CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sailor Moon

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sailor Moon Empty Sailor Moon Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

So one night my weekend roleplaying group stumbled onto the topic of Sailor Moon and how it was one of the first anime to lead the current Japanese invasion. By the time the conversation was over Gilly was once again dead and I wanted to watch the Sailor Scouts whoop some ass.

I find it impossible to believe some of you haven't seen it but for those of you that haven't here is the premiss:

Usagi(Serena) is a clumsy junior high schol girl that finds a strange cat that gives her the ability to assume a warrior persona known as Sailor Moon. Every episode she must test her skill against monsters of the Dark Kingdom that are trying to steal lifeforce from an unsuspecting populous. She is assisted by other Sailor warriors and a mysterious masked man aptly named Tuxedo Mask. The show is based on a manga geared towards girls and the japanese version is heavily geared towards the romance between Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon. Its fun to watch and after the first ten or so episodes it gets very enjoyable. The characters are fun and its nice to smile watching a show that doesn't focus on massive tits and relentless upskirt shots whenever a female character is on screen.

Episodes: 5-7 series @ 30+ episodes each
Episode Length: 30 minutes
Language: Japanese
Subtitled: Yes

2Sailor Moon Empty Re: Sailor Moon Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Sailor Mars was hot! cheers

3Sailor Moon Empty Re: Sailor Moon Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Eh!