CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HA! I step on your Dead Body!

+8
Dark Shoo
Legendary
The Lycant
Random
Talis of Stormfall
Cambria
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Sorry, I hardly sell my games. Especially ones I like.

77HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Cool... I wanted to buy it used but I knew you had it so I was trying to help out.

78HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I sell almost all of my used games. I play them once and off you go.

The only exception to the rule are the games that I get under $5.00 for, DeadSpace and MassEffect.

What game are you looking for; I might have it.

79HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I still live...

It feels a little like masterbation writing ing these quiet halls. I put these words down to stimulate some sort of responce and the only one to reply will most likely be me. Stimulation for stimulation's sake... i might go blind or end up with hair growing out of my palms.

80HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Thanx man but I just wanted mario kart for the wii for my nephew and cousin

81HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Not in response to the heart fellow, but cool. Don't own a Wii.

82HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

what is there left to talk about. everyone is doing something that invovles moving on. I'm pretty sure that when shaun comes back by christmas things will pick up again. I unfortunately have a money issue like tony does now. so i wont be coming back until i get that job

83HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Plenty of things to talk about but you're right everyone has moved on. Its kind of cool to see who has been hanging out because they had nothing better to do and who has been an actual friend. Sorry about the money problems, you know what they say:

"Don't be a fool, stay in school!"

Just saying...

84HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I'm not sure if yall notice or I'm just extremely late but there is a mobile version to the site. It makes viewing from your phone easier and faster but it doesn't seem like you can post, if so let me know how.

85HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:59 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Since no one really replied on fb, I'll say it here (even though no one gets on here either, next may have to be a massive text blitz... ::sigh:: ). I am working a bit more... almost enough to warrant a Unlimited Metrocard. I would like to hang out if people are still meeting up, role playing or not. Still nothing too expensive. Anyway let me know if anyone is down.

86HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:42 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Free on Thursdays!

Happy Birthday, Jose.

87HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Warrick the Blackblade wrote:Free on Thursdays!

Happy Birthday, Jose.

@Warrick: Just name a place. But only after 6 PM. Working till that time.

@Jose: in case you look here before facebook Happy Birthday!!!

88HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Birthday boy! Happy happy.

I can hang on Thursday as well, after 6 too.

89HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 am

Legendary

Legendary

Thanks guys king

90HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

It got quiet again... guess everyone has moved on...

91HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

It will only be quiet if we let it. Death will only come when life gives up!

92HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

seems to have dried up again...

93HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I'm still standing, I'm still strong! Leeten and I have been roleplaying every other weekend

94HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 am

Legendary

Legendary

That's awesome. I'm glad at some people are still roleplaying. I just downloaded a program that is for online roleplaying. I have a game coming up this Saturday to find out just how well it works. Hopefully it will be awesome and then maybe everyone can get it and we can start roleplaying as a group again. afro

95HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The guys tried the online gaming, but it never lasted. Maybe it was the program. Keep us in the loop.

96HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Well apparently they were doing a con (like comicon) this weekend and i had no idea until friday. So anyway I played about 4 games this weekend...It is amazing, it can do a lot of the mundane things that we all hate to do, like add all the dice when you roll and give you a total. It has really nice graphics and you can even make little tokens like the pieces we use on the tiles. You can also make maps that are liek the tiles as well. You can have all the books in your program so you don't have to look at the book and then input the info by hand. You can just drag a feat into the feat area and BAM, it's there. you still have to add all the bonuses it gives, but you don't have to type it out. Also when you drag it there's an icon that you can click on and the insert from the book shows up in a little box. You don't have to keep flipping threw pages to wonder what something does. Of corse there's a lot of other things it does, but that's way too many things to put donw. Anyway it's a really amazing program and it's almost like playing in person. There's only one problem. It cost money to get the program, sort of. You can play for free if the host/DM has what they call an ultimate version. If not you can't connect. If you want to DM you would either have to get an ultimate version, like $150, or a full version which is $40. If you want to only play characters it's something like $20. Good thing is they have deals you can make yourself. Like you can get 1 full version and 4 lites and all the lites come out to like $12. So with that you would have to figure out what everyone wants to do so they get the version they want to get. Anyway, if you want to check it out for yourself it's called Fantasy Grounds. There's a bunch of videos on youtube if you want to see it in action, only problem is most of those videos are how to videos. But you still get to see what it looks like at least. I'm currently in 3 long term campaigns and I start playing them this weekend. So if you think you might want to get it, try the free version first and look for someone running a game that has an ultimate version. O...one more thing I forgot. They play all kinds of games. 3.5, 4e, c&c, call of cathullo(sp), 2nd edition, 1st, AD&D and a bunch more that i never heard of. Some people even play a simple rp game. I think it's just them roleplaying straight out their heads, like no books or character sheets or nothing. Pretty sure some of you might like that. afro

97HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sweet, I will check it out now.

98HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

maybe i could try the pokemon campaign again... it would be interesting to have a look.

99HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Random

Random

please repeat after me. "I am a grown ass man, i well not and should not like pokemon if i am to ever get laid. me liking pokemon is keeping me back from ever meeting any kind of girl. from this day forward i well no longer talk about pokemon to anyone because someone might thing im a child molester"

100HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 4 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:49 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

COLD BLOODED!!!!
Random is still an asshole... Very Happy
Good to see some things never change lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum