CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened??!!??

+4
Talis of Stormfall
lancelot chamomile
The Reality Tailor
Cambria
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I hope he has told you about more than just Twisted Evil

But, as I said, I'm sure almost everything he has told you is true. Ha! I am an open book.

127What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I hope he has told you about more than just Twisted Evil

But, as I said, I'm sure almost everything he has told you is true.  Ha! I am an open book.

Oh he has and your posts kind of tells the rest.......

128What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:

But, as I said, I'm sure almost everything he has told you is true.  Ha! I am an open book.

If you think so....

129What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:45 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:

Strangely accurate

130What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Strangely accurate

Told ya Razz Razz Razz

131What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

We all need to create a Hogwarts campaign

132What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:We all need to create a Hogwarts campaign

OMG! I am SO SO down.

133What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Strangely accurate

Told ya Razz Razz Razz

There is a lot about me that even Lem doesn't know. There is only one person in this world that knows everything about me, and none of you know him. tongue

134What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

So you are saying your an open book with hidden chapters.....
I can respect that.....sort of... Smile

135What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:So you are saying your an open book with hidden chapters.....
I can respect that.....sort of... Smile

What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 37858410

136What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:05 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

Strangely accurate

Told ya Razz Razz Razz

There is a lot about me that even Lem doesn't know.  There is only one person in this world that knows everything about me, and none of you know him. tongue

Where is this guy? I'll kick his ass for trying to steal Tony's girl!

137What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Harry Potter had a whole chamber of them.....

138What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:Where is this guy?  I'll kick his ass for trying to steal Tony's girl!

Uhhhh. What? Never have I been known as that.

And... he is right in Brooklyn, where most of the gang all lives.

Exclamation

139What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Where is this guy?  I'll kick his ass for trying to steal Tony's girl!

Uhhhh. What?  Never have I been known as that.

Exclamation

You gave him the fish talk, you're married now.

140What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

The fish talk? What?

141What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

Fish Talk????? confused

142What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

The fish talk?  What?

Hmmmm,

Once upon a time a group of friends rolled magical stones upon a sacred table to determine the fates of unfortunate beings trapped in a world of dreams. One of those friends was naïve and innocent. The self-proclaimed Head Bitch took it upon herself to tell him the importance of eating fish for his and his future woman's diet but he professed a dislike of fish which she took offense to. She wanted him to like fish, to lick fish, to eat fish but alas the young innocent was not swayed by her foul sailor's talk.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

143What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

The fish talk?  What?

Hmmmm,

Once upon a time a group of friends rolled magical stones upon a sacred table to determine the fates of unfortunate beings trapped in a world of dreams.  One of those friends was naïve and innocent.  The self-proclaimed Head Bitch took it upon herself to tell him the importance of eating fish for his and his future woman's diet but he professed a dislike of fish which she took offense to.  She wanted him to like fish, to lick fish, to eat fish but alas the young innocent was not swayed by her foul sailor's talk.

That wasn't Tony.... it was Shaun.

144What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

The fish talk?  What?

Hmmmm,

Once upon a time a group of friends rolled magical stones upon a sacred table to determine the fates of unfortunate beings trapped in a world of dreams.  One of those friends was naïve and innocent.  The self-proclaimed Head Bitch took it upon herself to tell him the importance of eating fish for his and his future woman's diet but he professed a dislike of fish which she took offense to.  She wanted him to like fish, to lick fish, to eat fish but alas the young innocent was not swayed by her foul sailor's talk.

To be honest I cant stand fish either but Pie is a different story.....Maybe if this Friend was offered some Pie he would have accepted and been better for it

145What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 1:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

Exclamation

The fish talk?  What?

Hmmmm,

That wasn't Tony.... it was Shaun.

Shawn may have started the conversation but you talked about Fish for twenty minutes and Tony cried about hating fish the entire time. You tried to corrupt that poor boy but it didn't work, you seductress. Lol.

146What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I do not remember that at all. I remember Shaun and I getting into a heated debate about giving and receiving, but I don't remember Tony saying anything at all during the entire conversation.

Shaun's views were terribly sad, and I hope they have improved with age and wisdom.

147What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 3:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm sad, I guess it's time for more fatty pictures. Got any dudes?

148What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Sorry to disappoint you.

149What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Sun May 17, 2015 10:18 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Let's get Shaun in here for a rebuttal

150What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened??!!?? Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 am

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:I'm sad, I guess it's time for more fatty pictures.  Got any dudes?

I found one for you.....

What Happened??!!?? - Page 6 51620112

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum