CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:19 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:So, Moose, is it that you don't like Ravenloft, or you don't like when Joey is running the game?

I am really NOT into the undead.  Zombies scare me.  Like, no joke, have nightmares all night kind of scare me.  

Both.... Joey runs good games but he is an asshole but in Ravenloft but he is a Colossal Mega Super Asshole.... Plus not a big fan of level drain.... I work too hard to get my levels just to have them taken away with a single roll... bullshit

27What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:30 am

Cambria

Cambria

Oh, I didn't know that your levels could drain. That totally sucks. I wouldn't like that either.

I reread stuff from yesterday, and I just want to reiterate that I am NOT into amputees. Seriously, Lem, I am traumatized by the whole situation, so you can't say stuff like that. It makes me sick to my stomach. Literally.

28What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:58 am

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

[quote="Cambria"]Oh, I didn't know that your levels could drain.  That totally sucks.  I wouldn't like that either.

Vampires Wrights Lich All level drain
Ghosts age you ten years
and in Ravenloft these things are abundant
Too many if you ask me

29What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Oh, I didn't know that your levels could drain.  That totally sucks.  I wouldn't like that either.

Ghosts age you ten years
Too many if you ask me

OMG! I had no idea. That sucks. It makes sense, though. I would still give it a try. I don't know if Joey would treat me very well, though, if he is an asshole DM. Sad

30What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:Oh, I didn't know that your levels could drain.  That totally sucks.  I wouldn't like that either.

Ghosts age you ten years
Too many if you ask me

In such a world full of such hazards wouldn't there be setting specific gear and spells designed to protect against or counteract such effects? If not that would be really unfair for PCs. 3.5's approach to Ravenloft was a stand alone hardcover module. I haven't read any of the ad&d campaign setting material.

And on the topic of the awesome vampire lord Count, everything I've read has said that he is very similar to Count Dracula where even when he is 'defeated' he will rise again. I also read once that as long as he lives Ravenloft lives and as long as there is a Ravenloft there will always be a Count. You can't kill him within his world/prison. No matter how much you want to believe you have out thought the GM.

31What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Ghosts age you ten years
Too many if you ask me

OMG! I had no idea.  That sucks.  It makes sense, though.  I would still give it a try.  I don't know if Joey would treat me very well, though, if he is an asshole DM. Sad

I have it on good authority that his is very much a dick and gives no quarter(unless you're a noob named Dead Meat). He will test you, which is good, and you will be entertained, which is even better. He is an Asshole, though. Very Happy

32What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I freaking love vampires. If vampires were real creatures, I would totally submit to one. Give myself up completely. Of course, I would have wanted to do it at a younger age when I was thinner and cuter... but still.

SUCK MY FUCKING BLOOD!!

33What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Ghosts age you ten years
Too many if you ask me

OMG! I had no idea.  That sucks.  It makes sense, though.  I would still give it a try.  I don't know if Joey would treat me very well, though, if he is an asshole DM. Sad

I have it on good authority that his is very much a dick and gives no quarter(unless you're a noob named Dead Meat).  He will test you, which is good, and you will be entertained, which is even better.  He is an Asshole, though.  Very Happy

Well... I am used to you and Jimmy... so I am used to asshole DMs.

If I come to NY this year, are yall going to pull out the stops to roll dice with me?

34What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Ghosts age you ten years
Too many if you ask me

I have it on good authority that his is very much a dick and gives no quarter(unless you're a noob named Dead Meat).  He will test you, which is good, and you will be entertained, which is even better.  He is an Asshole, though.  Very Happy

Well... I am used to you and Jimmy... so I am used to asshole DMs.

If I come to NY this year, are yall going to pull out the stops to roll dice with me?

I don't think we should... I'm not sure you deserve it. Have you been naughty?

35What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Cambria

Cambria

What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Nessbl10

That would have been my good vampire years!!!!!

36What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Nessbl10

That would have been my good vampire years!!!!!  

naw, I like older you. Wink

37What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:I don't think we should...  I'm not sure you deserve it.  Have you been naughty?

Not in a while... Sad

38What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:naw, I like older you.  Wink

Ha! The girl in that picture was so sweet and innocent. I am sure you do like the older me a lot better....

39What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I don't think we should...  I'm not sure you deserve it.  Have you been naughty?

Not in a while... Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad

40What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Hopefully when I come to NYC I will fulfill that requirement.

41What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Damn you White...... Shocked pale Laughing

42What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:Damn you White...... Shocked pale Laughing

I sure am! Is that a problem? flower queen

43What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Naw Its cool White is alright...........afro

44What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Whatever!

What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Ancien10

45What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

I cant be racist

46What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

My mom is white

47What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:I cant be racist

Oh Lord. Anyone can be racist.

48What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:

Oh Lord.  Anyone can be racist.

Except me, because I love you

49What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:

Not me I hate everyone equally

50What Happened??!!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Not me I hate everyone equally

It is not the color of your skin, your religion , or your beliefs that offend me
Its your Ignorance......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum