CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Perfect Paladin

+3
Dark Shoo
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:04 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

draft shrinking your balls....EPIC lmao

27The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

rotflmao, I still think someone Hacked this account! lol!

28The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

for one of his chars grom you should let him start off with all of his gear. it would blow his mind lol

29The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Armando started with all of his 'gear', the last dwarf started clothed in tattered rags and next to his 'gear'. I don't purposely jack your gear or steal your clothes. You almost always start a new character in the middle of an adventure. There is NO WAY a fully armored and armed random dude is going to be sitting in the middle of a Drow keep waiting for a party to stumble upon him. For the sake of getting him in to the game without the confusion and uestions that are bound to arrive he is a naked prisoner... oh, okay. 'come with us if you want to live'. Its that easy!

30The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Legendary

Legendary

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Armando was a mage...He didn't have gear to start off with. My last dwarf started with some cloths and his gear next to him cause he died before he even woke up.... pirat

31The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I still don't know why I couldn't get a con check or something to see if all their yammering woke me up...

32The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

that sucks lol

33The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You weren't dead when they found you. You died the next session. They're dicks not me... dick

34The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

and not me...at least in game

35The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Legendary

Legendary

HAHAHA!!!! You still wont answer my question...Why couldn't I get a roll of some kind to see if I woke up because of the noise they were making?

36The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You were drugged... Dude, when I put you there I assumed that, with 4 clerics that have knowledge they could free you help you and have a ne ally not leave you and keep it moving. You think I'm out to get you but I actually have taller fish to fry.

37The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Ah, drugged...See, that's all you had to say...not so hard was it?....and I'm the biggest fish to be fried so Razz

38The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

HAha! those dambed Drow killed you...ha ha

39The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lol

40The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Also, some smacked you in the face with a brass cup. Was it twice?

41The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Legendary

Legendary

It was Adam that threw the cup at me I think...I had forgotten all about that...it was funny how he made it seem like he was going to help me and then WHACK he throws a cup at my face...

So now, just to keep track, I've had a cup thrown at my face and I've been stabbed in the face... affraid

42The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Legendary

Legendary

O, and while I'm on the topic. Why can't I have a character that's currently in a fight to start with the group instead of: I've already been captured and I'm running around naked? For instance the last dwarf we were talking about. Since I am a dwarf, being underground isn't a large stretch. I could've been in that tower trying to take revenge on the inhabatents of the tower for some reason. When the party got there, the drow I was fighting could've retreated up the stairs to regroup and, since the party was there to fight them drow anyway, I could've joined the party right then and there...

Just food for thought...Remember something like this for my next character I'm sure I'll have to make soon... Embarassed

43The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

are you planning on killing yourself again?

44The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Legendary

Legendary

No. But think about it. I made a character that supposed to run out into battle and slaughter his foes. With an AC of 15 (now that I finally got some armor off a dead goblin), as compared to the AC of 26 I had (with no magic bonuses), do you really think I could do that? I don't. I think anything and everything we fight is going to roll at least 20 off a 2 and I can't be missed, unless the DM rolls a 1. So that in mind I'm sure that the current character is going to die soon, and this will happen as soon as the DM can finally hit me. So far he hasn't because the first time I was inside the creature and the second time I knocked him to the floor and ran away. I know that as long as I keep doing this running away like a coward rutine, I should be fine. Only problem with that is it goes against the character concept. You should all know how hard I try to stay in character and not meta game, in the way of if my character doesn't know it then I don't know it, even if it would help me. Eventually I'm going to have to play the character the way I invisioned him and I will be struck down by the goblin the fumbles and drops a dagger on my foot and I die...

45The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

well if your character cant take a hit then you dont go in the front of the battle. its just common sense lol

46The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Well duh...But as I stated that goes against my character concept I had for this guy. I hate doing that. If I create a retarted half-orc then that's what I play as. If I know the answer to something that's troubleing the party or know the correct way to go when we're lost, of picked up on what is going to happen before everyone else, I say nothing because I made a retarted half-orc (and btw I have done this before) I always try to stick to my character concepts as best I can no matter what the outcome is. Look at the Dwarf I made before the one I didn't get to play. The whole idea of that guy was to protect the party and be the tank. I did that many times over. I created that guy because at the time everyones AC was so low that people where dying left and right... I forgot how I died though...

47The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

are you trying to call me a retarded half orc? lol

48The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Lol, no. I was refering to one of my half-orcs I made. Hence why I said, "(and btw I have done this before)"

49The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Besides if I wanted to call you a retarded half-orc I would have just said you was one....I like the way how you are always ready to battle some foe you know nothing about and have no idea how to fight him.... What a Face

50The Perfect Paladin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

thats just the paladin way...i cant let someone outright defile goodness and get away with it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next