CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 11, 2015 4:10 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

And now I know
And knowing is half the battle
*theme song for G.I. Joe plays in the background*

102What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Team Awesome

Alan, Nikki, Darnell, Tony, Pat, Chad, Donrick

Team Fireball

Rob, Joey, OGL

Team Frostbite

Joey, Darnell, Donrick, Lian

103What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:Team Awesome

Alan, Nikki, Darnell, Tony, Pat, Chad, Donrick

Team Fireball

Rob, Joey, OGL

Team Frostbite

Joey, Darnell, Donrick, Lian

Team Head Bitch

Anessa

104What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Hey Moose you want to join that team? I am in enough already.

105What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Cambria

Cambria

If you mean Team Head Bitch.... I'm not accepting applicants at this moment.

106What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 13, 2015 9:02 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

Lmao. Do I need to call All Sharptom? I think this is a civil Rights violation. What about equal rights under the law? Moose has right to be in any, bitch in any, and play for any team his moosey heart desires. You may have just broken his poor wittle moosey heart. I have to get him some tissue now be right back!

107What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 am

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Lmao.  Do I need to call All Sharptom?  I think this is a civil Rights violation.  What about equal rights under the law?  Moose has right to be in any, bitch in any, and play for any team his moosey heart desires.  You may have just broken his poor wittle moosey heart.  I have to get him some tissue now be right back!

I read that as "be in any bitch"... I was like... hold on a minute! What kind of team do you think I am running here?

108What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 13, 2015 11:40 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lol

109What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

Lmao damn messed up the message

110What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:Lmao damn messed up the message

Or Did you..... Wink

111What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

well you do have a right. but a right to what is still debatable.

112What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 14, 2015 6:42 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Damn, Joe, you a wild dude.

113What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Cambria

Cambria

This is for you Moose....

What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 3b003a10

114What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 9:09 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

What I am most impressed with is that her bellybutton covers her...

115What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

How come Joey says shit and I get the fat girl Pic????

116What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cam, please stop!!! I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and I'm ready to purge. These women give zero fucks, I respect that, but yeesh!

117What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:40 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:How come Joey says shit and I get the fat girl Pic????

Because you have a specific taste and as your friend she is trying to feed your fetish.

118What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:42 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:

Because you have a specific taste and as your friend she is trying to feed your fetish.

That's not my style but if you threw red hair and freckles on that I know you would be all in......

119What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:45 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

That's not my style but if you threw red hair and freckles on that I know you would be all in......

I have no problem with fat girls, which is why we get along so well Moose, but that is extra. If I have to go on an expedition to find the pussy it aint right. It ain't right.

120What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Enter Joey..........
and who said we get along????? I don't even like you man........

121What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Ok ok... I will stop. But Lem told me you were loving them Moose. Don't be a liar about it.

122What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:Ok ok... I will stop.  But Lem told me you were loving them Moose.  Don't be a liar about it.

There is your first problem you believed Lem......
You don't want me to believed everything Lem said about you do you Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect confused confused

123What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Ok ok... I will stop.  But Lem told me you were loving them Moose.  Don't be a liar about it.

You don't want me to believed everything Lem said about you do you Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect confused confused

I bet most of what he says is true.... so...

I am sooo curious as to what he has told yall about me, though.

124What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

I bet most of what he says is true.... so...

I am sooo curious as to what he has told yall about me, though.

If ShockedShockedSuspectSuspectconfused😕doesn't tell you anything how about Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Malevolent Moose on Fri May 15, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

125What Happened??!!?? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:

I stand behind everything I say about the both of you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum