CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age

+7
lancelot chamomile
Leetin McBeatin
Drunk Flogger
Dark Shoo
The Lycant
Random
The Serpent
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I disagree about The Adventurer. A bard, in 3.5, is a jack-of-all trades. The Adventurer is literally whatever you make of it. There is no template, any adventurer could mimic any other class and hass the tools to create its own.

77DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I disagree about The Adventurer. A bard, in 3.5, is a jack-of-all trades. The Adventurer is literally whatever you make of it. There is no template, any adventurer could mimic any other class and hass the tools to create its own.

im trying to make my character "bard-like" in the sense of what ever is needed or the support role. i have a ways to go

78DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

What is this support crap and buff bull? Support who, buff how? Stop giving characters these tiny labels. A man trying to fit into a tiny label makes himself a tiny man.

79DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

So yeah, Allan should be a student.

80DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Legendary

Legendary

The Bubbling Dark wrote:What is this support crap and buff bull? Support who, buff how? Stop giving characters these tiny labels. A man trying to fit into a tiny label makes himself a tiny man.

HAHA! You need those labels, because without them you get the characters I make. And we all know how much you hate my characters... lol!

81DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Legendary

Legendary

For example:
Adventurer with:
Duplicate
Insubstantial
Pocket Dimension
Special Attack (Linked (Pocket Dimension))
Special Movement (Dimension Hop)

Would be able to make endless copies of himself and have those copies use the linked special attack (pocket dimension) on anyone who opposes him. If they get the bright idea of attacking first, the insubstantial makes it so their attacks are waisted. And of corse the Dimension Hop is so he doesn't get stuck in his own, or someone elses, alternate dimension.

P.S. Hurray for finding a combo that will now be banned from the game. afro

82DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

I hate you Jose.

83DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I welcome anyone interested to use your awesome build. Lol, they can even start with an extra 10cp to make sure they do it right.

84DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

That shit is a tarp. Do not fall for it.

85DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:29 am

Legendary

Legendary

The Bubbling Dark wrote:I welcome anyone interested to use your awesome build. Lol, they can even start with an extra 10cp to make sure they do it right.

You know what else is a really good/cool ability that I'm sure no one took? Swarm...I think Lem would've taken it if he made a PC...

86DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:29 am

Legendary

Legendary

The Beast wrote:I hate you Jose.

You're welcome Twisted Evil

87DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

And your dick skin jacket.

88DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Definitely saw swarm and thought "there's my power".

89DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Everyone took armor, regen, resurrect... nearly the whole party has at least one of these. Lol, I wanted to make it fun and let people take what they wanted but fuck that and its dickskin jacket

Last edited by The Bubbling Dark on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

90DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:24 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Everyone took armor, regen, resurrect... nearly the whole party has at least one of these. Lol, I wanted to make it fun and let people take what they wanted but fuck that [I] and[\I] its dickskin jacket

We are scare of the world. It want to hurt and kill us. affraid lol!

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

91DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

I don't have any of those. I'm playing this bitch in hard mode.

92DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:40 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

The Beast wrote:I don't have any of those. I'm playing this bitch in hard mode.

And that is why you have been kicking ass.

93DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 am

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Actually, Hard mode sucks. You have kiss dicks to survive.

94DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

You but you saved some of these points for exta toys.

95DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

deathmvp wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Everyone took armor, regen, resurrect... nearly the whole party has at least one of these. Lol, I wanted to make it fun and let people take what they wanted but fuck that [I] and[\I] its dickskin jacket

We are scare of the world. It want to hurt and kill us. affraid lol!

As you should be. Legendary taught me that the role of the DM is to hate the players and want them dead! Welcome to the Jungle!

96DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Legendary wrote:For example:
Adventurer with:
Duplicate
Insubstantial
Pocket Dimension
Special Attack (Linked (Pocket Dimension))
Special Movement (Dimension Hop)

Would be able to make endless copies of himself and have those copies use the linked special attack (pocket dimension) on anyone who opposes him. If they get the bright idea of attacking first, the insubstantial makes it so their attacks are waisted. And of corse the Dimension Hop is so he doesn't get stuck in his own, or someone elses, alternate dimension.

P.S. Hurray for finding a combo that will now be banned from the game. afro

I think that the next 1d12+5 bosses will have some variant on this build. Now we can really have fun! Thanks Jose, we need some more villains. Keep em coming.

Twisted Evil clown

97DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

what the hell did i miss?! Omg i have to say why is jose giving ideas? now we dead bro, cause i have none of those abilities either, true hard mode. at least i have the best dick in the world.

98DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

The MAGI wrote:what the hell did i miss?! Omg i have to say why is jose giving ideas? now we dead bro, cause i have none of those abilities either, true hard mode. at least i have the best dick in the world.

Untill our Gm kills it and let you live with a Dead "Friend" attached to you.

99DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

deathmvp wrote:
The MAGI wrote:what the hell did i miss?! Omg i have to say why is jose giving ideas? now we dead bro, cause i have none of those abilities either, true hard mode. at least i have the best dick in the world.

Untill our Gm kills it and let you live with a Dead "Friend" attached to you.

it was hard for me to pee after i read this, asshole. lol

100DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age - Page 4 Empty Re: DeVry Roleplaying Group: A New Age Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

I'm cool with living with a dead friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum