CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Rising 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead Rising 2 Empty Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:01 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So, I bought this game and like a proper nerd I had to download all the stupid content. After all me DL's I started to play this game through DeadRising 2: Element Zero

This shit kinda sucked. The whole mini game is timed and you have soo much to do and the time given is not enough.

So, like a proper nerd I read the Walkthrough. Supposedly the everything from this add on carries over to the full game.

Time will tell.

2Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Another game my boy loves that i cant get into. it just seems like you just run around hacking up zombies all day....thats it

3Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

What this Game is really good.... for the first 15 min. after you found every entertaining way to kill a zombie, it almost like you become one... TOTALLY MINDLESS! I wished i could have told you not to invest any money into that game. Sorry for Your Loss!

4Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

ehh, it happens.

5Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

that game is ass. from the commercials, it don't seem to be makin any sense. as sinn said all u do is drive around or run around jus killin zombies. do the zombies even form a threat to u. it seemed only a few zombies made sense.

6Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Not sure. Maybe the game has some boss zombies? I only played the add-on soo far.

One thing, if the game is always timed, it will get annoying.

7Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Well let us no the progression of the game and maybe we can make a final assumption on it. So which special outfit did u get wit it, the ninja outfit or the ny one(I think they were doin that too).

8Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Nope from what I've seen there are no boss zombies. The bosses are just survivors who have gona mad and wants to kill everybody

9Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The outfits come with a pre-order. No new clothes for me.

Ohh, the crazies are boss's!

I was given some special missions from survivors who either join you or run to your safe house. The twist is your daughter. She was bitten by a zombie and every 12 hours she needs a special drug. Obviously the drug is hard to find and if she dies ... you LOOSE.

I guess that is supposed to add to the difficulty factor, but imagine playing the game for 10 hours straight and then you forget to feed the bitch....GAME OVER...

Also, I still have not played the game. Maybe this Sunday I will have some free time.

10Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

so, i played this game a couple more times after my last post. Guess what; I sold it back to gamestop.

The game sucked, and was very repetitive.

11Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. Told u

12Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

funny

13Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

waste of money now i think you should invest in castlevania it looks pretty good. i have only played ot for maybe two or three hours, but i had alot of fun and the visuals were pretty impresive.

14Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

My money is being saved for StarWars Force unleashed, then Fabe 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum