CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising of The Nightmare Moon

+12
GoRoboNow
dsgenna
lancelot chamomile
Vashir
Lord Naiilo
The Lycant
Drunk Flogger
Rattling Bones
The Reality Tailor
Random
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 35]

1The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Naaa, a HERO God. it sounds good to me.

2The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Heroes vs Heroes. makes no sense unless one side became corrupted?
You guys got Lance, Darnell and Patrick. Corruption Achieved!!

3The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

there you go, us vs farmers. Who will win?

4The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Grubbin is the town drunk and his bar stool slays Guyvers.

5The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yep, who will Win?

remember with this group they will first panic, which will cause 2 deaths through stupidity, then we discover they have bar stools.....

6The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wow, that is far more accurate than you guys should be willing to admit...

First the fear of the unknown, then the fear of the realised, then the deadly actions of the doofus, then the survivors actually fight for a change ... low and behold, victory!

That's how most fights play out.

7The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Shocked 

8The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:13 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Never underestimate the destructive power of The Doofus

9The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Is anyone still interested in playing tonight/ I see all interest is on Chad's Sunday bloodbath... Let me know, guys. Pat/Farmer Dave/Dick'em Down is planning something crazy.

10The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Random

Random

I want to play your game. And besides I think Chad wants a small group. Its only the two people talking about his game calm down lem don't get so touché because someones not talking about your game...BITCH

11The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, exactly as stated above.

Weird, my post totally disappeared. Maybe random and i posted exactly at the same time??

I am playing tonite.

12The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:57 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I'll be there, hopefully concious.

13The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hopefully more conscious than the last two sessions?

14The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

red bull and ice coffee, Alan

15The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Not cool. I thought we were boys Chad. Once again your darkness manifests.

16The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I was being honest, not in a negative way. You were just taking up space those days, and your usually at least a little more active than that.

17The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:14 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Trouble in paradise?

18The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

He's right. When I'm more active than someone besides Tony and Kevin something is wrong.

19The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Sloths are naturally slow and mostly useless but they are strong and dangerous...

Just a quick background about my brother, carry on.

20The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Haduken! lance do you jump over it, block it and take chip damage or take the full dmg.

21The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

What damage? Lem and I are like Havoc and Cyclops. We can't hurt each other.

22The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Gonna back a bit late.

23The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:14 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Mr DM here I am looking at spells, that can help in our 2 dilemma's.

dilemma #1 Food

dilemma #2 Direction to Chipan

#1:
D. Animals and Plants, I can use power usage to have look for food??

#2:
Augery ... My Question can be: if we stay north is this the most direct path to Chipan?

I can always use Levitate, float up the full 4 minutes (or until I notice landmarks of note).

Now here is another question? can i use spells that are not in the PH?

--The are are some cool spells--

Magic of Faerun book:

Master of Air

Detect Fey Crossroads, im guessing its like following a commonly used Fey trail??

Book of Exalted Deeds:

Food option: Estanns Stew, It does not mention sustenance...it can with power usage??

This all I got so far.

24The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Random

Random

so what happen were did we end up

25The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Empty Re: The Rising of The Nightmare Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

we ended up 40xx minus 600 or something. We met a god and saw the river dry up causing the dead docks. Mr Dm tried blaming it on us, but he is wrong.

The devil did it, the mirrored image of all that is good and heroic. yep.

In short we are now lost in a swamp with not food or sense of direction home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 35]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum