CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Items of Note

+3
The Lycant
Toepoker
Malevolent Moose
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I don't know what level you guys are, but I was a higher level before I was able to upgrade my weapon that much. I think we ran into a really awesome smith and Khourie, Lem, and I upgraded our weapons. I think that is the same one that Dino got killed trying to steal his father's sword from, or something like that.... My memory isn't too strong on what happened to him.

27Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I don't know what level you guys are, but I was a higher level before I was able to upgrade my weapon that much.  I think we ran into a really awesome smith and Khourie, Lem, and I upgraded our weapons.  I think that is the same one that Dino got killed trying to steal his father's sword from, or something like that....  My memory isn't too strong on what happened to him.

What do you consider a high level ?

28Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I believe I was a level 11 or 12 or maybe higher by the time I stopped playing that character.  I don't actually remember.

I don't know what a "high" level would be.... but I think the last time I heard about yalls levels you were at 4s or 5s.  That is why I said "higher level".

29Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I believe I was a level 11 or 12 or maybe higher by the time I stopped playing that character.  I don't actually remember.

I don't know what a "high" level would be.... but I think the last time I heard about yalls levels you were at 4s or 5s.  That is why I said "higher level".

Only asking cause I have met some people that thought 5 was a high level.
But some DM's and/or GM's That I know feel giving a +1 sword to a 4-5 level character is like giving them a Holy artifact......I wont mention any names
Wink

30Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I remember Lyra being level 13/13 or some such unfair nonsense.

As far as bonuses on weapons, the party level has just begun to reach 3. just because you scabbed your way to level four five sessions ago doesn't mean the world was ready for your shady ass running around with +3 weapons and such.

Just saying study

31Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level. I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then. My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy. I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Your weapons should be consistent with your level, though.

32Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

The Serpent wrote:I remember Lyra being level 13/13 or some such unfair nonsense.

As far as bonuses on weapons, the party level has just begun to reach 3.  just because you scabbed your way to level four five sessions ago doesn't mean the world was ready for your shady ass running around with +3 weapons and such.

Just saying study

I earned every EXP Point..... Don't Hate

33Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level.  I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then.  My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy.  I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

Truth

34Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:I am pretty sure that my Rogue level was higher than my Wizard level.  I was higher than everyone, because Jimmy bribed me to join your group by saying I could keep Lyrah as my character, and I had been playing her for like 2 years by then.  My high levels saved our asses a few times.

Lem is pretty level and loot stingy.  I think it has been so long since he has been able to PLAY a continuous campaign that he has become a bitter DM.

I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party. Stingy? I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.

35Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Malevolent Moose wrote:

Truth

Truth

36Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party.  Stingy?  I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.

I absolutely agree with this. We always got good loot, because we worked damn hard to get it. Lots of role playing, not just roll playing. We also went head in to combat. With the exception of a few that hid in stairwells... we never backed down from a fight unless it seemed strategic.

37Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:I am not loot stingy, players just want the hotness early but they cant defeat a Bullywug scouting party without losing 50% of the party.  Stingy?  I'm happy to give good loot if players were willing to earn it and scabs weren't lurking to snatch and keep for themselves.

I absolutely agree with this.  We always got good loot, because we worked damn hard to get it.  Lots of role playing, not just roll playing.  We also went head in to combat.  With the exception of a few that hid in stairwells... we never backed down from a fight unless it seemed strategic.

Agreed, not loot stingy at all

38Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Mjolnir PLZ

39Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Ring of Dimension Door
Eisen-Schlussel
Wand of Levitation

all treasure found so far and you guys haven't really tried to loot a trove yet.

40Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns. Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in? The time to speak up is now.

41Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:04 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns.  Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in?  The time to speak up is now.

Amulet that removes the number of spells per day limit.
A spell book that lets me cast whatever spell is in there without casting ahead.

You know, just your basic game breaking items.

In my defense, you said ask.

42Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
The Serpent wrote:Now that Darnel(Crixis Kensington III) knows the location of a few of The World Tree's many treasure troves the chance of people coming across items they want is far higher than it has been in any of my other campaigns.  Are there any items that you guys want me to throw in?  The time to speak up is now.

A spell book that lets me cast whatever spell is in there without casting ahead.

Not mad at you but in this system and this game broken has no place at the table. That said I can see what kind of items interest you, hopefully there is something similar.

43Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Serpent wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:

Not mad at you but in this system and this game broken has no place at the table.  That said I can see what kind of items interest you, hopefully there is something similar.

You suffer from genius. I'm sure you'll think of something along these lines that don't break the game.
I'll also put more thought into when my brain resembles a brain, and not slushee.
I just don't want to answer with your standard ring of intellect or boots of dexterity. Blah. Boring.

44Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I wouldn't want you to. you can look online for generic things out of the myriad of books or you can attempt to make something up. We have a little bit of time since the next game will likely be July 18th so take a swing.

45Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:10 am

Toepoker

Toepoker

I want a Rod of erotic pleasures! I can do seriously evil stuff with that.

46Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 am

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:I want a Rod of erotic pleasures!  I can do seriously evil stuff with that.

You should already have one of those. It comes standard with any male character. Maybe yours is just defective. So sorry to hear that.

Laughing

47Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

[quote="Cambria"]
Toepoker wrote:
You should already have one of those.  It comes standard with any male character.  Maybe yours is just defective.  So sorry to hear that.

Laughing
Hhhmmm shots all the way from left field. Well my rod is not defective, but I will take the hit since you are not ready to take the hits that I can give. But its nice to see that you are thinking about me and my rod since you took the time to bring it up. But again I will play nice since Lem sanctioned me. I was referring to an in game magic item which would have been fun to use on a PC or two in game. Courage is but an orgasm away from success in a fight.

48Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Toepoker wrote:Hhhmmm shots all the way from left field. Well my rod is not defective, but I will take the hit since you are not ready to take the hits that I can give.  But its nice to see that you are thinking about me and my rod since you took the time to bring it up.  But again I will play nice since Lem sanctioned me.  I was referring to an in game magic item which would have been fun to use on a PC or two in game.  Courage is but an orgasm away from success in a fight.

You never have to play nice. I appreciate Lem, but I don't need you to be sanctioned on my account. I can take the hits, and give them back. There are only a few subjects that make me uncomfortable, and I'd express that, if you crossed any of those lines.

I was only speaking of in game matters.... which is why I said "It comes standard with any male character." "Character" being the operative word.

Does seem like I hit a sore spot, though... affraid

49Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Hey can we keep all talk of Rods of Pleasure and Pits of Holding to ourselves? It's too early...

50Items of Note - Page 2 Empty Re: Items of Note Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Toepoker

Toepoker

[quote="Cambria"]
Toepoker wrote:

Does seem like I hit a sore spot, though...  affraid

it's only sore after a good day of raping and pillaging. pirat Which do you prefer the raping or the pillaging? Also your wrong if you sat at some of our games you would know that it's not standard equipment the way some of them play. I thought you read the forums? But I have to go for now it's lunch time unless you have something better for me? cyclops

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum