CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Perfect Paladin

+3
Dark Shoo
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

Legendary

Legendary

And that's awesome...If only Lem would let me get away with some of these things....Hmmmm....

52The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

What is there to get away with? lol

53The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:14 am

Legendary

Legendary

Blindly running into the battle field and not being shot by an arrow that phases threw my shield and armor and puts me to sleep with no roll to see if I stay awake...That kind of stuff...

54The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

has that happened to u? lol

55The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

Legendary

Legendary

Yes it has.

56The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 am

Legendary

Legendary

If you haven't noticed by now all the examples I give, unless I specifically say so, have happened to me.

57The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:21 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

maybe that was groms dm powers activating to prevent you from dying

58The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am

Legendary

Legendary

Lol, nope. That's just what the arrow does. It phases my shield and my armor and puts me to sleep. Everyone else it dings off their armor or they get a roll to stay awake...

59The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am

Legendary

Legendary

HAHA, I know Lem's going to be all over these posts as soon as he reads them pirat

60The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

but i bet you didnt die when you woke up. is way of saving you

61The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:32 am

Legendary

Legendary

Lol you're not getting it. There was no chance of me dieing from the arrow. I also just remembered that it didn't put me to sleep. It did a form of confusion that's not confusion. I couldn't see or hear anything. Either way it wasn't a way for him not to kill me.It's just an example of how he loves to screw me over...

62The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i dont think he has it out for you lol

63The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

Legendary

Legendary

Lol, you and everyone else....I need to start bringing a recorder with me so you guys can hear some of the things I do from him...

64The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

maybe you should

65The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 am

Legendary

Legendary

I don't have the money to buy a tape recorder....

66The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

oh well then lol

67The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

You weren't the only character hit by Ze Minionz. You are starting to let you paranoia show. I have an issue with some of the things you want to do because it seems like you play to have the best item and AC and I'm not really into running that game. However, I don't go out of my way to only screw you. If the screw is on groups of players get it. No DM powers, just challenges.

68The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:19 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

and remember this is a role playing game. If you want anything tell the DM what you want and then role play your ass off trying to get it. Do you think i started off with Dragon hide armor and a holy avenger sword? hell no. i Role played and role played for months until the DM thought i deserved it. I didnt even know i was going to get it. You have to role play to get shit. end of story and period.

69The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yournright Jayden sacraficed his own life to give power back to the sword. His character was dead.

The sword was returned.

70The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i also had a couple of mini sessions with the DM to get the dragonhide armor made

71The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I know other people were hit. I like to exaggerate. It makes you sound like an ass. tongue As for getting kick ass gear: I don't really get them because I usually die too soon. The gear I'm talking about is the starting gear. If I can make a character at lvl 1 with a 26 AC with just regular gear, then that's what I'm going to do. It just sucks when I do that and the DM says, "Ok you guy come across a body in the middle of the road. It looks like it's alive but just barely." "Now that you brought him back to life from the brink of death, he tells you that bandit robbed him of everything but his loincloth." DM looks at me and says, "Ok, what do you tell them?" It's really annoying. It's not like I tried to start with any magic Items or any extra abilities, it was just the starting gear and I can't even get that with a new character...And as far as role-playing to get what I want: I don't think I should have to role-play to get the starting gear I start with. That defeats the purpose of it...

72The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

but people earn their 26 ac they are not just given it.

73The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Yeah but if you get 1k gold to start a character and you buy the normal armor in the book to start with and you have a high AC like that, then why can't you start with that gear?

74The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

you dont get 1k gold. the book tells you do but its always to the DMs descrestion

75The Perfect Paladin - Page 3 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I know, Lem said, "O and add 2K gold(guessing I forgot actual amount) to the starting amount."
Me: OREALLY?!...went back to the book and put back the armor I had and bought Full Plate. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next