CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PC Wish List

+10
Admin
Phobos 7
Talis of Stormfall
Legendary
Cambria
Lord Naiilo
Dark Shoo
lancelot chamomile
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1PC Wish List Empty PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Here's your chance Shoo. Since I'm prone to lose random pieces of paper with "important" information on them I want everyone to post their Wish List. Five items, magical or extrordinary, that you want your character to receive in the Land of The Four: Revisited Campaign. No items are too stupid but I reserve the souverignright as a GM to never provide access to items I feel are broken. Resonable items have a good chance of being found on the current adventure: The sacking of House R'Van or is it Irradication of the Yellow Spores... whatever. If you don't post then you don't get, simple as that.

If its something you are making up or is obscure add your concept with it.

2PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Darius's Wish List:
.The items listed are not in any particular order

01) An item (ringlet, arm Band, ect...) that enhances my spells "Power" - Non Ring

02) An item (nipple ring, arm Band, ect...) that Allows me to cast more spells - Non Ring

03) Staff of Power (maybe this can replace or supersede #2)

04) Spell Jammer w/undead lizardman pirate crew

05) The Machine of Lum DeMad (This item is subject to change once the DM realizes what it is)

Last edited by Leetin McBeatin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need for Amulets, I gots one that works preety well.)

3PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:12 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ok well here goes. mines will probably be simple seeing as how i am just a simple orc

1) Shield of Gwen. (idk if there is one but something to match the sword and enhance the swords powers. And hopefuly it has the crest of gwen on it so that i can actually call it that and be proud of it)

2) An NPC companion who is indestructable (something along the lines of a construct maybe lol. just a suggestion)

3) Ring to boost AC and/or Increase dmg (More dmg the quicker things die and the longer i live)

4) Scrolls that have enchantments on them ( This is for if I dont have the correct armor or item that i want enchanted. I could enchant it at a later time)

5) Complete suit or armor of Gwen (Yep probably not going to get that one but i thought i would throw it out there. The suit of armor would be battlemail and hopefully Indestructable)

4PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

A Paladin is a holy Knight. Weapons and Armor are key to status of yourself and your order.

Good choices.

Think also that you are probably the only living person worshiping Gwen. The better you present yourself the better Gwen Looks. You gear does not need to be of Gwen, but you can create a crest/symbol that you can inscribe on any of your important gear like magical field plate mail!

5PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

thats what i was going for. something that was perhaps blessed by gwen in order to give it power

6PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Your sword is Gwen...Bless your armor; see what happens.

7PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:18 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

that is also another choice i can do. but perhaps some scalemail or dragonmail is in order so that i may do such a thing lol. it just looks way better than hide armor

8PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Your sword is Gwen...Bless your armor; see what happens.

300,000 Negative Experience!

9PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

he didnt say it in game so its valid in here lol

10PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I am Level 1/1.

Since I am 1/1 can I add Fighter to my character?

1/1/1 ??

Darnell needs A LOT of HELP in role Playing. I am just trying to get him to think outside the box.

11PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Man... I told him that two days ago.

12PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Sad

13PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

HA....so, only penalized me 150,00. Same applies as my last post.

14PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:32 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

times like this i wish i came to the school more. i think i roleplayed better when i started out and it gradually got worse by the different characters i played. I love the bard class in 3.5 and since i started out with that its kinda hard to live up to that. I played my character and each new character i played it took a piece of my roleplaying with it i think which is why i think i suck at roleplaying. Also i would rather do more roleplaying than rollplaying. Im tired of being a fighter and thought if i played a more roleplaying class id have more fun but we all know that wont last and so im kinda stuck in not knowing what to do and i think its literally killing me inside from all the stress.

15PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Class has nothing to do with it....

16PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:54 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Actually, as your constant GM over the years I've noticed an fluctuation in your roleplaying.

Lancelot: Moderate roleplaying, more clowning around than anything else but Iconic in his notoriaty.
Dwarf that made Blood and Rain: Died too fast
Vance: Minimal Roleplaying, gave him up
Pumpkin Boy: Moderate Roleplaying
Lancelot 2: Roleplayed really well.
Lancelot 5: Horribly Roleplayed
Jayden: Very well Roleplayed. He makes stupid descisions on occation but he definetely second to Lancelot... the rest were silly. He is nearing Lancelot, you just need to do something big that many people can take notice of like destroying the walls of Suichiro.

Jayden rocks, you're doing a good job you just need to stop trying to be like everyone else and continue to be you.

17PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Sinn's Wishlist(in order):

1) Quiver of Infinite

2) Boots of Spider Climb

3) Bracers or Rings of Protection +3 or higher

4) Oathbow

5) Sending Stones

18PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

whats oathblow?

19PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

It must be sick cause it better than the one he already has!

20PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:01 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

probably a bow that can kill you in one shot lol

21PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Oathbow

Of elven make, this white +2 composite longbow (+2 Str bonus) whispers "Swift defeat to my enemies" in Elven when nocked and pulled. Once per day, if the firer swears aloud to slay her target (a free action), the bow’s whisper becomes the low shout "Swift death to those who have wronged me." Against such a sworn enemy, the bow has a +5 enhancement bonus, and arrows launched from it deal an additional 2d6 points of damage (and ×4 on a critical hit instead of the normal ×3). However, the bow is treated as only a masterwork weapon against all foes other than the sworn enemy, and the wielder takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls with any weapon other than the oathbow. These bonuses and penalties last for seven days or until the sworn enemy is slain or destroyed by the wielder of the oathbow, whichever comes first.

The oathbow may only have one sworn enemy at a time. Once the wielder swears to slay a target, he cannot make a new oath until he has slain that target or seven days have passed. Even if the wielder slays the sworn enemy on the same day that he makes the oath, he cannot activate the oathbow’s special power again until 24 hours have passed from the time he made the oath.

(D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook)

22PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i didnt eve nlook through the phb or the dhb for the items. if we are doing that then i will dleete my post b4 about the items i want

23PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:12 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Stop. You chose your shit... relax

24PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

Sad Sad Sad

25PC Wish List Empty Re: PC Wish List Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:26 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Instead of choosing crap from the book you chose what your character actually wants whether its an existing item or not... that's the key to individualism and roleplaying not staring at items someone else made and someone else might pick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum