CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HA! I step on your Dead Body!

+8
Dark Shoo
Legendary
The Lycant
Random
Talis of Stormfall
Cambria
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

How about this... I don't give a FUCK about what anyone cares about what I play. I do what I want, when I want, and whenever I want! Yes, I probably wouldn't have the balls to say this to anyone's face, but I will do as I please regardless!

102HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

And no. Me not speaking to a girl is what is keeping me from meeting a girl!

103HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Cambria

Cambria

You tell em!!

104HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cassiopeia wrote:You tell em!!

That's right, tell em why you mad, son! Tell em why you mad!

105HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

plz dont amp tony up, random has a degree in douchebaggery and i for one dont wanna create the stage for toni to get publicly assassinated...mediate dont instigate people!

106HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

... fair enough, Random is the master... must not stir the beast

107HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Fuckin Random. I honestly just stood back and read all this.

108HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:32 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

So it seems that the admin change this place, but no one has been on to notice except me... (I've peeked on without logging in)

109HA! I step on your Dead Body! - Page 5 Empty Re: HA! I step on your Dead Body! Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Yeah, I was waiting for the page to finish loading for about 2 minutes before I realized he changed it. I was all like Question Then I felt like rabbit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum