know I was the dominate one in the relationship. I handled everything.

I was about to go on and on... But it is way too personal for a forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum