CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up

+9
Leetin McBeatin
Rattling Bones
Random
The Reality Tailor
Dark Shoo
The Lycant
deathmvp
Drunk Flogger
The Serpent
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Week of Games, a week long extravaganza to celebrate the coming of age of Princess Malissan De Thymes and her appointment as Regent of Chipan. It is a time of merriment and competition with scores of paid events to entice the entrepid. Three days still remain to those interested...

What will your character be doing during that time(Nothing that requires heavy Roleplaying because there is no time). Monday morning is the last day that I will be acknowledging people's post. Good luck in the games, luck hasn't been on your side lately.

2Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

since it can save alot of time, if there is no more problems for the rest of the week. i would like to enter the archery games, nefalim battles as well as the music games. we could type it out over forum, or make some quick decisions while or before we role-play.

3Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

deathmvp

deathmvp

myTunes going to be doing magic shows. I'm also going to try to keep an eye out for any rumors information about magical or magical items in the city.

sent from Nexus

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

4Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:47 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

I would have gone into the nephilim battles, 'cept now I'm the nephilim. As it stands, my character is baffled by his current state and does not wish to battle. Furthermore he does not truly recognize Pat's character as his 'trainer'. However Juan does respect him/her as a friend and will do what it takes to help him/her. Additionally, Juan will not be used to battling for himself directly. His confidence to go into a fight as a nephilim is not so high. For now, my character will be trying to find his place as a part of the team.

5Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Lycant wrote:I would have gone into the nephilim battles, 'cept now I'm the nephilim. As it stands, my character is baffled by his current state and does not wish to battle. Furthermore he does not truly recognize Pat's character as his 'trainer'. However Juan does respect him/her as a friend and will do what it takes to help him/her. Additionally, Juan will not be used to battling for himself directly. His confidence to go into a fight as a nephilim is not so high. For now, my character will be trying to find his place as a part of the team.

Bitch, you will do as i say cause i had the option of destroying the cube, or leaving you at the feet of someone way worse than i am. you should worship me. i am your new master. i have saved your old master countless times. your place in the party is to be my little pet. if you dont like it you can be devoured by me, your life will not be wasted that way. or you can find some other party who is willing to accept you. know your place nephilim, you are a tool for our use, and you are used for entertainment if needed.So you have a choice will you stay with the members of your old masters party or find a new place to call home.... MAKE A CHOICE!

6Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

The MAGI wrote:
The Lycant wrote:I would have gone into the nephilim battles, 'cept now I'm the nephilim. As it stands, my character is baffled by his current state and does not wish to battle. Furthermore he does not truly recognize Pat's character as his 'trainer'. However Juan does respect him/her as a friend and will do what it takes to help him/her. Additionally, Juan will not be used to battling for himself directly. His confidence to go into a fight as a nephilim is not so high. For now, my character will be trying to find his place as a part of the team.

Bitch, you will do as i say cause i had the option of destroying the cube, or leaving you at the feet of someone way worse than i am. you should worship me. i am your new master. i have saved your old master countless times. your place in the party is to be my little pet. if you dont like it you can be devoured by me, your life will not be wasted that way. or you can find some other party who is willing to accept you. know your place nephilim, you are a tool for our use, and you are used for entertainment if needed.So you have a choice will you stay with the members of your old masters party or find a new place to call home.... MAKE A CHOICE!

Okay. I'll find a new place. Remember, Ryoku was Juan's pet, who's father and cousin are still alive. If I am going to be somebody's pet, it will be them first. I serve no one. You could have done whatever you wanted, but the fact of the matter is that the soul of human now resides in the nephilim. It will not be broken as easily. You never caught me nor raised me from an egg. You are not even a licensed trainer. And regardless, this is role playing. I can be disobedient if I want to. I am nobody's bitch.

7Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Bwahahahaha

8Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 am

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I pretty much want to stock up on ammo and move out of the dead docks, dont worry Solomon will handle all the expenses.

9Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Lycant wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Okay. I'll find a new place. Remember, Ryoku was Juan's pet, who's father and cousin are still alive. If I am going to be somebody's pet, it will be them first. I serve no one. You could have done whatever you wanted, but the fact of the matter is that the soul of human now resides in the nephilim. It will not be broken as easily. You never caught me nor raised me from an egg. You are not even a licensed trainer. And regardless, this is role playing. I can be disobedient if I want to. I am nobody's bitch.

First off tony my conversation is to the nefalim not you. with that said back to my conversation to ryoku.

Have fun little thing, making it back to you family. as of this point you are a free nefalim. go where you please, but lets not forget that you are in one of the worst places for someone like you. there are people who would rape, eat, steal you away, corporations looking for easy things to conduct experiments on. a free creature to conduct experiments on. good luck making it to those that love you.leave and dont engage anyone here anymore. if you do, you will have to submit to and pledge fealty to me. Be aware you are less than a person, your soul purpose is to be a servant dont matter who your master is realize that. the sooner you realize the better, for your survival that is.

10Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:57 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I want to get the f*ck out of jail!!! And work on training my powers.

11Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

The MAGI wrote:
The Lycant wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

First off tony my conversation is to the nefalim not you. with that said back to my conversation to ryoku.

Have fun little thing, making it back to you family. as of this point you are a free nefalim. go where you please, but lets not forget that you are in one of the worst places for someone like you. there are people who would rape, eat, steal you away, corporations looking for easy things to conduct experiments on. a free creature to conduct experiments on. good luck making it to those that love you.leave and dont engage anyone here anymore. if you do, you will have to submit to and pledge fealty to me. Be aware you are less than a person, your soul purpose is to be a servant dont matter who your master is realize that. the sooner you realize the better, for your survival that is.

Let me correct myself, since I have been talking in and out of character rather than just role play or just discuss. My first choice of action in character would be to convince the party, especially Pat (since he does have the cube) of my situation. Whether it would be through hand gestures, attempting to write on paper, or fighting to get my voice box to work, I will do what I can to tell them that I am Juan and not just Ryoku. Better yet, I could probably speak with Raheem's Nephilim, since he can speak common and have him translate for me. I will also say (in what ever means I can) that I can help the party in whatever way. But I will not accept being treated as servant. While it may have sort of been that way for Ryoku before, I as Juan, never treated him as a servant, but as a friend and pet. Now if I manage to tell you that I am Juan (again back to me talking as Tony) you still feel that way, I will be trying to make it back to Carlito (Juan's Dad). I believe in my skill that I will make it. Whether I make it or not, by the sounds of it, I will probably be making a new character for Tuesday should you choose to stay that course. No disrespect Pat, but that's how my character would be.

12Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

ok, lets say you do that and we welcome you, it doesnt change the fact im your master. i will treat you friendly and maybe even care for you but unless your trying to return to a human body it will be hard for you to be of use to us outside of battle. are you prepared to not role-play as much?

13Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

The MAGI wrote:ok, lets say you do that and we welcome you, it doesnt change the fact im your master. i will treat you friendly and maybe even care for you but unless your trying to return to a human body it will be hard for you to be of use to us outside of battle. are you prepared to not role-play as much?

Again, I won't see you as master, but as an ally. I will... matter of fact, I don't owe you. I did save your life, although I wasn't able to stop the man who was (nightmare thoughts of lost sleep returning) helping from... uh... doing what he did. Point given, I did essentially paid you back for snatching the cube from the street, thus saving my life. My goal will be to return to a human body (if possible without the means of necromancy as I am not evil), and if anything, I may have to role play a lot harder as I try to become accustom to this new body.

14Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Lycant wrote:
The MAGI wrote:ok, lets say you do that and we welcome you, it doesnt change the fact im your master. i will treat you friendly and maybe even care for you but unless your trying to return to a human body it will be hard for you to be of use to us outside of battle. are you prepared to not role-play as much?

Again, I won't see you as master, but as an ally. I will... matter of fact, I don't owe you. I did save your life, although I wasn't able to stop the man who was (nightmare thoughts of lost sleep returning) helping from... uh... doing what he did. Point given, I did essentially paid you back for snatching the cube from the street, thus saving my life. My goal will be to return to a human body (if possible without the means of necromancy as I am not evil), and if anything, I may have to role play a lot harder as I try to become accustom to this new body.

well i will cut you a deal if you don't roleplay, i will consume your character. it really is that simple. im looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday dear friend....

15Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Out of game, certain people are sounding stupid as hell. The level of foul unfriendly attitude I'm seeing is definitely unappealing. I will try to post responses tonight but wow. Wow.

16Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote: since it can save alot of time, if there is no more problems for the rest of the week. i would like to enter the archery games, nefalim battles as well as the music games. we could type it out over forum, or make some quick decisions while or before we role-play.

Solomon/Vivian: Week of Games

When you tell your father that you are entering the archery and music games he is very impressed by your initiative and he comes to watch you make the Suichiro Clan proud. I will assume that for both Music and Archery(or any other skill based attempts anyone makes) you will 'Take 10'*. I will check your sheet tonight to see what your actual archery score is. Your skill will determine your level of success and winnings.

When you arrive to your first Nephilim competition you realize that you haven't the first idea of what to do. It would be like a 3.5 Fighter attempting to use a Wizard's spellbook to do magic. You are also told that since you are not a registered and certified trainer you are unable to participate in official battles.

Having not gone back into his Capture Cube Ryoku seems intent on telling you something, though his in ability to speak and his sudden clumsiness makes it hard to determine what.

Last edited by The Bubbling Dark on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

17Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

deathmvp wrote:myTunes going to be doing magic shows. I'm also going to try to keep an eye out for any rumors information about magical or magical items in the city.

Mavin The Magnificent: Week of Games

You put on a magic extravaganza that wows many. You 'Take 10' on a Knowledge: Arcane of Power Usage: Magic, whichever is highest. Level of success and money/fans acquired will be directly tied to the result of the check. What are your Knowledge: Arcane and/or Power usage: Magic scores?

Last edited by The Bubbling Dark on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

18Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Rottenapples wrote:I pretty much want to stock up on ammo and move out of the dead docks, dont worry Solomon will handle all the expenses.

"Big" Baagh Patel: Week of Games

Well in Chipan guns are relatively easy to get your hands on yet bullets and other ammunition is expensive. After the attack of Gearzilla The Dead Docks are in shambles with more people homeless than ever before. I have to check but you might not have enough to get a place outside of The Docks. If Solomon is in fact fitting the bill he will need to speak up and let me know(before 1pm today). What are your intentions if you can't afford to leave?

Last edited by The Bubbling Dark on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

19Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Pick A Card wrote:I want to get the f*ck out of jail!!! And work on training my powers.

Xavros: Week of Games

Xavros, Xavros, Xavros... you are already wanted for petty theft, grand larceny, vandalism, assault and battery, and suspicion of Gearmancy. The guards are definitely ready to hand you over to the headsman as a service to thew community. Your Gearzilla killed hundreds and left far more homeless. There is an outcry for The Zombies, who have gotten barely any support by the government for years, for action. You might be the symbol The New Regent needs to show the people she means business...

Roll a d6.

Only 2 numbers will result in your salvation unless some of your peers with clout(I wonder of whom I speak...) steps up and saves you. Sorry Alan, Gearmancers are a menace that need to be put down. king

Last edited by The Bubbling Dark on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

20Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:45 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
deathmvp wrote:myTunes going to be doing magic shows. I'm also going to try to keep an eye out for any rumors information about magical or magical items in the city.

Mavin The Magnificent

You put on a magic extravaganza that wows many. You 'Take 10' on a Knowledge: Arcane of Power Usage: Magic, whichever is highest. Level of success and money/fans acquired will be directly tied to the result of the check. What are your Knowledge: Arcane and/or Power usage: Magic scores?

My K. Arcane is +7
My power usage is +7
But I also have the Master work Magicin kit of the +2 so on the take 10 it should be 19.

21Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

deathmvp

deathmvp

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:I want to get the f*ck out of jail!!! And work on training my powers.

Xavros

Xavros, Xavros, Xavros... you are already wanted for petty theft, grand larceny, vandalism, assault and battery, and suspicion of Gearmancy. The guards are definitely ready to hand you over to the headsman as a service to thew community. Your Gearzilla killed hundreds and left far more homeless. There is an outcry for The Zombies, who have gotten barely any support by the government for years, for action. You might be the symbol The New Regent needs to show the people she means business...

Roll a d6.

Only 2 numbers will result in your salvation unless some of your peers with clout(I wonder of whom I speak...) steps up and saves you. Sorry Alan, Gearmancers are a menace that need to be put down. king

Not bad 1 in 3 chance of you still being you. Better then I did lol.

22Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

deathmvp wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:

Mavin The Magnificent

My K. Arcane is +7
My power usage is +7
But I also have the Master work Magicin kit of the +2 so on the take 10 it should be 19.

That is correct Mr. Magnificent that is definitely high success. You earn 2d10*100 silver pieces and acquire 1d10+2 fans. Next time you have a performance those fans represent 1 gold piece that you automatically earn(even on a horrible performance).

23Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 am

Random

Random

during the week of games I want to enter as many of the fighting games as possible. I even try to dress up as a pokemon (whatever there called in this game) and enter one of those with my manager as my trainer. ill tell them im like im like pekachu and I never go into my cage. full body costume if it seams to difficult to get in then ill quit and go back to the other fighting games. I use my super healing to fight as much as I can and push my body as far as it can go, I also make as many copys that I can of me with signed signtures on them so I can give them out.

24Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random wrote:during the week of games I want to enter as many of the fighting games as possible. I even try to dress up as a pokemon (whatever there called in this game) and enter one of those with my manager as my trainer. ill tell them im like im like pekachu and I never go into my cage. full body costume if it seams to difficult to get in then ill quit and go back to the other fighting games. I use my super healing to fight as much as I can and push my body as far as it can go, I also make as many copys that I can of me with signed signtures on them so I can give them out.

Persons: Week of Games

Lmao. Roll a d12 and then roll a percentile.

25Rise of The Nightmare Moon:  Wrap-up Empty Re: Rise of The Nightmare Moon: Wrap-up Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:44 am

Random

Random

On the d 12 I rolled an 8 on the percentile I rolled a 79, I also have skill points in all my fighting skills (6) if that helps or not idk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum