CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:47 am

Cambria

Cambria

... yeah... so my dumbass decided to give The Walking Dead a try. I've always said I would never watch it, because I do not like horror at all. Not even a little. But I was bored on Saturday, and thought "One episode wont hurt." Well, I am about 7 episodes in, and I had nightmares all night last night. I can't stop watching, but it scares me at the same time. I am just not into gore. Especially because I live alone. I was lying in bed last night thinking, "What the hell would I even do if zombies just started banging on my house trying to get in. I NEED A GUN!" Which I know is totally ridiculous!

Anyway, any other fans out there?

p.s. I need a big strapping black man to keep me safe at night..... lol!

2The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Walking Dead is the shit and if the apocalypse comes you will need more than a gun.

3The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Well, the gun was for myself. I have absolutely zero desire to be alive if an apocalypse occurs. If a nuke is coming, I will step outside with my arms raised. The Matrix? Plug me up. Zombies? Shoot myself in the face in 2 seconds. I am in no way interested in being stuck in a world where I can't shower every day.

As far as the show, I had one stop watching. I was having too many nightmares.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum