CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Items of Note

+3
The Lycant
Toepoker
Malevolent Moose
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:39 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

So you are saying that Lem is really small?!? J/K (Shit like this will get me shot) lol

77Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:53 am

Cambria

Cambria

I don't know about Lem... I was going to give a general opinion based on my experience.

I would say that you weren't raised on lies. But I have seen a black guy with an average one... which is like seeing a fish walk on land. I was so confused.

78Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

LMAO! Lies!! then.

79Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:In case you haven't seen me and I know you have Lem is black.  I lost by default on that one.  Unless we were brought up with Lies!  Shocked

I was going to weigh in on this, but I thought I might be giving too much information!  ha!

lol, sluts! All of you are sluts!

80Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:18 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Toepoker wrote:Rob would never leave free loot lying around!  Unless it is in his pockets.  I just want to know if we do make it to a treasure room and loot it how many of our players are going to stay and how many are going to retire early. lol.  Besides I can't leave with out locking the doors back up.  Momma didn't raise me in no barn.

He claims to be leaving but from what I've seen and heard I'm sure you're right. Who could pass up a room full of loot?

81Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:
Toepoker wrote:In case you haven't seen me and I know you have Lem is black.  I lost by default on that one.  Unless we were brought up with Lies!  Shocked

I was going to weigh in on this, but I thought I might be giving too much information!  ha!

lol, sluts!  All of you are sluts!

I am not!!! I am a good girl.

82Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:
Cambria wrote:

lol, sluts!  All of you are sluts!

I am not!!!  I am a good girl.  

I've been dying to find out what you consider a 'good girl'.  I here that in WV 'good girl' is a naughty euphemism.

83Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

In west virginia a good girl only messes with 3rd cousins and further. jocolor lol! jocolor

84Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:In west virginia a good girl only messes with 3rd cousins and further. jocolor lol! jocolor

Oh shit... affraid

85Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I don't sleep around, drink, smoke or do drugs. I may be a freak, but I am a freak with one person.

I am going to ignore Reality Taylor's comment, because he would throw a temper tantrum if I responded the way that I want to.

RANT!

86Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cambria wrote:I don't sleep around, drink, smoke or do drugs. I may be a freak, but I am a freak with one person.  

I am going to ignore Reality Taylor's comment, because he would throw a temper tantrum if I responded the way that I want to.

RANT!

Reality Taylor... I like that Lol. Long as I ain't related to Taylor Swift, I won't flip no tables.

87Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

HEY!!! I am easy! Not a SLUT! they are two different things!

88Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Lem is just slut shaming us. He wants to live through us, because he has been with Laura so long.

89Items of Note - Page 4 Empty Re: Items of Note Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

When the whip cracks he responds. Good boy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum