CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Perfect Paladin

+3
Dark Shoo
Lord Naiilo
Talis of Stormfall
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Legendary

Legendary

I know that. But that's what I thought he was going to do. Had he done that, I would've understood why he was trying to be sneaky when he got up. But instead he didn't do anything. He just followed her around not doing anything. That's what I didn't understand in what he was doing...

102The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i was trying to stay close to her using the zombies as cover story. i know that she knew i was not under her spell. but i was going to wait until she started to cast a sepell and i was going to try to cut her hands off or at least hit her hard enough to break her concentration enough so that you guys didnt get hit

103The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Problem is... Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

There was no way u were going to hit her with a called shot unless u crit...and u were the only person who could hit her consistantly becuase u had the Holy Avenger, the Pact Sword... which was a +5 Sword in ur hands minumum damage of 10 all u had to do instead of trying to be spectacular wasjust hit the bitch...The only weapon i could hit her with consistantly was my spiritual weapon but my to hit with it wasnt high enuff...I mean she dead thanx to lion but honestly we would have been fucked if he had not assassinated her it would have been way easier if you had just beat her ass Dragonslayer style...

104The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 am

Legendary

Legendary

Ah ic, now it makes sense....Lol it was similar to me trying to keep her silenced since I couldn't hit her unless I crit, even then I didn't have a magic weapon high enough to hit her anyway. We got lucky that Lem let the blast from the arrow take off her armors buff. Otherwise his assassinate shot would've went right threw her like Shoos' arrows did.

105The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The screamers would have worked. They are highly powerful magical items...I an only guessing.

106The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:11 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ah well...whats done is done. time to look forward and not behind

107The Perfect Paladin - Page 5 Empty Re: The Perfect Paladin Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Serpent wrote:I am always remiss to agree with the likes of Greed, however I have to admit that it is very frustrating and disheartening to see a very inciteful and intellignet response to a roleplaying question posted by the player that does it the least.  To know that you purposely don't open your mouth...

Sometimes I think its because you're roleplaying your character The retarded Warrior with the Heart of Gold but that image was dispelled when you played the alien elf scholar with the foreign name (which I did love saying, AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrmanddddddddddddddooooooooooo).  He spoke on occation but you still played the role of guy in the back # 7.  My role as GM is to play background and B characters you guys as PC are the stars.

Back to topic...

To play the perfect Paladin should be about knowing what you stand for and symbolizing that belief against all opposition.  If the party wants to slaughter innocence, and it goes against your beliefs you CAN'T just standby and let it happen.  If you stand for justice then you must be justice no matter what.  In choosing to be a paladin you accepted the mantle of HERO above all else, no other player has your same commitment to heroism and being 'The Good Guy'.

Donrick, I thought of your new character while I read this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5