CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 7:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Is it wrong that I want to poke fun and say weird things about peg legged pirates and bdsm?  Oh, the fun we could have.  jocolor

I am starting to think that you are the one with the amputee fantasies.  You can't tease me about him without mentioning it.  And technically he wasn't peg legged or an amputee.

BDSM  was never a factor either. . We all know I was the dominate one in the relationship. I handled everything.

I was about to go on and on...  But it is way too personal for a forum.

You're new avatar pic is sexy

177What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

miss you 2 nessa been a while...you have to see the kid she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...shes starting to talk now so i cant curse around her no more...proven cuz she was saying the some shit the other days beyond her years...still cute but i dont want her goin to the babysitter and usin that kinda language...making her look like she was raised by a sailor...well she is being raised by one but thats besides the point lol.

178What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Talis of Stormfall wrote:miss you 2 nessa been a while...you have to see the kid she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...shes starting to talk now so i cant curse around her no more...proven cuz she was saying the some shit the other days beyond her years...still cute but i dont want her goin to the babysitter and usin that kinda language...making her look like she was raised by a sailor...well she is being raised by one but thats besides the point lol.

I have seen some pictures on Facebook. She is so gorgeous. I'd love to actually meet her. I am so proud of you. Seriously. My baby boy. Ha!

179What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Cambria

Cambria

WHERE IS EVERYONE????????????????????????????????????

180What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu May 28, 2015 6:19 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Busy at work. Busy with my son. Busy busy busy. No rest for the broke and weary.

181What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

doing laundry and cleaning the apartment. Also thinking about how to cause a little damage in tomorrows game.

182What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 29, 2015 11:18 am

Cambria

Cambria

You must have a shit ton of laundry!! Laughing

I am leaving for vacation today, so I don't know how much I will be on next week. I am afraid we are going to go into a forum drought again.

183What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Things have been busy all week in the office (and everyone else forgets how to type sometimes).

184What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I got kids! Sleep

185What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Trying to stay outta trouble. And if I survive this encounter I'm leveling up

186What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

fairly accurate

187What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Everyone is falling off again.

I swear one day bad things will stop happening to me, and I will stop disappearing.

We need some new subjects, I think, but I am at a loss right now for what to even start.

188What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm not sure why it gets so quiet but it's weird. People are visiting everyday but they have nothing to say about the current game or anything else. Makes it feel like posting is just talking to myself.

189What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:58 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:I'm not sure why it gets so quiet but it's weird.  People are visiting everyday but they have nothing to say about the current game or anything else.  Makes it feel like posting is just talking to myself.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/032/b/6/lurker_in_campaign__by_seekerarmada-d5tg46h.jpg

190What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:59 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

[quote="The Reality Tailor"]
The Serpent wrote:I'm not sure why it gets so quiet but it's weird.  People are visiting everyday but they have nothing to say about the current game or anything else.  Makes it feel like posting is just talking to myself.

What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Lurker_in_campaign__by_seekerarmada-d5tg46h

191What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wow, Alan, could you have found a bigger pic? Wait, don't answer that. You are the lurker though, will he play? Won't he play? Lol.

192What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Here we are again....  dead.

193What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

so what would you like to talk about? I felt like being merciful in my game and allowed the group to roll for different magic items. I rewrote history, resurrected other players. Removed the zombies, the Drow and the Dragons. I gave them something better to fight. Also I got a rogue to turn priest or is it pally? I forget.

194What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Toepoker wrote:so what would you like to talk about?  I felt like being merciful in my game and allowed the group to roll for different magic items.  I rewrote history, resurrected other players.  Removed the zombies, the Drow and the Dragons.  I gave them something better to fight.  Also I got a rogue to turn priest or is it pally?  I forget.

He Might just walk off a cliff and bring Rodlef to life

195What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:13 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

A dwarf Pally! I like the idea.

196What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Where is poor Bones in all of this?

197What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:22 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

I couldn't tell you Bones hasn't showed up for several game sessions.

198What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:Where is poor Bones in all of this?

Being kept in the house hiding under the bed

199What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

With hand prints on his butt from where he was getting spanked. Embarassed

200What Happened??!!?? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Missed the last two sessions, what do you mean? My personal spank times are my own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum